Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 pm
hey im luna i just want to explore yuri rp it looks interesting and good 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 am
hey im luna i just want to explore yuri rp it looks interesting and good 3nodding 3nodding
this is her profile:User Image

My name :nikki or secret
My age :15
my Hair color:white
my Oriental: bi
My Master :none
my Likes: semi abusive master ,talking back , pleasing talking in third person to piss people off
my Dislikes : the master trying to share her with others ,
being hated, not enough attention ,
Height : 5'7
Weight : 120
Race : neko

bio: secret born into a poor family , she watched her drunken father beat her mother almost every night blaming her mother for his failure to find work. her mother would lay her down to sleep whispering her love. making secret promise she would not have this life. the next day her father had finally beatin her mother to death and burned her body. his abuse turned towards secret and she to was beatin , but only for a few days. her father had sold her to one of the royal court officals as a sex slave. hearing the plan secret made her escape only to be caught 2 weeks later .she was beatin most of the time , her master tired himself out doing it so he never forced her sexually. one night while he was sleeping she took the chain he had beat her with and strangled him. she went on the run ,but found she could not live with out the forcive hand of a master and now shes wondering looking for a master.

personaility: very mindful kept to her self ,but will fight back she likes to talk back and will not go down with out fight . very loving,seductive and a tease
distance to make you feel bad when she feels you've almost killed her

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items