Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 am
... but what are you all up too?

I've been going to Culinary School, 7a-2p, Monday-Friday
Then been working, as a Counselor, 6 days a week, 3p-10p, Monday-Saturday

I'm exhausted by the time Sunday hits, and I end up sleeping most the day.
It Sucks.

What about you guys???

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:42 pm
I am now a full time graphic designer for a newspaper...8-5pm Mon.-Fri.
And when I am not there, I am sleeping, planning a wedding, trying to find a place of my own (still living with my dad) and just trying to get time in to see my fiance and family. And now, I will be playing Old Republic until Diablo 3 comes out. And my new easel is coming this weekend so I will also be starting up a studio soon. I just have so many things I want to do and not enough hours or energy for it. sad

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm
DeserayArthas
And when I am not there, I am sleeping, planning a wedding, trying to find a place of my own (still living with my dad) and just trying to get time in to see my fiance and family. And now, I will be playing Old Republic until Diablo 3 comes out. And my new easel is coming this weekend so I will also be starting up a studio soon. I just have so many things I want to do and not enough hours or energy for it. sad

Ummm..... I did not receive an invitation for this wedding.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:42 pm
A few of the things I've made :

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

ENJOY!

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:47 pm
InnocentlyEvil
DeserayArthas

Ummm..... I did not receive an invitation for this wedding.

Well, I don't even know when it is. Sometime in October. But maybe you should cater for me! lol Wyoming is a long way from New York! But I will send you an invitation when I get them!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:37 pm
first off congrats dessy.

I've been working as well. Didn't expect what has now happened to happen last year so yeah. I been super busy career wise. I also decided to begin spending some time with forgotten family members and playing the fun game of catchup between my music career and the super stressful job of director of Midwest Marketing for the M.B.A. I'm so stressed out I started Balding *sob*.

Oh and love those entree's Eve. Keep up the good work.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

InnocentlyEvil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:33 pm
Today was my last day of class !!!
I have a week off, in which I am taking a roadtrip to Nashville, TN.
Then next week I start my externship at a restaurant a few miles from my house.

Blackbirds' Grille

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm
I'm a SGT in the Army, I'm still flying unmanned planes, currently on a detail in Luisiana to help out a unit that is about to deploy, then I will be changing my duty station from Fort Hood TX to Fort Carson, CO
My hours are pretty much 24/7 but on an average day pt is 06:30 and end of day is around 17:00 (5pm)
Not a bad job, but the people make it what it is...  

bmw121688

DeserayArthas
Captain

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm
InnocentlyEvil
Today was my last day of class !!!
I have a week off, in which I am taking a roadtrip to Nashville, TN.
Then next week I start my externship at a restaurant a few miles from my house.

Blackbirds' Grille

Congrats!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 am
Currently finishing up on my 3rd deployment... Realizing that the Army life isn't really for me.. 6 and a half years of my life to figure that out lol year and a half to go...
For the future I'm looking at going to college and getting a degree in the Game Design department.
There is a lot of stress right now and I am finding that it's motivating me more to get myself a better life..
I started working out for me, not for the Army which means I am starting to actually look better and that's making me happy. (protein is expensive.. holy crap)
I just wanna say thank you to all who have listened to me rant before and who have ranted back smile you have given me a lot of inspiration.
I don't know what needs to be done to bring people back on here.. It is very quiet and I still see posts I posted on a while back.. lol so we need to get on here more I'm thinking and do more than just the updates on ourselves lol.. I would love to see a little bit of combined creativeness maybe some role play games again or something fun..  

bmw121688

Welcome To The Big Top

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff