Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] I can handle this myself...:T (Yuzhi & Shikoba)(FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 am
A few minutes later, Yuzhi would be greeted with the sound of a long, loud yawn. the nap had been restful at least, even if uncalled for. Shikoba grunted softly as he pulled himself off the ground, dusting his knees and what little cloth he called clothes. He was a tad surprised to see that the Imp had stayed and watched him as he had, as again he had learned not to expect anything of anyone. Then again, the ghoul was happy to contradict his opinions at almost every turn.

"Now that we've both had a nap, the priestess might want to have a look at our ingredients," he said as he stretched, yawning again as he approached the shorter horseman. "Unless you want to bait out a third creature to fight?" Shik was honestly rested enough to handle another fight, but he had to remember they were on a specific mission. But the feeling of his blood pumping like that had been pleasurable; if they didn't go to fight after this, he would erect a dummy to train on.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:25 am
Ah. So he's awake now. She moved to stand up onto her own very carefully. Yuzhi actually seemed to ponder over his question for a moment or two, "I think it'd be easier for me to make good on my claim to you that I can defeat you in battle," she said with bit of a grin and then turned and started to make her way back. If he followed then that was fine.

If not then she supposed she'd take care of her own amusements.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 am
His mouth spread into a grin again as he followed. "And I would enjoy making sure you don't," he answered simply, cracking his fingers expectantly as they left that area of the Weeping Forest to return to camp.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff