Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:32 pm
secrets between the pages

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxx “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

Although she didn't realize it, Lily's mind had jumped to the first thing that Anna's had. "G-gah, Lily, stop being such a pervert!" she thought with a blush, but she couldn't get her mind off of the idea. "My first time being with.. Anna, eh?" Her cheeks were still bright red, but the idea made her smile in ways she didn't want to admit. Futilely attempting to rid the thought from her mind, she jumped into the cold pool and sank her red face in the water, hoping her friend wouldn't notice much.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:38 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image She did notice the blush , but thought nothing of it she knew that Anna's mind was perv ish like her own so she did mind. She smiled jumping in after lily she came up for a breath of air her hair ,wet, clung to her skin water dripping down it. As she saw lily resurface she couldn't help but stare her skin shone when the sun hit the water and it was tempting to touch.She swam over to lily gently putting her arms around her waist closing the gap between them resting her forehead on hers.She tilted her head just enough to let her nose pass by Lilly's she bit her lip hesitating a centimeters from Lilly's lips.  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:21 pm

xxxxxxxx “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”

As Anna wrapped her arms around her waist, a shiver coursed up Lily's spine. "W-what are you doing?" she asked, averting her eyes. She glanced up, and as their eyes met, Lily's heart began racing so much that she was almost sure Anna could feel it through their skin. Unable to think logically when she was this close to the girl she loved, Lily acted on impulse, shutting her eyes tightly and pressing her lips against Anna's. Her friend's lips were warm, especially compared to Lily's from being in the water, and she savored the feeling. After holding on to the kiss for a few seconds, Lily pulled away suddenly, her cavalier attitude from before gone. She lifted herself out of the pool and turned around to face Anna. "Hey, sorry about that, but I.. um.. well, I was just joking, you see! You were being all touchy-feely earlier, so I wanted to freak you out." Despite the light tone of her words, Lily was mortified, worried that Anna would reject her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:28 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image
She grabbed Lilly's hand pulling her back into the pool. She gently placed her lips on Lilly's running a hand down her spine she closed her eyes pulling Lilly closer softly pressing up against her. She blushed and her heart beat widly like Lilly's . She pulled back just a couple centimeters " you don't know how long I've waited to do that " she placed her lips back on hers kissing slowly softly with extreme passion.  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Lily didn't reply, instead pulling herself closer to Anna and grasping the soft skin of her back. She kissed back, opening her mouth and pressing their bodies closer together. Hesitantly and slowly, she pulled away from the kiss, pulling Anna into a tight hug. "I-I've been wanting to do that for a while, as well." Forgetting about any possible consequences, she whispered "I love you, and I have for a long time now." Lily was unsure of where the two would go from that moment, but for her, it didn't matter in the slightest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:53 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image
She smilies breathing out a sigh of relief knowing she felt the same for her " I love you 2 I always have " she nuzzled her face into Lilly's neck kissing gently closing her eyes and holding her. She hand trailed up and down her back " it feels so good to know you feel the way I feel I might have lost it " she said her voice muffled. She moved her head from Lilly's neck gazing into her eyes she smiled softy " you always did have such beautiful eyes".Her hand came up stroking lillys hair. She gave her a gentle peck on the lips smiling.

The sun , at it's peak in the at noon, began to make the pool room Alittle in comfortable so she took Lilly's hand lovingly ,interlocking her fingers with hers,she walked out o the Infiniti pool grabbin both of the towels . She handed one to Lilly. Every some often she would glance at her just to watch Lilly dry off yes it was perv ish , but she loved her and couldnt keep her eyes off of Lilly. Alls those years of repressing her feelings vanisnhed as if they had been lovers from the start. Her heart started racing she had a bad habit of messing something amazing up . When she did worry about messing it up that's usually how it end the person complaining that she was to paranoid . She though to her self" I will not let Lilly end up like the others" she place a hand over her heart trying to steady it. It often quickened it's pace when she got extremely close to her friend or when she held hands with her. Smiled turning to Lilly Razi the hand interlocked with Lilly's and gently kissed her hand. " my queen . I would call you princess , but they don't hold as much power as the queen and the queen is always better in features and mental state than the princess . Not in every story , but you get my point" she smiled trying to stop rambling  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Lily could hardly speak, so many emotions were rushing through her mind. She was happier than she had felt in what seemed like years, and was so relieved that her eyes began tearing up. Almost immediately, the friendly boundaries between herself and Anna had disappeared, and Lily could not have been more pleased for it. Blushing deeply at Anna's words, she replied softly. "Or rather, call me your knight. At least that way I can always protect you." She wrapped the small-framed girl and poked her nose jokingly, laughing more lightheartedly than she had all day. For a fleeting moment, however, she began to worry. "I wonder.. I wonder what I'll tell everybody at school" Lily wondered with a small sense of dread. Despite how glad she was, this moment brought her insecurities to the forefront. Disregarding that, however, she continued to towel herself off, the sunbeams dancing across her pale skin, and glanced lovingly towards Anna.

{ooc: I'm so so so sorry! Exams and all that, I didn't have the time to get on. I'll be far more active from now on, I swear}  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:31 pm
Madotsuki x

User Image she nodded smiling "youll be my knight the bravest of all and i can't wait to tell cery i dont xare what they think becaise i love you and nothing Change thatshe rubbed her back kissing her gently.(it's fine lol I hate test )
]  

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers