x Blue Nightingale x

Acidic Rhapsody

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon looked around at all the children. What was a pair such as Inferno and Azalea doing with so many children. He didn't know that two females of different races could breed. Then it hit him as a soft breeze blow acrossed his face. The children didn't smell like either of the two ladies. So they were not the parents, so then two random strangers walk into a village and kidnapped a group of children for a few hours, then took them back home. Aeon was slightly confused at the situation of Inferno and Azalea, although he did go along with it.
He was walking beside Inferno with a tiny smile on his face. "So then after we take them home where are we going from there?" He asked looking between Azalea and Inferno.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton put an arm around Eve. "Eve everyone has their own set of strengths and weaknesses. Don't let your weaknesses put you down. Instead inspire others with your strengths and work to improve those weaknesses. Your are smart, quick, and have a exellent nose. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have found the necklace." He said as he laid an arm over he finished fixing the door and bowed to the man. "We will be taking our leave, thank you for your help" He said smiling at the man then turned around. He laid an arm over Eve's shoulders and started walking back to the old mans hut.

☆═━┈OOC: You guys have an extra character when you quote me. you have "Scarlett CrossI". So I never got the notice I was quoted. sorry for the last reply. ┈━═☆