Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random dark Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a society of goths, emos, punk, or any other non conformist style. 

Tags: Goth Emo Punk, Bored, Dark, Friends, Social 

Reply The Random Dark Guild Forum
what do i do when he keeps cheating?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnightsumer

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:39 pm
when you love a boy so much you die and be brought back for him,but he still lies,cheats and then tells you he's sorry and he loves you......what do i do?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm
midnightsumer
when you love a boy so much you die and be brought back for him,but he still lies,cheats and then tells you he's sorry and he loves you......what do i do?

If you stay with this guy, it will be continuous torture for you. He really doesn't deserve you and you deserve better than the way he treats you. Breaking off a relationship can be difficult, but I think in the long run you'll be glad you did. Then, hopefully you can find someone that will really love and appreciate and care about you. And who will treat you like a queen.

And just a couple more additional things/suggestions:

A teacher of mine in high school suggested to us once that we write a list of things that we want in a boyfriend/girlfriend. It wasn't an assignment or anything, but I did do it. And since then I did it again. My second list looks a lot different than the list I had in high school. And it's much longer. But after I got treated certain ways by people, there were things I then knew I didn't want in a future boyfriend of mine. It can atleast help you sort out what you really want/don't want and what you're really looking for.

Also, pro/con lists are always good. You know like ---

Staying with my boyfriend

Pro: ???? whatever a good thing might be is about staying with him

Con: He lies, cheats and makes me sad

...that sort of thing.  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

midnightsumer

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 pm
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer

If you stay with this guy, it will be continuous torture for you. He really doesn't deserve you and you deserve better than the way he treats you. Breaking off a relationship can be difficult, but I think in the long run you'll be glad you did. Then, hopefully you can find someone that will really love and appreciate and care about you. And who will treat you like a queen.

A teacher of mine in high school suggested to us once that we write a list of things that we want in a boyfriend/girlfriend. It wasn't an assignment or anything, but I did do it. And since then I did it again. My second list looks a lot different than the list I had in high school. And it's much longer. But after I got treated certain ways by people, there were things I then knew I didn't want in a future boyfriend of mine. It can atleast help you sort out what you really want/don't want and what you're really looking for.

...that sort of thing.

thanks. but im to afraid to break it off,thatll hurt even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 pm
midnightsumer
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer

...that sort of thing.

Yeah, break-ups can be really rough. And I can't tell you it would be painless. I guess it just depends on which one you think is more worth it to you. Staying or leaving. Either way, I'm here if you want to talk. Hope this helps.  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

midnightsumer

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:52 pm
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer

...that sort of thing.

Yeah, break-ups can be really rough. And I can't tell you it would be painless. I guess it just depends on which one you think is more worth it to you. Staying or leaving. Either way, I'm here if you want to talk. Hope this helps.

thank you. this is helping,alot. i hope i didnt dissapoint you,but ive took him back. if your i could, id like to add you as a friend.
well....we had...but i screwed it up......bigtime on accident. it was the night before his birthday,and i flipped out. the next day.....i realized my mistake...but i think im to late..... crying crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:09 pm
midnightsumer
what i would do is have sex with his bestfriend  

grulog

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

midnightsumer

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:11 pm
grulog
midnightsumer
what i would do is have sex with his bestfriend

im not like that.....i love him to much. but thanks for the option!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 am
midnightsumer
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer
Gandalf_the_Girl
midnightsumer

...that sort of thing.

thank you. this is helping,alot. i hope i didnt dissapoint you,but ive took him back. if your i could, id like to add you as a friend.
well....we had...but i screwed it up......bigtime on accident. it was the night before his birthday,and i flipped out. the next day.....i realized my mistake...but i think im to late..... crying crying

I'm glad it's helping. No, you didn't disappoint me. You can add me biggrin .

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. The internet over here hasn't been working the last few days. Just got it back up tonight.

Did you guys patch things up?  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

midnightsumer

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:51 am
he...started dating my best friend....i feel so empty now guys.....alone.....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:47 pm
midnightsumer
he...started dating my best friend....i feel so empty now guys.....alone.....

...I'm sorry. sad  

Gandalf_the_Girl

3,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The Random Dark Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items