Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:19 pm
wcs here  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:15 pm
She waited patiently, Her tail tapping the ground as she looked away to hear the sound of steps. The winds blowing in the surrounding forest. From what her intel knew, This was a member's family.. and he didn't want them to know that he was there- but if the 'Nera could convince them. Keep tabs on them, she did, and offered before.. Now she waited.. at the place she last saw the black cheetah...

Where did she say she would meet him? Yue's golden eyes scanned the area. He had been in such a panic over the last few days that he had trouble focusing and remembering things. He called out her name, "Katapatan," hoping she was close enough to hear him.

Things had gotten so confusing since they lost the cubs. He found himself counting the ones that were still there several times a day just to make sure no one else became lost. He even started to bark at the cubs that got a little too far from their mother. There was no way they could do this alone.

"Yue.." She was lurking in the trees and when he came close, she threw herself to the ground. She rose her head then bowed softly and elegantly. The cheetah had her men watch and lurk around. Even sending younger scouts to do her bidding as she found her other jobs and mission with priority but when she heard of three cubs disappearance.. immediately she came to them. "I told you it will happen.. didn't I." She said to him with the straightest face, then shaking it in disapproval. "I wanted to prevent that at all costs.. You don't want it to happen again.. do you." She already knew the answer.. but once they were approved.. she would come in and take the cubs in with no second short of a blink.

He inclined his head when she came to him ." I didn't think it would happen so soon." He said as he lowered his head. "Maybe if I was more careful I could have prevented it from happening." He said, and shook his head. He knew there was no way to precent this. Especially with those three. Inseparable, and always getting into trouble.

"No." He answered her question. "I think it would break Lins heart if we lost another." He said as he thought about the five remaining cubs. "I don't think she;d live with herself." He said as he sighed at her unspoken question. "I think it would be best for us. For Lin. For the cubs." He said as he looked up into her eyes. "All of them would be safer with others looking out for them as well." He looked back down to his paws, "And I think Lin misses the company of others.

"I told you, we would all look out for them. That's why we have nannies.. to help those that can't. How could you expect someone like her to keep count of nine children. I was suprirsed she made it out alive. You are lucky for that.. her ...-" She was about to say her brother, but she decided not to. Merely quieting down. "I have seen how she is.. she is getting worse.. the lost of them.. you said to pull back. So we did.. but its rather heartbreaking her asking the trees to help her find her missing children..But again, we couldn't help.. especially with her losing head.."

Shaking her head. "A nanny would be assigned to you as soon as you get in.. You just have to swear yourself to us.. and the cubs. We do have other allied prides if you do not wish to stay you know..Its a win win... but you might lose your mate too soon if you keep her here.. where it reminds her of her lost children.."

He nodded. "I know...I've seen her talking to the trees more and more, Some days I wonder if I've lost her. And others, I think if this keeps up, she'll become as still as a tree.." The thought of loosing her never occurred to him. The way she followed him around when they were cubs, made it seem impossible. But with the way she's been acting, his heart breaks at the thought.

"A nanny would be good." He said, "Having 3 primary caretakers will be good for them, and for us." He became a little more serious, "And you won't have to worry about that. I know Lin won't want to leave, and I won't be going anywhere without her." He said, finalizing the contract.

"If you're ready, I'll go get Lin and the cubs." He said as he nodded behind him where she was staying with the cubs.

She bowed her head almost immediately after being accepted to take Lin in to their care.Her brother would be pleased for sure.. "A lot more than just 3 primary.. if needed, we have a lot of nannies if the cubs seem to be a pawful. We school them as well.. " Nodding, it was like he was buying in to the pride, and even with all the cubs, she knew that it was best for the pride to take them in. She felt even sorry for them.. and even apart of the family. Thats what the pride did to you- a sense of family.. "We have very little trees, but at least we do have them.. We have a lot to be done in the pride.. her mind will constantly be occupied.. We hope she will get better. We will care for your family.. "

Finally her head lifted and she whisped... and in moments a leopards and cheetahs came out of no where.. the shadows, as if they were blobs coming out of the earth.. "I brought help.." Looking to them. "Don't be alarmed.. think us family now, we need to cover all the faces of the cubs and lin.. oh and yourself.. The pride's location must be secret to keep it safe~ you understand?"

He nodded. "I understand." He said as he stood back up. "If it will keep my cubs and mate safe, I'll do anything.." He said as he turned around and looked back to face the others. "I'll go get them."

He walked over to his family, with a small smile on his face. A rare occurrence for the serious "Come on." He said as he tilted his head, and motioned for everyone to follow. "It's time for us to go home."

A hard step was put forth, and once Lin awoke to see a whole mass of creatures.. she immediately went in to defense mode, and Kata simply watched.. Lifting a paw so the others can pull back.Waiting for Yue to calm her.. It was a horrid sight to beheld. The screaming til finally she had to come in, and put a patch over her maw.. The struggling.. "It will calm her, not to worry.. the cubs shouldn't be plagued to this any longer."

After that.. her men came and helped to pick Lin up and each one of the cubs. Finally she looked to Yue- ".... Your doing the right thing." Nodding as she helped to cover all the little faces, then finally she went up to Yue.. and covered his face. "Follow us, hear us..Nothing will harm you.."

Lin's body was made limp, and her cubs followed after, only the ones who tried to refuse. They will know its for the better, Yue would have conditioned them for this, but Lin.. was almost too far gone to understand. This home- was their home.. How could she ever leave.. How could she raise her cubs ... without the trees!.. But like everyone.. they would need to adapt.. or so everyone hoped. Kata especially.. as she knew that Lin's brother would be pleased to have an eye over her now..  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items