HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:10 am
Kora Skywalker

Cody looked at her when she asked that but then found that she began to circle him, she was taller then him but he rubbed where she poked because she was still strong, "Ow... I... I don't know how I am breathing... but I am lost... your a na'vi aren't you?" he asked looking her over, she was rather cute looking for an alien.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:03 am
HealingAssass1n

Arlia nodded and stood in front of him. She crossed her arms. "Yeah, it most certainly seems like you're lost. Would you like a place to stay?" She gave him a look that did not invite him to say no. "You could come with me to the tribe. I'm sure that would be better than huddling under the roots of a tree."  

MagicalJediGirl146

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 am
Kora Skywalker

Cody looked at her when she said that but he grew nervous, thinking about it, "Um... wait... I... I don't think that its a good idea to do that... I mean... last time I checked, the Na'vi didn't like humans... I am surprised that you haven't killed me or tried hurting me..." He said nervously, thinking about how the others described the Na'vi's hate for them, saying that the Na'vi would kill any human on sight but this one was inviting him to her village.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:44 am
HealingAssass1n

"Hmph. That was before, what's his name, Jake came to our tribe. We realized that not all humans are bad. Of course, most of the tribe still don't necessarily trust humans, but you won't be killed. And as I said before, you look like you could use a place to stay," Arlia explained. "So are you in or out? Any more questions I can answer on the way, but it's getting dark."  

MagicalJediGirl146

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:46 am
Kora Skywalker

Cody looked at her when she said that, he thought about how the humans who talked about Jake Sully being a traitor but he found that what he did was great but thinking that he was going to be taken to that same tribe, he sighed, "Alright... I am in." He said hoping not to be making a deadly mistake when it came to going with her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 pm
HealingAssass1n

Arlia instantly stopped scowling and smiled. "Good," she said. "Follow me." She led Cody through a trail in the woods. She quickly covered ground, jumping over any logs with ease and ducked under branches with agility. she paused at the top of a hill. "Come on," she said, back to her impatient, irritated tone. Humans are so slow, she thought to herself. She paused and waited for him. "Hmph. I thought you would be able to keep up." Arlia grudgingly slowed her pace to match his. "I said I would answer any questions alone the way. What would you like to know?"  

MagicalJediGirl146

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:46 pm
Kora Skywalker

Cody looked at her when she said that but putting the strap of his non-leathal gun on his shoulder, he soon began to follow her the best he could but wasn't able to as he wasn't use to this type of environment. He then saw that she was annoyed that he was slowing her down but he thought of questions, "So whats your name?" He asked curiously to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:18 am
HealingAssass1n
Kora Skywalker

Cody looked at her when she said that but putting the strap of his non-leathal gun on his shoulder, he soon began to follow her the best he could but wasn't able to as he wasn't use to this type of environment. He then saw that she was annoyed that he was slowing her down but he thought of questions, "So whats your name?" He asked curiously to her.

"Arlia," she replied without looking back. She could hear his footsteps on the ground, so she knew he was keeping up. Arlia allowed a little bit of humor into her voice. "You're quiet. All of the other humans I've seen have been loud and obnoxious. I like it." She cracked a small smile.  

MagicalJediGirl146

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:23 pm
MagicalJediGirl146

Cody looked at her but did a descent time keeping up with her but he soon heard what she said but tried laughing a bit, "Well I think that its simple to see that I am not like most other humans as I can survive breathing this atmosphere... and I feel rather at ease in this forest for some reason... I am not sure why but I just do." he said thinking about it.  
{{:Series-Based Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff