Bus Stop Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:19 pm
Eclipse is a thirteen year old girl. She is in sixth grade, smart and a goody two shoes. Her parents are always at work after she is out of school. So they buy a bus pass for her each month to ride the local transit. One day, sixteen year old Cody Ayars pops up yelling into a cellphone by the swing set at the transit center. When he hangs up angrily, Eclipse speaks up and asks him if it was girl friend troubles, he responds with a smile and tells her his probation officer. From there the two get to know each other really well, then before either of them know it, they've grown strong feelings for each other. What will happen? Will he ask her out even though of her age? Or will he just go on without her?

Name::
Picture:: Real only!

Name:: Eclipse Engelhard
Picture::
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm
Name:: Cody Ayars

User Image

^ // w // ^ Well hi there. I'm Daku. Please don't mind the avi, I'm a guy irl x3 the avi change was just a bit of fun. My pic is ok, yeah?

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido
Name:: Cody Ayars

User Image

^ // w // ^ Well hi there. I'm Daku. Please don't mind the avi, I'm a guy irl x3 the avi change was just a bit of fun. My pic is ok, yeah?

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Oh geeze! That's perfect! Trust me, i never worry about who controls the charecter, only if i am setting up a specific 1 on 1. smile and you are fully accepted!  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games