Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Different Kind of Service (Beneït and Ganat'eba)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Normally, being a guard was rather dull and routine, though on occasion the monotony was broken up by small skirmishes, each with its own particular and often avoidable cause. Beneït's last shift had involved a slightly larger skirmish than usual, resulting in a long cut down his right shoulder.

Normally the lion didn't worry too much about simple injuries, but this cut simply refused to stop bleeding, likely due to how often he had to move his shoulder just to get around. There was no way around it - he was going to have to receive some kind of medical treatment for this injury.

Now, how was a lion to go about getting some first aid...?

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:25 pm
User ImageGanat'eba was walking through the lands collecting the herbs that he needed to make his remedies as to numb pain and heal illnesses. As there were a few that he had run out of recently. Noticing another lion a guard if he was correct near where he was. he paused seeing the blood on the other and going over to him. "Would you like some help? I noticed you were bleeding, I'm a nurse and I have things in my den that will stop the bleeding for you." Always ahead of himself when it came to injuries, he had forgotten to introduce him self.

He could collect herbs later if the Lion here needed assistance that would come first thankfully he had a bit of the paste already mixed up in his den in a rock he had one of the crafter's hollow out for him so he heep things like this that would keep well premade. "It would be no trouble to get you patched up rather quickly. that is if you dont mind. I'm getting ahead of my self though I am Ganat'eba"

Redbud-Tree

Ileatea

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:18 pm
Beneït wasn't quite expecting to be approached out of the blue like this, but he was nonetheless grateful that this would be taken care of much more quickly than he had initially believed. "I would appreciate the help," he said quietly. The ache in his shoulder was settling into a mild but persistent burn, and treatment sounded like a better idea with every passing moment.

"I am Beneït."

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff