Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Anyone interested in... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polls make money
  yes they do
  and boo yoo
View Results

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader leaned back quickly, limbo-ing under the flying stone. "Holy crap, I pulled Bullet-time!" He exclaimed. He gathered his chi into his mouth, then shot back to an upright position, spewing a stream of flames at Cristeal. While he was still spitting fire, he ran forward, ready to rush her and deliver a quick blow while she was overwhelmed.

Cristeal begins to sweat from the heat of the flames as it rushes forward, barely giving herself a chance to think. Quickly she throws her clenched fists, arms straight out, to her sides, struggling as she lifts a number of large rocks off the ground. She pulls her arms into her self again, and the rocks close in around her shielding her from the flames, but unfortunately not resistant to the heat!

Vader watched as Cristeal blocked his flames, but he had something that could break the stone wall. He stopped speweing fire, but still kept running forward. "Have a taste of this!" He yelled, flinging bolt after bolt of lightning in alarmingly fast motions. If this didn't blow her away, it would at least keep her busy until he managed to rush her.

The burst of lightening shatters the rock-shield and sends Cristeal flying backwards along with dozens of pieces of debris flying away. Once she finishes falling, landed flat on her back, she races to get up and begins to throw her daggers, one at a time, and just as they get close to Vader, she closes her hands together, and wildly spreads them apart, pulling apart the daggers as well, making two daggers into a barrage of dozens.

Vader saw the hail of daggers fly straight at him, and he shot a bunch of them away with lightning. He managed to catch two of them. "Not exactly fair, my dear. I put all my weapons out of this fight." He joked, then charged the daggers with lightning and threw them right back. Vader also hurled more lightning at her, and before she could hit him with anything else, he shot fire from his hands at the ground and flew through the air. "We have liftoff!" he joked.

She grunts as she lifts a large chuk of earth from right underneath his stream of fire, "excuse me!" She starts to scream as she puts her strength into lifting the earth, "It's not cheating to use daggers..." and now Vader can see why she's struggling to lift the earth, it's metal! "It's not cheating if you're a metal bender!" And she smiles to her opponent, "thanks for the extra heat, it's important to heat up the ground to as hot as possible to make metal." She sighs as she lets the big chunk of metal land directly infront of her. Watching as Vader soars above her, she begins to air-cross chop, slicing the metal into thin, but sharp slices. Then just as he readies his strike, she begins to punch them out, in rapid succession.

Vader dodged the daggers with a series of amazing loops and rolls in midair. "Peppy, You've taught me well." He said, pulling another barrel roll..but this time, he didn't stop spinning. He was swirling fire around himself until he became a self guided fireball of death, then began to chase the Earthbender down. "I'm about to go Kamikaze on that a**!" The now living fireball yelled. Any daggers that flew at him were either melted or blown away.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader watched as Cristeal blocked his flames, but he had something that could break the stone wall. He stopped speweing fire, but still kept running forward. "Have a taste of this!" He yelled, flinging bolt after bolt of lightning in alarmingly fast motions. If this didn't blow her away, it would at least keep her busy until he managed to rush her.

The burst of lightening shatters the rock-shield and sends Cristeal flying backwards along with dozens of pieces of debris flying away. Once she finishes falling, landed flat on her back, she races to get up and begins to throw her daggers, one at a time, and just as they get close to Vader, she closes her hands together, and wildly spreads them apart, pulling apart the daggers as well, making two daggers into a barrage of dozens.

Vader saw the hail of daggers fly straight at him, and he shot a bunch of them away with lightning. He managed to catch two of them. "Not exactly fair, my dear. I put all my weapons out of this fight." He joked, then charged the daggers with lightning and threw them right back. Vader also hurled more lightning at her, and before she could hit him with anything else, he shot fire from his hands at the ground and flew through the air. "We have liftoff!" he joked.

She grunts as she lifts a large chuk of earth from right underneath his stream of fire, "excuse me!" She starts to scream as she puts her strength into lifting the earth, "It's not cheating to use daggers..." and now Vader can see why she's struggling to lift the earth, it's metal! "It's not cheating if you're a metal bender!" And she smiles to her opponent, "thanks for the extra heat, it's important to heat up the ground to as hot as possible to make metal." She sighs as she lets the big chunk of metal land directly infront of her. Watching as Vader soars above her, she begins to air-cross chop, slicing the metal into thin, but sharp slices. Then just as he readies his strike, she begins to punch them out, in rapid succession.

Vader dodged the daggers with a series of amazing loops and rolls in midair. "Peppy, You've taught me well." He said, pulling another barrel roll..but this time, he didn't stop spinning. He was swirling fire around himself until he became a self guided fireball of death, then began to chase the Earthbender down. "I'm about to go Kamikaze on that a**!" The now living fireball yelled. Any daggers that flew at him were either melted or blown away.

She watched in amazement how he continued to come at her, how do you stop a human cannonball!?
At first she just stands there, watching the fireball roll closer and closer. Her skin begins to glisten and shine from sweat and from heat. The layers of dirt all over her body begin to harden. There's not enough to fully metalize on her skin, and she's realizing it won't be enough. Instead she continues to stand in place, she widens her stance, and holds her arms out firm. She lowers the earth below her, sinking herself deep into the floor, and raises the ground around her, surrounding herself in a thick dome. She pushes on spots of the earth, creating huge spikes through the ground encapsulating her, hoping the heat can refine the earth. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.  

cristeal
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 pm
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

She watched in amazement how he continued to come at her, how do you stop a human cannonball!?
At first she just stands there, watching the fireball roll closer and closer. Her skin begins to glisten and shine from sweat and from heat. The layers of dirt all over her body begin to harden. There's not enough to fully metalize on her skin, and she's realizing it won't be enough. Instead she continues to stand in place, she widens her stance, and holds her arms out firm. She lowers the earth below her, sinking herself deep into the floor, and raises the ground around her, surrounding herself in a thick dome. She pushes on spots of the earth, creating huge spikes through the ground encapsulating her, hoping the heat can refine the earth. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

Vader's eyes widened at the spikes. "AHHH!!!! POINTY THINGS!!!" He yelled, managing to pull up and fly back into the air, but the surprise from the spikes made him lose control for a moment, and Vader spun out, forcing himself to go back into normal flying mode instead of his kickass fireball mode. However, he managed to land right in top of the earth dome, and he knock on it....then blast a hole in it with lightning big enough to stick his head in. "Heeeeere's VADER!" He said, with a serial killer grin. "Wow, how many pop culture references am I gonna throw in before this is over?" He joked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader's eyes widened at the spikes. "AHHH!!!! POINTY THINGS!!!" He yelled, managing to pull up and fly back into the air, but the surprise from the spikes made him lose control for a moment, and Vader spun out, forcing himself to go back into normal flying mode instead of his kickass fireball mode. However, he managed to land right in top of the earth dome, and he knock on it....then blast a hole in it with lightning big enough to stick his head in. "Heeeeere's VADER!" He said, with a serial killer grin. "Wow, how many pop culture references am I gonna throw in before this is over?" He joked.

And within that second she shoots a rock right through the hole, "too much if you ask me," she retorts.  

cristeal
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

And within that second she shoots a rock right through the hole, "too much if you ask me," she retorts.
Vader got knocked out of the dome and fell on his back. "I'm Okay!!!! The hard ground broke my fall!" He called. Vader needed an idea, and fast. Run away and burn New Jersey? Nah, too obvious. Pretend to give up and make friends with Cristeal, only to punch her out? No, Vader had a sense of honor, and would never lie to a woman. Call a truce for tacos? No, it would never work, even if tacos are amazing. He then remembered the hole in the dome. "Oh, DUH!" He said, smacking himself for forgetting this crucial factor. He charged a fireball, then hurled it through the hole like a grenade. "Okay, NOW I can go for tacos!" He said, thinking he had already won.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:36 pm
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader got knocked out of the dome and fell on his back. "I'm Okay!!!! The hard ground broke my fall!" He called. Vader needed an idea, and fast. Run away and burn New Jersey? Nah, too obvious. Pretend to give up and make friends with Cristeal, only to punch her out? No, Vader had a sense of honor, and would never lie to a woman. Call a truce for tacos? No, it would never work, even if tacos are amazing. He then remembered the hole in the dome. "Oh, DUH!" He said, smacking himself for forgetting this crucial factor. He charged a fireball, then hurled it through the hole like a grenade. "Okay, NOW I can go for tacos!" He said, thinking he had already won.

"You know,"Cristeal let ou,t revealing her place right behind Vader, "I've always been more of a shawarma fan." She gave him a moment to turn around to see his position, to see the rock floating right at his back, and her strong stance, and the hole she came out of.  

cristeal
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:47 pm
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

"You know,"Cristeal let ou,t revealing her place right behind Vader, "I've always been more of a shawarma fan." She gave him a moment to turn around to see his position, to see the rock floating right at his back, and her strong stance, and the hole she came out of.

Vader turned to face the Earthbender, and was absolutely stunned. "Wow....you actually got the better of me. I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to get out of that. You have earned my respect." He said, regaining his cool,and even acting like a gentleman, something he NEVER did. "But, I will still win." He added, and in a quick motion, used a burst of fire to push himself forward so he could grab onto her. "You remember how I turned into a flaming cannonball before? It would suck even more for you if I did it at point blank range, my dear." He said. He was feeling real confident now. No way she would stop him this time. It was even better since what she didn't know was that Vader COULDN'T do that on the ground with someone in his arms. He had to be spinning to pull that off, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader turned to face the Earthbender, and was absolutely stunned. "Wow....you actually got the better of me. I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to get out of that. You have earned my respect." He said, regaining his cool,and even acting like a gentleman, something he NEVER did. "But, I will still win." He added, and in a quick motion, used a burst of fire to push himself forward so he could grab onto her. "You remember how I turned into a flaming cannonball before? It would suck even more for you if I did it at point blank range, my dear." He said. He was feeling real confident now. No way she would stop him this time. It was even better since what she didn't know was that Vader COULDN'T do that on the ground with someone in his arms. He had to be spinning to pull that off, but what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Her face widened in a huge grin, "aww! Do you really mean it?" she asked with full sincerity. She lowered her hands to her sides, allowing the rock to fall to the ground with a thud. "That's sooo sweet, and you didn't even make a reference." She watched completely without action as he jetted right to her, grabbing her arms tightly in his grip. "But no, you've lost," she said, never once letting down her exaggerated, yet genuinely positive attitude. With a swift act, she moved her hand to his, the same hand she cleaned off her face with against the airbender, and beamed as she encapsulated his hand with rock-hard earth onto her. "And don't worry, there's no air in there, so firebending is impossible." And with almost little thought, kicked her right foot to the ground, bringing up some earth under his left foot and throwing him off balance. And within a few second she used that same hand, and locked her hand and hand with him. "I'm lucky to have made it this far, but now you're done."  

cristeal
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:20 am
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Her face widened in a huge grin, "aww! Do you really mean it?" she asked with full sincerity. She lowered her hands to her sides, allowing the rock to fall to the ground with a thud. "That's sooo sweet, and you didn't even make a reference." She watched completely without action as he jetted right to her, grabbing her arms tightly in his grip. "But no, you've lost," she said, never once letting down her exaggerated, yet genuinely positive attitude. With a swift act, she moved her hand to his, the same hand she cleaned off her face with against the airbender, and beamed as she encapsulated his hand with rock-hard earth onto her. "And don't worry, there's no air in there, so firebending is impossible." And with almost little thought, kicked her right foot to the ground, bringing up some earth under his left foot and throwing him off balance. And within a few second she used that same hand, and locked her hand and hand with him. "I'm lucky to have made it this far, but now you're done."

Vader was stunned yet again. This girl had him beat! There was no way he could get out of this! Then, in a split second, the little maniac had an idea. "Ah,but there's one thing you've forgotten, my dear....my BIG MOUTH! I'm pretty sure earthbenders can't fly, so, this might hurt." He said, looking down and spewing fire from his mouth again, sending the two flying about. However, because Vader's hands were stuck to Cristeal's, the weight distribution was really awkward, causing him to fly out of control until they hit the ground, with Vader on top of her. "Okay, NOT my best plan." He admitted, a bit embarrased.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:15 am
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader was stunned yet again. This girl had him beat! There was no way he could get out of this! Then, in a split second, the little maniac had an idea. "Ah,but there's one thing you've forgotten, my dear....my BIG MOUTH! I'm pretty sure earthbenders can't fly, so, this might hurt." He said, looking down and spewing fire from his mouth again, sending the two flying about. However, because Vader's hands were stuck to Cristeal's, the weight distribution was really awkward, causing him to fly out of control until they hit the ground, with Vader on top of her. "Okay, NOT my best plan." He admitted, a bit embarrased.

As they were both sent skyrocketing up into the air, Cristeal developed a plan, but as they started to fall everything she had thought of just left her mind. She started to earthbend the ground below, to make it softer, but with all the confusing turning and struggling, it was too difficult. Cristeal tried in a last effort to move her hand over to Vader's mouth, starting to bend the earth into a makeshift gag- but it all stopped suddenly as both of the landed on the hard ground, Cristeal taking the weight of both the people.  

cristeal
Crew

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:05 am
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

As they were both sent skyrocketing up into the air, Cristeal developed a plan, but as they started to fall everything she had thought of just left her mind. She started to earthbend the ground below, to make it softer, but with all the confusing turning and struggling, it was too difficult. Cristeal tried in a last effort to move her hand over to Vader's mouth, starting to bend the earth into a makeshift gag- but it all stopped suddenly as both of the landed on the hard ground, Cristeal taking the weight of both the people.

Vader actually smiled to himself. "Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all." He said. The gag was neve fully formed, so he managed to shake it off. However, there was still the matter of his hands being bound to hers. "It's been fun, my dear, but I'm gonna cut you loose. I mean this literally. These stone cuff things are starting to hurt, and if we stay in this position, people will get the wrong idea. That's what gets crack fanfiction started!" He joked, focusing a crap-ton of chi into his mouth again, and somehow managed to spit a small bolt of lightning, breaking the cuff on his right hand, which he used to blast the other stone cuff away. The firebender then proceeded to get off of Cristeal and get back on his feet.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14
cristeal
vader-lifer14

Vader actually smiled to himself. "Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all." He said. The gag was neve fully formed, so he managed to shake it off. However, there was still the matter of his hands being bound to hers. "It's been fun, my dear, but I'm gonna cut you loose. I mean this literally. These stone cuff things are starting to hurt, and if we stay in this position, people will get the wrong idea. That's what gets crack fanfiction started!" He joked, focusing a crap-ton of chi into his mouth again, and somehow managed to spit a small bolt of lightning, breaking the cuff on his right hand, which he used to blast the other stone cuff away. The firebender then proceeded to get off of Cristeal and get back on his feet.

sweatdrop "Ah- ya! sorry about that." She gets back on her feet and waves her hand in an awkward gesture. "I loved that," and then she waves goodbye, "thanks. Any time!"

Anyone else wanna try!?  

cristeal
Crew

Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out