55%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:36 am
Vruez

[↯Battle!][No plot][1x1]

Say Alice and Bob are having an argument, and it goes a little something like this::

Alice: I love roleplaying!
Bob: So do I.
Alice: I'm literate~
Bob: So am I.
Alice: I bet I'm more literate than you are.
Bob: *bitchplz* Prove it.
Alice: Fine, I will!
Bob: Challenge accepted.

classified_fu emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

Arisu giggled to herself happily. It sure was a wonderful day, the skies were bright blue to match her mood and the birds twittered their lively song. The smell of summer was in the air, and the rest of her schoolmates were off with their boyfriends, but Arisu didn't mind that she didn't have one. She wasn't as shallow and silly as the rest of them, preferring instead to roleplay online.
She took her purple-cased Macbook Air out of her rainbow schoolbag, watching the sunlight glitter off the screen as she booted it up. It made a soft little whirring noise, almost like it was as excited as she was. The silky pink fabric of her skirt threw a sharp reflection on the bench around her. Today, the world was a rainbow!
Arisu put her large, sparkly headphones on to try and get into the mood. As Katy Perry came booming through the headphones, she bounced lightly to the music and felt the wind brush her face. Arisu smirked at all the bored-looking people in the park around her, who would sadly never know the joys of roleplaying. Being Arisu Sakura Amaterasu was more than enough to make her happy, but a girl could dream, right?

User Image

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 am
User Image
B. O. B . .
---------------------------------------------------------

I know by heart how to treat you...

The internet is fantastic...

Well, not really. The internet is perfect. The internet is bliss, perfection, happiness, life. And all the noobs who say otherwise were just what he thought of them. Noobs. Or, wait. N00bs.

He strolled briskly down the corridor, whistling with self-satisfied tranquility, his fingers tinkering with the sliding piece of cool metal in his pocket. With a tiny jolt, the screen jumped to life, humming a flickering chime in its wake. The cool breeze rushed through the open window, motivated into a dynamic rhythm of stormy dance with a stack of white sheets in the vacant classroom he passed by.

He stopped. The incessant blow of timid, crooning breath halting mid-way, in a curious lash of exaltation. Beauty and rhythm. Randomness. The flashing colors of a rainbow shining through the simple harassment of plain whiteness.

The coma was short. Self-induced. Breathless. The quiet call of the non-living, intelligent metal piece thrashed against his muscles, snapping him back to reality.

Arisu.

The moody smirk came spontaneously. Knowingly.

...Don't I ?

{{::Battle! Subforum::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff