Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 am
I'm looking for another rp to join. Preferable something with action in a more modern era instead of fantasy. I want to use guns, not swords. I don't really want to do the future either. My current rps are in somewhat of a slump. Anyone got any ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:40 am
I have three roleplays up, two of them inactive.

"Improbable" - Romance: What will you do with your life when you leave high school? (In a college setting)

"Legends of Land and Sea" - Fantasy: The mer-folk that live in the depths of the ocean are not as nice as they seem. (human v.s. mer-people. Town located at the beach.)

"Crystal Cove Academy" - School/Academy: Can you survive a prestigious school were rumors run ramped and your reputation is on the line? (Academy/High school setting)

Please go check them out if you're interested!

ashleita_roseita

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm
I am looking to join a rp. The only guidlines i have are...
For 1x1 rps: Other person must be active or at least let me know if they are going to be inactive for more then three days.

Group rps: The owner has to be active or let everyone know he or she will be gone for a few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 pm
I'm look for others to roleplay with. I don't mind if it's 1x1 or a group.

I have a thread outside of the guild that houses my searching thread. Take a look there and get back to me if you can. :3  

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

Lunepelt

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:32 pm
I have a roleplay I just put up in the Mystery Section, called Murder in the Dark;

A young girl is killed during a masquerade party, 1889. No one knows why, or who did it. All they know is that the killer is still in the house, and they're not allowed out...

Join in, it should be fun!
Murder In The Dark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:39 pm
Elemental Senshi

In Need Of: 7 Senshi and their Guardians, Order Members and Normal People. I'm the only one with profiles so I definitely need people to join. It's based off Sailor Moon alright. You don't have to know anything about Sailor Moon to join. The Senshi needed are:

Water
Earth
Air
Light
Shadow
Lightning
Ice

There can be more than one Guardian for each Senshi alright. The Order Members are the evil group.

Info: Now that the world has been reborn the time of peace has begun once more. The Sailor Senshi all reside within the Moon Kingdom since they are no longer needed to protect the earth. Everyone thought the trouble was over but they were all wrong. A new evil, the Order of the Shadow Dragon, has threatened the planet. To battle this evil new Senshi were born with the power of the elements. Like the Sailor Senshi, these new protectors have no memory of who they are.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 pm
So I am supporting a very good walk in rp that a friend of mine if currently hosting. Hopefully those that are interest will be willing to join. The link will be here. Feel free to join up!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 pm
The Lost Fae

I'm in need of many people since I just started it. Check it out and tell me what you think. Please join  

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

-TheCummyBear-

Savage Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:24 pm
I have a few roleplays that need love. Feel free to click the banner and take a look.

User Image

{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces