Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
I was just wondering how...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naruto? (Gosh this is an old question. I think.)
  Yay! Naruto rocks! (Anime.)
  Yay Naruto rocks! (Ninja)
  W00T Naruto Rocks! (Both Anime and Ninja)
  Screw Naruto. (Me: Why are you here?)
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:04 pm
You know how this guild is a Naruto guild right? And everybody knows everything about Naruto right? (Except me that is.) Well, how do you watch the episodes? Like, how do you download them? I'm still trying to find out weather it's legal to fileshare Naruto or not. If it is illegal I haven't been caught, but I don't like the idea of breaking the law.

If Naruto is copyrighted and isn't a P2P technology or whatever, it's illegal right? I'm still trying to do research...

I hope this isn't a repeated topic...Don't like breaking guild rules either. Yes I've read them already don't worry.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:25 pm
....wow, someone's a little uptight when it comes to rules rolleyes  

Historical

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:30 pm
I can't help it. XD I'm just a worry wart. Just don't wanna get caught you know. ninja Ever since that blasted Dub of Naruto came on, it was illegal and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:50 pm
Go to the site www.youtube.com and Just search the episodes individually, like dont search naruto episodes, you have to search naruto episode 1, or naruto episode 165, or whatever episode. all you have to do is wait for them to load witch dosent take long. Heres a tip when you get into the episode 100s start watching the videos hosted by sasukeOMG!!!!! and hikkado, those you dont even really have to wait for them to load. its got every episode out, and is updated with a new episode every friday (I think.) I'm on episode 170. the forest of death part of the chunin exam is my favorite part, I love it!!!!!  

Hatake_gaiden

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:27 pm
well if your worried about the whole illegal thing then yea, don't do it.
But like you can buy the anime imported. Well if you have someway of buying online then I suggest that you buy online then. mrgreen

check out www.animearigato.com they have all the dvds and season that are out so far. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:58 pm
...I think I'll just stick with BitTorrent...

I'm aware of Youtube. I go there all the time. I watch episodes there if I'm too lazy to go upstairs and get them from my room. ^^;;

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:39 am
i prefer dattebayo for bit torrents, plus they got the best fakesubs/dubs  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:15 am
Screw copyright laws, I download xd I could not stand to watch the entire series dubbed gonk Yuri Lowenthal ruins Sasuke's character!! Non-Tan all the way!! ^^ whee

Eternal Transience

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games