Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:30 am
Narla snuggled her mama and nodded. "Okay. Can we still keep him though?" She asked smiling.

Freya meowed softly up at Loki pawing at heather's leg. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push him at the others. I was trying to avoid the lamp."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:44 am
Heather smiled down at Freya and patted her head. "It's alright. He's just startled. He doesn't know how to play with others. It was all a bit much." she said, crouching down to be closer to the kitten. "Let's go find your mother, shall we?" she asked, knowing it would be best to get each kitten to their parents or, if the kitten was lacking a parent, their main caretaker.

Jenna sighed with fond exasperation. "Yes, yes, we can keep him." she said, chuckling a bit, petting her daughter's head. She then blinked. "Oop. Your baby sister is saying hello." she said, having felt some kicking from the kitten inside her, rubbing her belly as a response.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 am
A bulge of blanket reached out and touched the belly. "Wow, active." Mish said pulling back. "Sorry. . . I should have asked." He added.

Narla put her hand on the belly too. "Hi sissy." She said stroking the belly.

Freya nodded. "The adults are in the other room Mama and Papa are with the others too. Loki will you and heather come in our car?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:03 am
Jenna just smiled. "It's fine. Others have done just the same." she said softly, continuing to rub her belly as the baby kicked again. She giggled. "Someone knows who her sissy is." she cooed.

Heather smiled. "I don't know. If there's room . . . I don't see what it could hurt." she said, smiling cheerfully at the kitten.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 am
Freya grinned happily. "Yay!" She said. "Loki. . . Am I allowed to hug you?" She asked tilting her head.

Mish smile softly "Can I feel again?" He asked. "I think it liked me."

Narla nodded excited. "Of course she does we're keeping you." She said as if it were obvious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am
Jenna nodded, smiling. "I think she's a girl. She sits quite similarly to how Narla did when I was pregnant with her." she said, looking fondly at her daughter.

Heather looked to Loki, who nodded shakily and she set the kitten down. Loki stood rather stiffly, but he smiled rather shakily at Freya, going to allow her to hug him if she wanted to.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 am
Mish nodded. "I'm sure we can find out when we're at the safe place if you like?" He asked.

Freya smiled softly and hugged him. "I'm sorry Loki. We'll be okay though. Okay? We're okay. We'll be going there too. All of us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:16 am
Jenna nodded once more. "That'll be good. If I'm wrong, I'll still have time to think of a good name." she said, rubbing her swollen belly thoughtfully.

Loki hugged Freya back, nuzzling against her as a way of comfort.

Heather smiled. "Don't worry about it, little one. Loki just need a bit of time to calm down." she said. "Now, let's go find your parents." she said, reaching out a hand for each of them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:30 am
Freya gave a little purr and stroked his back as they cuddled. "Okay. . ." She said pouting as she hugged him.

Mish nodded. "True. Can I touch again?" He asked. "The kick was nice." He didn't want to show them. He was worried she'd get grossed out by his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am
Loki pulled away slightly as he took Heather's hand, however, seeing that Freya didn't want to seem to leave him, he instead pushed her back a little and took her hand instead. "We stay together." he mewed out softly, looking from the green neko to the purple one.

Heather smiled. "We'll stay together." she agreed.

Jenna nodded yet again. "Of course. I already said you could." she said, a bit of a laugh in her voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 am
The blankets seemed to make a hesitating motion. "Can. . . Can you hide her eyes?" He asked. "I. . .I don't want to scare her."

Freya nodded smiling and holding Loki's hand as they walked. "Jason will be in our car too!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:10 am
Heather blinked. "He will?" she asked. She didn't know what the arrangements were or anything. She had just been told to try and help keep the kittens calm and that they were moving. Any other details hadn't been picked up yet.

Jenna's smile slipped slightly and she nodded, a bit more somberly than her previous ones. "Narla, cover your eyes please. Pretend we're playing hide and seek okay? I wanna see how high you can count." she said, smiling down at her daughter. She already had a hand on her daughter's head, ready to cover the young girl's eyes in case her ploy didn't work.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:12 am
Narla nodded and put her hands over her eyes. "One. . . Two. . . Three. .. "

Misha's hand came out of the blankets. His arm was scarred with a smattering of red hair poking out. His fingers were perfect but his hand and arm were scarred. "I think it's a she."

Freya smiled brightly. "Yeah!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:46 am
Jenna smiled. "I hope so. It'll be nice for Narla to have a sister. Of course if 'she' turns out to be a 'he', I'll still love him just the same. Though, having a name ready will be a challenge." she said, laughing a little even as she rubbed her belly fondly. The sight of the hand was rather disturbing, but she did her best not to be affected by it. After all, he had survived something horrible . . . it would be terrible to judge him based on his scars. "I'll be glad to find out once we get to . . . wherever we're going." she said, sighing a little. It seemed she got fatigued so much easier when she was pregnant. She remembered feeling tired quite often with Narla as well. "Little energy sucker." she mumbled under her breath. She wouldn't trade it for anything.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers