Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Jeanne High's Refined Club!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ruggaboo35

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:51 pm
I know this isn't fantasy, but I could think of no where else to put it.

Jeanne High School is a place of refined beauty on our planet. The entire student body is either fabulously rich or incredibly intelligent. Well, there are more wealthy students than there are intelligent students. At this school students join the most expensive and fabulous clubs, and enjoy the nicest classes from the greatest teachers. But there is one club, one group of students that is slightly more fabulous that the rest. It’s their job to make sure YOU are having the best time you can.

(BUT RUggaboo! This is a rip-off of Ouran High School HOST CLUB!!!!!)
((SHuddap! I’m not dooooone yet!!!!!!))

Will you fall for one of the Refined Hosts? Or will you make someone fall for you? Or will you be trying to tear down the school’s most refuted club?

RULES:
Quote:

1! PM me yo Skellies and I'll post em all up in here!
2@ Don't make the most generic posible, if there is already one kind of host then chose a different kind or be one of the people who falls in love with him/her
3# Gay/Lesbian love is fine here
4$ bashing on gays/lesbians here is prohibited
5% keep it PG13, the most you can do is cop a feel, that is all!
6^ have fun!
7& you got a problemo? PM me!

Skelly:
Quote:
Username:
Name:
Kin: (Parents and what they do (NO ORPHANS!!!!!) this also includes any siblings)
Year: (8-12)
Appearance: (NO you don’t have horns and scars covering your body! Try to find something that has a school uniform on!)
Bio: (short and sweet)
Classes: (all the general high School classes plus etiquette, dance, Latin and any others that you think might be a nice class)
Clubs: (if you are in the Refined club say so plus what kind of host you are. If you are not and just visit state that.)
Other: (interests and such!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:55 pm
[size=24]
Accepted Profiles!

Refined Club

Admirers

Other

ruggaboo35

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash