Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
Market Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:48 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks at Kai as he frowned. She wonders what was going on with him. "Kai is something the matter?" She asked as they walking back. "And no I can't think of anything else that we need." She said to her love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:54 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai stopped and looked at Seren. He wondered if he made his face look weird with his thoughts. "It's nothing really." He answered her. It was nothing a that would be a big deal later. It was more of his own selfish thoughts. He then smiled at her. "Well then maybe we should go to my house. I mean nothing to brag about, but I have a huge kitchen."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:08 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeeing Kai smile at her, Seren couldn't help but smile as well. She nods her head agreeing with him that they should go to his house. "I think your going to have to help me since I don't know where everything is in your kitchen." She tells him. It was the truth, The waterbender had never set foot into his family's kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:28 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai looked down with gentle eyes at his love. "I'll show you everything you need because I'll be right at your side cooking." He answered. He would probably start with cutting the vegetables while she learned the ins and outs.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren blushes when her eyes met with her love's brown ones. She couldn't help but squeeze his hand lightly. "Should we be going then?" She asks before looking to see his other arm which was carring everything. "Do you need any help with carrying the bags Kai?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai adjusted the bags in his hands. It wasn't super heavy "Yes let's get going then. Don't worry about the bags they aren't very heavy. I could easily carry them and you." He answered about going back and the bags he held.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:02 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren nods her head and blushes once again when he said that he could carry both the bags and her. "Well lets not try that just yet." She says to him. She knew that he could carry her but he could do that later.  
Republic City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff