Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:00 am
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling glanced down the street as the first hints of the song reached his ears, a ghost of a smile flickering across his lips. "So now she calls to me, betraying her own curiosity to those with enough wit to listen," he chuckled as he turned his attention back to the house down the street. He'd been watching it for the last hour, fingers plucking at the air as if strumming an invisible instrument.

Closing his eyes as he worked, he began to sing also. Whereas the witch's song carried through the air, his seemed to rumble and move along the ground, an ominous counterpoint to her's that yet seemed to weave itself into her song. Whereas hers spoke of death and murder, sweet music to his ears, his spoke of a proud faekat and his friend cheating with his wife. It crooned of emotions lost, save jealousy and hatred, and the impending massacre about to happen. And with all the cheeky subtly of the Devil crooking his finger in a 'come here' motion, he hinted that if the witch hurried, she'd be able to watch.

Spell cast upon the house's entrance, Spiraling leaned back in his chair and pulled a cigarette from his pouch. Blowing a stream of bluish smoke from his nostrils, he listened to the witch's serenade even as he spotted the faekat he spoke of turn down the street and walk towards his house. He was surprised to find a small part of his remaining emotions actually hoped the witch got here in time to watch the spell in action. Not to brag, that had died years ago, but he was certain she would appreciate a good show just as much as anyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:17 pm
Anguis Lingua

Eyes sparkling in amusement as she sang, Luralai was delighted to hear the male begin to sing as well. His song was the perfect counterpart to hers, quickening her pulse. Her ears flicked forward, catching a hint of a present waiting. Quickening her pace ever so slightly, Luralai continued to sing. The song he sang gave just another example of males' idiocy. Unlike every other male she had come across, this felicorn interested her. If she wasn't experiencing the feeling now, she wouldn't believe it herself.

Good faes ran trembling to get away from the two singers, the bravest of them peeking out between curtains to make sure the town was still there. Luralai's song began to soften, speaking of famines and drought and flood. Sweet words of death and desire, murder and lust, flowed from her lips. Spotting bluish smoke being carried on the wind towards her, she assumed she was going in the right direction. Within moments she spotted the feli, leaning casually against a wall and watching one particular house with glee.

Continuing to sing, making him fully aware of her presence, Luralai approached him. When she thought herself close enough, she stopped and turned to watch the house as well, keeping an eye on the feli. He seemed to be concentrating, but on what, she couldn't tell. So she watched, and waited while a male approached the house he was watching so intently.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:31 pm
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling gave a small, genuine smile as he sensed the witch step in close. With a flick of the wrist, he had a cigarette between his fingers, offering it to her even as he never took his eyes off the house. His own song had changed, a morbid, macabre serenade speaking of wars waged in the past, streets flowing ankle-deep in blood, and of the only other felicorn he truly feared, a blue-skinned, ice-blooded monster who led his kind with a spiked, iron-fist.

The fae walking towards his house froze when he noticed the feli and witch watching him from down the street. Looking between his house and a nearby alley way, Spiraling could see the indecision etched across his face, making the felicorn sigh in mock-irritation. "Why must I do everything myself." He stood up and took a step forward, as if moving to block off the alley. The faekat bolted, almost taking the fence gate off it's hinges as he barreled through it.

He chuckled as the faekat ran through the trap. "Snap goes the trap," he muttered as he resumed his leaning position. Flicking his cigarette into the street and pulling out another one, he glanced over his shoulder at the witch. "Since we seem to have a sort of... 'temporary' truce on hand, perhaps introductions are in order. After all, I prefer to know the name of potential enemies." The smile didn't match the hardened glint in his eyes. "I'm Spiraling, a felicorn of famine, cursed with coloration mocking my unique abilities."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:18 pm
Anguis Lingua

Luralai chuckled as the fae bolted from fright into the house at the feli's movement. Another ear flicked back as she listened to the feli. "So it would seem," she murmured with an insincere smile. Tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear, she turned towards the male. "Luralai, Luralai Hex, bane of all fae," she plucked the cigarette from his fingers deftly. Declining to inhale whatever he was using, she merely held it and watched the fae enter the house. Flicking the ash off the tip, she gestured with the cigarette and spoke. "I'm getting this delicious tingle from what's about to happen," she said.

As soon as she finished speaking, there was a blood-curdling screech from inside the house. There was plenty of yelling and things crashing around inside the house. To add a bit more fun into the mix, Luralai pulled out her wand again and pointed it at the house. Uttering one of her favorite curses, she waited for the results of the spell. Within moments, she heard the sounds of a male in pain. There was a horrible thudding sound and wet suckling noises before a different fae burst out of the house. Blood was streaming down his ears and nose, a mangled moan of pain escaped his lips as he attempted to stop the flow of his life's blood from pouring out. Luralai just laughed, a dark cackle that raised the hair on any nearby fae.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 pm
Random Nobody 13

"'Bane of all fae', eh?" Spiraling mused over that for a second before smiling cruelly. "I like that. So, do you prefer Luralai, Hex, and or 'Ms.' in front of that?" Generally, he didn't give a damn about another fae's name. The fact he was not only wanting to know her name, but willing to put a honorific in front? Though he would never admit, the witch had truly impressed him on some deep, primeval level.

He inhaled deeply as all Hell broke loose upon the house. He burst into loud, almost hyena-like laughter as the cheating faekat burst out of the house, blood streaming from his face. "Bravo, bravo! A very nice touch, I must say!" Spiraling grinned at hearing her laugh, he had to admit, it had a deliciously dark, musical ring to it. Slowly, he started tapping his fingers against his thumb, clearly counting something down. "Tell me, do you know what happens when you destroy a man's emotions, save 'love', hatred, and a healthy dose of self-loathing upon finding his beloved with another man?"

Spiraling nodded as thick, black smoke began pouring through the lower windows. Seconds later, flames roared from the openings, a faint scream of pain and hatred being carried to them. "Oh dear, looks like he couldn't take the self-loathing and betrayal. Still, burning oneself, a rather gruesome, painful way to go, wouldn't you say?" He nodded towards a fae stumbling from around the back of the house. "Ah, looks like his beloved was smart enough to escape. I was putting odds on her getting out, she did seem rather resourceful during my... 'scouting' expedition."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:42 pm
Anguis Lingua

Quirking an eyebrow, Luralai had to admit she didn't hate this male as much as she did before. He was willing to call her by her last name amused her, something she showed by a slight quirk of her mouth. "Luralai is just fine." As the fae stumbled around, searching for help, Luralai allowed herself a small genuine smile. Taking a small bow at the praise, Luralai felt the joy of a curse well placed. Quirking an ear up, she found herself intrigued by what Spiraling was doing.

When the commotion began, she turned eager eyes towards the house. It was rare when a male could accomplish the relish and delight she felt at the sight that met her eyes. Flames bellowed from the windows and doors, smoke clogging the interior. "How lovely," she said, gesturing towards the house. The genuine smile that curved her mouth up made her eyes glitter with malice. Glancing over at the direction he nodded, she noticed the female stumbling and coughing away from the house. She was covered in soot and hacking up a lung, but appeared like she would survive. Luralai's smile grew cruel and most devious.

With a wave of her wand and a few whispered words, the deed was done. The female clutched at her chest and glanced back to the house. For a few moments, she hesitated, torn between saving herself and going back for her beloved. Her face settling into determination, she started back towards the house. Finally, another fae from a nearby house leapt out to help. He first grabbed the female, who was about to reenter the house. He shouted at her, holding her back and restraining her when she fought. Soon more fae spilled from their houses, bound to help their fellow. They began to set up a system to contain the fire.

Quite disappointed, Luralai modified the curse so the female would have no choice but to return and try to save him. Turning her back on the scene, she began to slowly stroll back towards her home. "I believe we're done here. Shall we walk?" she asked in a strangely polite tone. Her hatred for males still burned strong within her, but her curiosity for this male was stronger.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 am
Random Nobody 13

"A walk sounds good, after all, they say fresh air is good for you, right?" He chuckled as he walked beside her, just a half-step back. "Then again, that goes out the window when dealing with pestilence felicorns. Foul creatures, give me good, old-fashioned famine and war any day." He flicked his cigarette and glanced over his shoulder in time to see part of the house collapse inward. "This is one of the times I like the fact we are virtually immortal species, they will be feeling the pain of those burns for years to come." Spiraling chuckled in dark amusement.

It wasn't lost on him that they were heading towards the witch's home, at least that's what he guessed, since he'd watched her come to and from this direction earlier. The felicorn appeared at ease, but he scanned every shadow, watched for every tell-tale sign of a trap or possible hex. He'd stepped in enough of them over the years to trust when the hair stood up on the back of his neck. "I must confess a bit of... surprise. Your hatred of males is strong, strong enough to have an entire town cowering just by walking down the street," he chuckled, "something I truly do respect, by the way. Anyways, considering this hatred, I confess to being surprised watching the hex you laid upon the head of the cheating female. Surprised, and pleased, actually. It was like adding a fine wine to an already well-prepared meal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Anguis Lingua

"That's what they say. I rather prefer the fae I find when I wander, instead of the air," she said with a full-throated laugh. Glancing over her shoulder at him, she flicked more of the ash off the still burning cigarette in her hands. Lead him out of the village and down the path, she took a deep breath of the fresh air. There was a small cottage she used when she wanted company, rare as that occasion was. It would ensure he didn't know where she actually lived, and she wouldn't have to worry about him breaking anything.

The two continued out of the village and Luralai quirked her head to the side at the feli's words. With a full-throated chuckle, she lightly bit the end of the cigarette before responding. "Oh yes, they tremble and hide while they think they can. So long as none of them come after me, I leave most of them in peace." A moment of silence passed while Luralai thought how to address her hatred. Men, always sneaking around, cheating, and thinking they owned her, just disgusted her. She would rather leave them in a ditch than anything.

Turning on her heel in the middle of the path, she looked Spiraling in the eye. "You hate the fae who mock you for your coloring, right? While men riffle my feathers, women are just as bad. Why should I not punish both when the opportunity arises? After all, he was not the only one at fault," she explained briefly. Turning once more, she slipped down a split-off in the path. The smooth path was more a trail than anything. Surrounded by large oak trees and wildlife, it was everything her actual house wasn't. Small and quaint, with flowers and a freshly painted white fence, the house had a small herb garden in the back and flowers all around.

With her looks, the house was a perfect match and hide-out. There weren't any traps or hexes around this one, and everything screamed innocence and goodness. It made her want to throw up on occasion. "Well?" Luralai stopped and watched the feli, waiting for him to take it all in.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:06 am
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling had to dig his heels into the dirt to keep from crashing into the asarlai when she spun around to face him. Looking into her eyes as she spoke of her hate, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. She's even more dangerous than I gave her credit for he thought, fighting the urge to step back. I'll definitely have to watch my step around her.

Spiraling said nothing else as they took the split and walked the smaller path. He grinned as they passed into the clearing and he saw the house. The felicorn heard Luralai's question, but ignored it as he walked around, inspecting it slowly.

"Modest. Fresh paint on the house and fencing. Love the flowers, that's a nice touch." He looked over his shoulder and smiled in amusement at Luralai. "And if this is your real house, then I'm a bilbae. This place reeks of feigned innocence, and even more of little use."

He chuckled as he looked the house over, hands on hips. "Not bad though. Certainly good enough for... 'entertaining' guests. And you think like a felicorn, keeping your true home hidden until you know whether you're dealing with an ally or an enemy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 pm
Anguis Lingua

Lips curling up in a smile, Luralai let out a soft chuckle. Perhaps this male was smarter than she gave him credit for. "While it is true that I rarely use this home, it is mine all the same. I find it useful for. . . 'entertaining' a certain brand of fae who come across me, though I doubt you are like most of the fae I bring here," she admitted. Striding forward, she unlocked the door and went inside, leaving the door open to let in fresh air.

"Occasionally one of the goodie-goodie fae who haven't gone through town yet will find me. It's. . .amusing to say the least when I run into them after they go through town. They get confused why they would fear such a sweet and kind girl," her voice drifts through the open door, along with her ending laughter. Inside the home is very modest wooden furniture and brightly painted walls. There was three rooms and an open area that served as a kitchen and living room. Luralai was in the midst of rummaging in the cabinet for some cups and tea. Though she was rarely there, she did make sure the cabinets were well stocked and everything was clean.

Pulling out two ceramic cups and a kettle, she filled the kettle with water and carried them to the stove. Prodding the coals, she managed to coax them into a fire. She set the kettle on the stove and brushed her hands off. "I hope you like tea. Though he was very reluctant, I managed to wheedle a badgin into trading tea with me. I find his leaves make a better tea than those I find in the village," she said calmly as she walked back out to join Spiraling, her tail flicking back and forth.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm
Random Nobody 13

Spiraling chuckled as he stuck his head in the door and looked around the interior, nodding in approval. "I would hope I'm not like most fae foolish enough to cross your path, else Chaos knows what curse or hex you would have already laid on me by now."

"Ah, yes, those annoying little goodie-goodies. The smart ones run, the idiot ones, like those annoying ottsels, well, luckily I enjoy a good scrap, and even a fool can carry a nasty right hook." The felicorn smiled as she stepped back out. Truth be told, tea was probably one of his least favorite drinks. "Tea is fine, Luralai, thank you."

His eyes flicked down to her tail as it moved from side to side, then quickly cut his eyes away. "I'm not familiar with your race, Luralai. You obviously carry impressive magic ability, far beyond anything my race is capable of."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 pm
Anguis Lingua

"Who says I haven't already given you one?" Luralai asked sweetly. In an abrupt change of emotion at the mention of ottsels, one of her ears flicked back and she huffed in annoyance. "Ottsels are one of the most goodie-goodie races in faetasia. Thankfully, I haven't come across any in my travels, otherwise, more than just a town would fear me," the words almost sliced through air with their hatred. Taking a deep breath while she listened to the rest of what Spiraling had to say, Luralai allowed a small smiled to touch her lips.

Subtly swaying her hips, tail flicking back and forth slowly, Luralai approached the felicorn. "Oh, don't ask me to show you the extent of my skills, you'd never leave," she told him with an almost sinister smile that contrasted with the flirtatious look in her eye. Though she would never admit it, she was almost enjoying this male. He provided a rather interesting distraction from all the spells and curses she normally surrounded herself with. Maybe she ought to visit town a bit more often.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers