Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Her soft smile remained on her face and she reached out and took his hand. "Very well, you can come along and after my lesson I will show you around the castle and the area. I hope you enjoy my playing." She chuckled lightly and pulled him along out of the room and down the hall. While going to the living room where the grand piano was located, Sofi pointed out some painting and other things as well as pointed out the hallways which lead to other rooms and the kitchen etc.

Soon they reached the room and she let him sit on the couch, "By the way...you are succeeding in making me happy at the moment." Again she gave a gentle and quiet chuckle before going to the piano. The woman stood there waiting and had her warm up.

"Now, play me the song you should have learned how to play flawlessly by now," the woman said shutting her eyes and waited.

Sofi nodded and glanced over at Cody before beginning to play. The room filled with the sound of her flawless playing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:58 am
Rin128564

User Image
Cody blushed a bit when they held hands but when she showed him around, it was a rather beautiful place. He looked around but when they came to the grand piano, he thought about how he sat nearby, thinking that it was nice that he was able to make her happy so far.

Soon he saw her start to play the piano, listening to the instructor but knew that they were usually always like this. Cody soon heard her play, it was just so beautiful sounding and he thought that she was an excellent player.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

Sofi soon finished the song and looked at her teacher. The woman opened her eyes and simply gave the princess a look. Sofi smiled and rushed over to Cody where she took his hand and pulled him out and continued to show him around the castle. After that she showed him to the near by villages. All the villagers found it interesting that a human was there but they liked the princess and greeted him nicely.

Soon she lead him back and they were now in the castle garden. She walked with him, her hand in his. "How did you like my kingdom? This garden is beautiful isn't it? My mother and I work on it every day, it's our garden and we rarely let any servants tend to it. We feel free since we get to tend to our own garden."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:33 pm
HealingAssass1n

bump  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 am
Rin128564

User Image

Cody looked at her when she began to think about how her home was just amazing as he thought about how beautiful it was. The castle looked old but their were hints of the technology that this planet had, where it was like the looks of an old century but the future of technology like on earth. He then followed her into the garden and looked around, "Wow... this is a very beautiful garden." he said looking around, some flowers didn't look like any from earth because many were from this planet but he went about smiling, the place was beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

"I'm glad you think so," She said with a smile on her face as she continued to take him around the garden, her hand in his. For a while she just walked around with him but she then stopped and looked at him. "I should tell you this though. Things work differently around here. Typically the male child if born is not given the kingdom like one would thing. Instead they are to marry another princess. It's like the princess is more important than the prince rather than the other way around as you have learned in your planet. So...my brother will be coming home soon for a visit and I'm sure you'll be the first person he wants to see. He's not the best brother but he is annoyingly over protective. I figured i'd give you a fair warning." She smiled and glanced around for a bit and went to the table under a cherry tree. "Want to have lunch here?"

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200