Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Artemis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 am
I suppose I have a bit of a problem.

It's got a very long back story, so I'll sum it up.
When I was younger (11-15) I lived in the same house as a sexual predator, and you know how those things turn out (not something I could get away from, since my mom was married to him). Anyway. Shortly after that started I started getting my period, and panicked. I had a rudimentary understanding of the Greek Gods, and I was brought up that praying solves all. So, I prayed to Artemis to keep me safe, since he had told my mother (in front of me) that I was probably having sex with all the boys at school, and he was going to put me out if I got pregnant.

Fast-forward eight years.

I haven't been on birth control for almost two years. And still no baby. Which, I guess isn't the worst, since I'm not going to be officially married til September. But still. I'm worried. Medically, my doctor says I'm capable. Medically, his doctor said he's capable. So I'm wondering if I'm still being "protected."

Does anyone know if there's some way I can find out or ask for the protection to end? I know this seems silly, but I'm getting a bit desperate. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 am
Artemis is also a patroness of childbirth. Discussing the situation with her, and thanking her for her past help, might well sort the issue out quickly.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 am
Sanguina Cruenta
Artemis is also a patroness of childbirth. Discussing the situation with her, and thanking her for her past help, might well sort the issue out quickly.

Mmm. Maybe. I guess I've just been having some trouble thinking clearly. I tried, but it's not working too well.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games