Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

Fling and or Mate search

User Image

Personality: Mizer feels the need to prove he is the best. He's a sore loser when he doesn't get what he wants. Tends to have very little honor and is known to fight dirty if needed. He's very serious and very interested in challenging him self. (Tl biggrin r version)

* Mizer has 10 rps completed right now so only one rp would be needed to breed
* I would prefer the female look good with his colors rather then clash
* This SoA is based after an older OC of mine that is near and dear to my heart so if you want to life mate I really hope you'll be up for lots of rp. If she's part of a pride then I don't mind him joining if your dead serious about a mate plot.
* Form is optional to fill out but I've found some times people prefer to have a form so I am providing one
* On the form note - I would at least like a picture of your soa if you opt not to fill one out <3

[color=blue][b]I HAVE A FEMALE FOR YOU[/b][/color]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b]
[b]Fling or Life Mate:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Only if you want to life mate)
[b]Plot: [/b](Only if you want to life mate)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Mrimaeusi is a blank slate. 8'D

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:34 am
Excited Apathy
User Image
Mrimaeusi is a blank slate. 8'D

I think she'd go well with him with that dark and that blue * u * !!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

I've got Lakita. She's also a blank slate.. and her first five rps are going to be used for a breeding with a leopard once I collect them (so he'd have to be okay with hybrid cubs if she interests you), but she's open for anything after that!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm
Neon Fly
User Image

I've got Lakita. She's also a blank slate.. and her first five rps are going to be used for a breeding with a leopard once I collect them (so he'd have to be okay with hybrid cubs if she interests you), but she's open for anything after that!

Oh man shes cute <3 I would be alright with this yes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm
:D I'm glad you like her. I'd definitely be open to testing them out and seeing how they work via rp if you were interested in a life mate situation (if they got on well we could maybe see about maybe working the breeding into a plot for them or something).

If you'd just like a fling that''s fine too, it'll just have to wait until her first litter is grown. lawl.

And I know we have jackals planned too. XD;

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 am
We can totally test if you would like and see how things go :] My aims britmodsexieer if you wanna talk more in depth about things. I'm not on during the week day - day light hours est usually because Im at work. But during the evenings I am : D

And yes jackals : D !!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
We can totally test if you would like and see how things go :] My aims britmodsexieer if you wanna talk more in depth about things. I'm not on during the week day - day light hours est usually because Im at work. But during the evenings I am : D

And yes jackals : D !!

Alright. I added you, but I can't ever seem to catch you online. XD; So my aim is oni crow so you can im me whenever you happen to be on so we can talk more if you want about these two. <3

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces