Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
A mile in each other's shoes (Me and DeathAngelLe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm
Everyone has had an argument like this before, where they have a fight with their loved one and said that they didn't know what each other wen through. Cody and _____ have been dating each other for a while, since high school and Cody even proposed to her during college. They were going around shopping but the stresses of marriage has put a bit of strain on them both. They were trying to agree on things for the wedding but it turned into a large argument. Everyone could see their argument and it annoyed one woman the most hearing them while she was trying to shop. Then this woman heard them both start to argue about how being a woman or being a man was harder then the other thought it would be. The woman smirked but being a witch, she cast a spell on them both and disappeared. The two of them felt tired, but then went home. Once home they both went to their room and laid down but then when they would wake up the next morning, they wake up to a person of the gender they use to be and find that they were both changed. Cody woke up to a handsome man in his bed and found that he was now a sexy she. ______ woke up to a sexy woman in her bed and found that she was now a handsome he. What will happen to them next and what will happen if they stay like this?

[size=16][b]Name:[/b][/size]
[i][b]Before Change:[/b][/i]
[i][b]After Change:[/b][/i]
[size=16][b]Age:[/b][/size]
[u]Insert age here[/u] [i]years young[/i]
[size=16][b]Gender:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Personality:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Family:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Hair Color:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Eye Color:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Height:[/b][/size]
[size=16][b]Appearance:[/b][/size]

Name:
Before Change: Cody Mikao
After Change: Jasmine Mikao
After Change: Female
Personality:
Kind, Caring, Friendly, Loving, Stubborn, Gentle
Family:
~Parents - Deceased
~Older sister - 25 years old - In New York
Hair Color:
Before Change: Maroon
After Change: Lightish Red (Yes... pink)
Eye Color:
Before Change: Brown
After Change: Cute Green
Height:
Before Change: 5 foot 11 inches
After Change: 5 foot 6 inches
Appearance:
Before Change:
User Image
After Change:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm
Name:
Before Change: Silvia Johnson
After Change: James Johnson
After Change: Male
Personality: Hot tempered, kind, gentle, energetic
Family:
Mother- 50 years old
Father- Deceased
Siblings- N/A
Hair Color:
Before Change: Brown
After Change: Dark Brown
Eye Color:
Before Change: Hazel
After Change: Hazel
Height:
Before Change: 5'2"
After Change: 6
Appearance:
Before Change:User Image
After Change:User Image  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:01 pm
DeathAngelLe

(You want to start this one?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 pm
Hearing a beeping going off Silvia slowly opened her eyes and was looking up at the ceiling while her arm was tucked under her head. She moved her arm to push herself up and felt something odd on her crouched but it wasn't that weird to check it out. Turning since she saw something pink in her bed she saw a woman. Her eyes went wide and the first thing that popped into her head she did it. She bent her leg and kicked the girl out of her bed forcing the sheets to fall down with the pink haired girl. She had no clue when Cody brought another woman into the bedroom. She then looked down at her legs and they were all hairy. She then looked more up and saw a, a scream then went past her which was now a he's mouth.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 am
DeathAngelLe

Jasmine was laying in bed, curled up hugging a pillow a bit thinking about how she was comfortable but as she sleeping, she suddenly gasped as she was pushed off the bed, landing with a thud. She groaned, "Oww... Silvia... what the hell was that for?" She asked but blushed, hearing her higher and sexier sounding female voice before thinking about it how she had weight on her chest. She gasped looking down seeing that she had boobs, "What the hell!?" She screamed but then gasped as she heard James scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:09 pm
James began to pat himself around feeling hair in areas that weren't there before. He then looked down at the girl since she had said her name. "Cody?" He then leaned closer to her since she didn't look nothing like Cody. She then looked her up and down trying to think of a question to give him to make sure it was him. "What did you get me for our first anniversary?"

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 pm
DeathAngelLe

Jasmine blushed, seeing the man look her up and down but hearing what he asked, she blushed, "I had gotten you the necklace with your birthstone on it but had forgotten that you didn't like the color of your birthstone... so I had to get it replaced with mine... which is emerald for May." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:21 pm
James watched her with a girl then relaxed at the answer and combed his fingers into his hair relaxing a little. "What happened to us?" He then began to rub his temples not bothering to help Jasmine up from the floor.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:01 pm
DeathAngelLe

Jasmine got up, blushing as she looked at him but brushed herself off, "Thanks for helping me up..." She said more to herself, "I don't know what happened to us." She said softly as she thought about it, "What should we do is more like the question." She said wondering how they could change back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:20 pm
Hearing her comment he moved his hand to look her over. Leaning forward he grabbed her chest and really patted them. Jerking his hand back he combed his fingers through his hair again.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm
DeathAngelLe

Jasmine looked at him but then gasped when he grabbed one of her new breasts but felt him pat her chest. She blushed but she looked at him and slapped him hard, "How dare you!" She said shocked, "You warned me never to touch yours when you were a girl and I was the guy!" She said blushing, she had left a red mark on his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm
James leaned back and glared at Jasmine. "Its not that big of a deal you aren't supposed to be a girl. He then got out of the bed and began to raid Cody's clothes to find something to wear. He couldn't believe she had slapped him since she had never slapped him before. He grumbled something and found a few things to wear. "My old clothes should fit you," he said while tugging on a pair of pants.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:00 am
DeathAngelLe

Jasmine looked at him when he said that but sighed, alright." She said going to his clothes and began to get dressed, blushing as she closed the closet door and began to change in their, blushing as her new body felt strange but soon was dressed in a pair of shorts and a nice shirt that covered her new breasts and her curves.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:21 pm
James buttoned his pants tehn looked in the direction Jasmine was hiding in while he rubbed the back of his head. He couldn't believe she had slapped him. He was actually a woman frowning since he didn't want to be in this body. Having the feeling to go pee he walked to the bathroom shirtless. Tugging his pants open he was about to sit but he was a guy so he had to stand now. Staring at the toilet then at his crotch he mumbled something to himself.

HealingAssass1n

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 am
[PLEASE POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD]
If this 1x1 has been inactive for more than one month, it will be moved to the Dead Threads subforum.

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games