Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Streets
The Embassy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm
A rather large building divided into three different sections; one for each of the three major nations. Here immigrants and visitors may seek assistance from their representatives either with their stay in Republic City or with their return home. Here emissaries from other nations work to better relations or to better Republic City itself. Here you may also join the military of any of the three nations (The Fire Nation is always looking for soldiers) or may find a means of entry into the nations.
The Embassy is located near the other government owned buildings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

XXXXSynthia Xiao-PingXXXX

User Image

XDestruction, death, I'm merely something outta control . . .X

Synthia stopped outside of the embassy, turning back to Alisse with a sad look. "Sorry Alisse but you can't come in with me, I'll buy you some snacks later okay?" she spoke to the tiger and it growled clearly upset, however at the mention of snack quickly cheered up. Synthia chuckled lightly, a side she usually didn't show in public. Synthia pressed her hand against the door as she quietly entered, people were allowed to enter, but since she needed no help, she was thinking if it were rather ok to do so. Only one part of the embassy took her full attention, the fire nation part. After all she did used to be a fire nation solider, not a bad one but not a good one either. She sighed happily at all the good memories with her parents.. Until she came to republic city where a group of equalizer had attacked her parents and killed them, since then she'd never liked equalists. Eventually she left completely with Alisse.

[/exit] 

X. . . Do you really thing you're able to control the fire deep with my soul? No I don't think so!X

User Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Republic City Streets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers