Submit

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm
"Well-well um, it-it's kind of complicated, some people were trying to kidnap me an-and they kidnaped my friends thinking they might be me, and so now-now it's all my fault and they will look for me, and they-they-" Lilly looked behind herself, "Yep, they're following us, but they can only get me if I go home, I can go home soon but can you drop me off at a hotel or coffee shop or something, I'll find a way to-to get them to go away," she sobbed, "But n-now y friends are kidnapped and it's all my fault!!" Lilly begun bawling and uncontrollably crying.
DeathAngelLe

((sorry it took so long I just realized that I quoted wrong))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 pm
Sarina listened closely while the cigarette hung from her mouth. Finishing off the cigarette by the time she was done stuck it in the ash tray and looked the girl over. "Well you must have money if they want you." She then slammed on her brake and grabbed her emergency brake and released it to hit a hard turn. Skidding for a moment they took the turn and she slammed her foot on the gas while dogging the car in front of them. "Hire me and I can get your life back to normal." She wasn't going to explain how she was going to fix it since she didn't think she would want to hear.

welittlekat

[Its fine smile ]  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:28 pm
"S-s-slow down! What d-do you mean h-hire you?" she was scared out of her wits, she had never ever been in some sort of car chase like this before it was deeply concerning her, she finally let all of her sweetness go away, "WILL YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE TO DO WITH ME!?!?" and punched the driver in the face with a hard thud, "Stop the car."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am
Driving without wrecking she was getting away till she got punched. She slammed on the break and turned the wheel to get out of the way of her car behind her. She slowly turned and looked at the girl with a glare that would have killed her if it could. "One don't ever touch me again and two I have nothing to do with you." She looked passed the girl to see the car that was casing them catching up. "Now you can get the hell out of my car since its stopped." Without turning from the girl she unlocked the doors and held back the temptation to punch her back in her nose.

welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:39 am
"W-what?!? I'm sorry I just, please, why are you driving me around? Do you want to kidnap me too or are you trying to help, please just drive! I don't care anymore if you do fancy tricks or whatever, please, do you know these people?" she was crying her eyes dry and finally just reached over and put her own foot on the gas, locking her doors, "DRIVE!!"
DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 pm
Watching her freak out and opening her mouth to say something the girl had moved her foot to Sarina's side and stepped on the gas. "Hey," she grabbed on to the wheel and tried to get her foot out of the way. "I have nothign to do with you but with them." She pinched her leg so she would ease off the gas. "You are really more trouble then you are worth." She frowned kicking her foot out of the way to gain control of her car finally.
welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:27 pm
DeathAngelLe

"I'm sorry, can we just get someplace safe so we can talk without being chased," she rubbed at her leg where she was pinched and sighed, "I don't know what I am going to do." she looked down when all of a sudden she heard a loud band, she screamed as she saw something fly through the back of the car all the way through the front windshield, oh god she thought to herself, bullets.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:35 pm
Sarina looked at the girl and smirked when seeing she was rubbing her leg. "Fine," she then heard a bang and angled the car so what was comming went between them. "Okama," she opened her legs and moved her hand under the seat and grabbed a pistol. She turned to the girl, "Grab the wheel," she then let it go knowing if the girl had good reaction speed she would grab it. Sarina turned and shot their window shield. Seeing them swerve she shot out their front tire.
welittlekat

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Lilly quickly grabbed the wheel nervously and tried to control the car, to be honest she had never drove a car before but she tried her best to look like she knew what she was doing, "Hey! Don't shoot at them!" she screamed, "My friends are in there!" She quickly put the gas down all the way and took a sharp turn left, the car spinning out of control but she quickly regained control and sped down the lane, "buckle up," she said as she took another sharp turn and another and another, going as fast as she could without crashing, trying to lose the other car. Finally she found herself near a busy intersection, right next to a park, turn, she dies, straight into the park, her chances were much better of surviving, so that is exactly what she did, she quickly drove right into the park and drove around crazily, glad there weren't any people around, parked the car and heaved for air, she thought she was going to die at least twenty times today. She rubbed her neck and to her surprise there was blood from the seatbelt rubbing her neck so much on the crazy turns. Tears ran down her face, she was finally safe--for now, "So," she turned to the girl, "How exactly do you fit into all of this?"
DeathAngelLe

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces