View Results

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm
Covered in dirt and mud, aching and spitting blood. On the edge of the town a boy is found. Will you take him home, and give him a place to roam? What do you think his pack will do?

Out of all the predetors in the world, the werewolf is the fearstest and the rarest. One night a huge storm blow's through, causing great dammage to not only the village but the forest as well. Come the morning, an unrecognisable young man is found, covered in mud and scratches. Will ~X~ take this mystery man in, and nurse him back to health if not more?

RULES:
This is open for straight or yaoi.
No godmoding
Have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Marina Keats
Personality: Marina is quiet and shy almost to a fault, and tries her hardest to avoid confrontation or even other people in general, preferring to be around animals. Despite this, she is very kind, and will not hesitate to do what she believes is the right thing. She dreams of being a strong person, but in actuality is quite lonely.
Bio: She grew up fairly normally, and when she turned seventeen, graduated and moved out to prove to her family that she could be strong and self-sufficient. Marina currently lives in a one-bedroom house near the edge of town, and works in order to save up enough money to attend college.

(How's this? I'm not too skilled at 1x1 roleplays, so I apologize if it's bad.)

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:20 am
Madotsuki x
User Image

Name: Sin (Yue) Sin meaning "wisdon" and Yue meaning "moon"
Personality: Sin is a fighter. he takes everything as a challenge and is stubborn beyond his years. He's one to be on his own though he'd be the first to admit he'd rather have a pack near by.
Bio: Sin grew up as the runt of the spring briths and as such the buttom of the pecking order growing up. Becuase of this, he was the toughest of the group despite his size. He left his pack to find what his kind call a 'soul name'. One word that held the entierty of there essance, a name that he could call his and share with his mate one day.

(That's great! I'm sorry for not giving a skeleton really, couldn't think up one that would sound right but you did great!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:32 pm
Necra Eclips

I apologize for the late reply! ^^' Do you want to start, or should I?  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am
[PLEASE POST A REPLY IN THIS THREAD]
If this 1x1 has been inactive for more than one month, it will be moved to the Dead Threads subforum.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm
Madotsuki x

It had been a moon and a half since he had left his pack. The winds and rain had taken there number on his body as he tried to find a safe place to hunker down for the remainder of the storm. To bad he did see the cliff side.

Slipping, the wolf fell. Dirt and mud and rocksbattered him as he repeatedly struck the gruond. Even then though he contiued to search, despite his body telling him to stop and lick his new bleeding wounds. They did slow him down, though and it slowed him down even more as he went on. By the time he actually gave up on moving the rain had let up and he colapsed in the yard in a small village.  

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items