Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply The Bending Arena
Inside the Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm
Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

GMChief

User Image

Hira sighed and chuckled a bit. "Don't worry Adira. Nothing will interfere with the tournament. It's best to catch the Equalists off guard and now is not the time. As for you sir you can't train at all until I say so. You lost a lot of blood and you're not completely healed." She then flicks him on the forehead. "If you ignore my order i'll just block your chi everytime you try to practice."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:14 pm
Kanatta Kishimaku

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro looks at her with a serious look that just screams "See how that will go for you."* We'll start the training tomorrow.  

GMChief

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:26 pm
GMChief

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image

Hira sighed and looked at him serious. She wasn't joking anymore. She had that evil look of the Equalist leader. "I said no training. If you want to become stronger and beat the Equalist then do what I tell you, or you can forget about me helping you learn how to dodge chi-blockers." She then started healing his wounds once again but this time the water was hot but not hot enough to burn the skin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image adira x dustun
f i r e x f l o w e r

Adira shot Hira a look that was bordering along the lines of "thanks, but I didn't ask you" and "whatever". She was the kind of person who earned grudges easily. Obviously it could turn into a problem.

She looked down at Hiro and then sighed, drawing it out. "Fine," she replied. Adira couldn't help but shift her gaze towards Hira again. Jeez. The girl liked to act like a queen, didn't she? "Okay, mom. Thanks a ton," she muttered before turning and leaving the two. Well, her mood certanily went to crap. Why? Well, firstly Adira had family issues. The reason she ran away from her family was because they were always in her hair, trying to take control of her life. And she hated it. But fine. Whatever. Just let it be.

Adira went back to her room, where she expected Kara to be. "You still up for some grub?" she asked, not taking time to clear the frown off her face. It didn't have anything to do with Kara, or her want for food, but it sure did reflect her mood.

Elisia Wyn

GMChief

Kanatta Kishimaku

Timecraze

Shirtless Fatcat

GMChief

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:26 pm
Kanatta Kishimaku

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro calls after Adira.* Tomorrow at 3 in the training room! *He then graons as he strained himself to much. He looks at Hira.* Can you help me up?... please  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:40 pm
GMChief

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image

Hira chuckled a bit and nodded. She then helped him up, "Take it easy for the rest of the day. Ok?"  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

GMChief

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 pm
GMChief
Kanatta Kishimaku

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

thank you. *Hiro thenmoves his hand up and a staff of earth pops up from the ground. He grabs it and starts to hobble away.*

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:53 am
GMChief

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image

Hira chuckled a bit, "So where will you be training at later?" She smiled a bit and watched as he earth bended.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

GMChief

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm
Kanatta Kishimaku

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro continues to hobble away till he finds a couch by the dorms, where he lies down. and puts the hood of his claok over his eyes and closes them.* If I told you you would try to stop me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm
GMChief

Timecraze

Elisia Wyn

User Image

Hira shook her head and sighed. "No I wouldn't stop you. Your wounds are not completely healed yet. I will let you train but i'm gonna be there to heals your wounds better." She smiled and chuckled again.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

GMChief

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:27 pm
Kanatta Kishimaku

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

Why don't you just heal my wounds now? Hmmm  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:38 pm
GMChief

User Image

Hira sighed and looked at him. "No I can't. Your wounds have to heal naturally. Waterbending only helps numb the pain and makes the healing process go faster."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

GMChief

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:48 pm
Kanatta Kishimaku

User Image
Hiro Okenaua

*Hiro sighs.* Then make it faster.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:53 pm
GMChief

User Image

Hira sighed, "No I can't. Look tomorrow before you train i'll heal your wounds so won't feel any pain. Each day the wounds will heal faster. It usually takes three days for your kind of wounds to heal completely."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Bending Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items