Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:50 am
"He's an inventor!" she said, smiling. 'Koga here makes the coolest things, he even built the car. I'm going to help him out sometime, i think inventing is sooo cool. You can do a lot of good in this world with it."
She smiled, and hugged her knees, resting her head. "We came out here to get away from the nonsense," she said. "I think when I get enough money, I'm going to leave the city and live out in the country somewhere quiet, away from the equalists. However... I feel like I'm not getting out of this...even though I turned my back on the White lotus, this fight with Amon will end up as my fight as well."

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 am
Surprised and impressed, Lola said, "Oh? That's very cool. I figured the only people who could make cars were people working at Sato Inc. With the car, you two could surely get away from the city permanently...I honestly don't think you have to stay involved in this Equalist movement. There are parts of the world where this battle doesn't exist due to a lack of technology."  

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out