Submit

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:42 pm
Luna saw the bleeding man and bolted up. "sir are you okay?" she asked as she walked over to him. She had dropped her notebook and left her all of her stuff at the tree as she walked over to him. Then it happened... Her eyes sparkled softly as a bit of memoire flooded in her mind. There was a girl that looks some what like her and a man that looked some what like him. She was takin aback as she looked at him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Lance looked up at Luna, he slid down the side of the wall, sitting on the ground feeling light headed but thought about it as he saw her face, "Princ... princess..." He said before he blacked out from blood loss, his body going limp but he needed medical help, weather it be from the hospital or by if Luna could call someone to help her get him to some place safe to treat his wounds.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Luna knelt down to his level. "sir?" she asked but then saw that he was passed out. She grabbed her phone and called her best friend to come get her and him. "Ash help some guy is injuried."
A few minutes passed and he arrived helping his friend and the guy intothe car. "what's wrong with him?" he asked and she shrugged.
"I have no idea." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 pm
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

(Hmm... want to skip to where maybe they got Lance to either Luna's home or her friend's home? Where he starts to wake up after his wounds were treated?)  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 pm
(sure it their at lunas house.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:58 am
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

It had been a couple of hours since Lance had passed out, he thought about how he didn't know where he was but he then felt that he was laying in a bed. He thought about it as he started sitting up, he could feel that he had been bandaged up but he looked around confused, seeing that he was in a firnished bedroom, "Where am I?" he asked wondering where it was that she was, he wondered where he was or if he was or had been dreaming.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:59 pm
HealingAssass1n
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Luna was in the other room. Their was yelling and a few crashes before Luna went back to her room closing the door. She looked at lance and her eyes went wide, "I'm sorry did we wake you?" she asked shyly as she walked over to her chair by her labtop. She had pulled her hair back and changed her clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 am
Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Lance looked at her when she asked but when he thought about it, he looked away shyly, seeing her change her clothes but then began to think about how she asked that, "No... I am fine, Where am I?" He asked softly to her.  

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:35 pm
Luna looked up at him. "your at my place. you passed out after you walked down from the witches tower." she said softly as she looked at her sweat pants and tank top. she looked around her room seeing how it was completely and i mean completely clean, there wasnt one thing out of place.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff