Submit

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm
Thaddeus was amazed by what had happened. He was unsure what those things were, And was unsure at what they did, He just found it quite interesting.

He walked over to her with a confused look.
"So... What the heck were those things?" He said, as he stretched his arms out a bit before sheathing his sword.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:46 pm
Dark Lord Helious
Rika looked at him a bit of a worried look on he face. "Did those feinds hit you in the head? I know feind hunters do not use aeons but, They should know what they are and what they are used for.."Rikka Said as she held out a sphere and her staff turned to a gun. It was clear to her that something was odd about the guy. He used magic that had been lost for years but She decided to let it go seeing how he had just saved her.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm
Thaddeus Shrugged, he didn't really remember much about it. He remembered awakening on sme Hill, which was all he remembered so he looked at Rikka in confusion.
"I'm not really Sure... I just so happened to of been asleep over by a Hill around here when I saw you in Danger, I don't remember what these things are so I might just of gotten hit in the Head, as you said." He said, as he shrugged.
He wasn't quite sure how he had the sword, but he had some sort of Sphere that was imbued to his side. He wondered if he had another one, Would he be able to change his weapon just like this girl? He shrugged it off for now.
"So, What's your name?" He said, looking at the Girl's eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 am
Dark Lord Helious
"Count your blessings your still alive. Most people who pass out in the middle of a feind infested area do no wake up. In any case thank you. If you had not come along i probly would have died." Rikka said as she put the guns to her side. "My name is summoner Rika and before we head to he feind hunters mabe i should inform you about whats going on. The feind hunters are Going to be on edge enough with a aeon user asking to join i think a person with no memory and weilding a flame sword Sphere might be a bit much." She added figureing if he could not remember things a child knew it seemed pointless to ask his name. "Something is up with this guy Most people would freak out if hey where in his shoes and what is this odd feeling i am getting from him." She thought as she turned away from him  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm
Thaddeus shrugged, he didn't know what the Fiend hunters were but judging by the name, he had a good presumption.

"Well, Mind if I come along? Not sure where I am but I guess it won't matter, Besides, Maybe I could help you out some more that way."
He said, as she turned around. he was unsure why she had done so, But shrugged it off.
"I remember my name, that's for sure, but not much of anything else."
He said, as he looked into the sky and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:04 pm
Dark Lord Helious
Thaddeus shrugged, he didn't know what the Fiend hunters were but judging by the name, he had a good presumption.

"Well, Mind if I come along? Not sure where I am but I guess it won't matter, Besides, Maybe I could help you out some more that way."
He said, as she turned around. he was unsure why she had done so, But shrugged it off.
"I remember my name, that's for sure, but not much of anything else."
He said, as he looked into the sky and sighed.

"Sure but like i said there is somethings you need to know first. That is unless you feel like being chased out of every place you go or being attacked by feinds all the time." Rikka said as she looked around. "Seems like this is a afe place for awhile." Rika thought as she waited for a reply so she could explain things he would need to know.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"And what would that be?" He said, as he looked at her for a moment before stretching again. His Feline-Like eyes flashed within the light of the sun. When he stopped, his eyes shifted as he turned around to see her again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:38 pm
Dark Lord Helious
"First is those monsters we where fighting. The big one was a aeon feind there as strong as a aeon but they attack humans not help us. The smallest where feinds. Feinds are human spirits that have not been sent to the farplane. Hope you never run into a sinspawn" Rikka said keeping a eye out for trouble as she started to walk. "Right now we are near the base for the feind hunters. The Feind hunters have the same goal as the Aeons to protect humans from the feinds sinspawn and aeon feinds. Though unlike Aeons feind hunters use michina and magic. They are not the type to trust Aeon users like myself. If we meet up with a aeon user i will explain more about them." Rikka said as the got over the last hill and could see the camp like base Machines could be seen all over the place as well as tents each a different size. " Before i forgettwo last things some Feind hunters speak al-bed polietly let them know you speak engilish so they know you do not understand. second if they draw there weapons do not draw yours. They will know i am a Aeon and will probly treat me as a threat at first and seeing how you have been seen with me they may treat you the same way. Any questions before we walk in?"

((By the way what cat eyes your rpc is human at least thats what it shows in the profile.))  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:12 pm
Neko Queen Nala

(Actually, The character in the profile indeed does look like he's Human, But take a look at his eyes closely, They're Yellow with the single Daimond-Like Pupil.)

Thaddeus examined the camp filled with Machina and other sorts of things scattered across the plains, He found this quite interesting but felt as if the Machina were a familiar sight. He shrugged before giving his response.
"So, What your saying is that we shouldn't mess with these Fiend Hunters and that some of them speak anotherlanguage known as Al-Bhed, And that the monsters we fought were Fiends and that the big guy was some sort of Evil Aeon, Got it. So I guess there will be much more of those things then, Right?"

He said, as he thought about everything that had happened a few moments ago, Which he had found quite interesting but why was he the one to be here? Perhaps it was just coincidence? He just couldn't bring himself to believe this.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am
Dark Lord Helious

"Lots more! While the cause is unknown the whole world has become filled with them." Rikka said before a young dark skined blond haired man walked up to them. "What do you want Aeon and is he with you?" The man said sounding mad as two gun like Machina where aimed at them. "Not good I was hopeing to at least get into the camp before they noticed i was a Aeon."  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Helious Reborn

Winter Warlord

10,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Neko Queen Nala

"I guess it had something to do with the fact that You have a staff?"
He said, as he examined the Gun-Like machina That were pointed at them.
"Lovely."
He was unsure as what the Fiend Hunters would do to them, But he had a feeling they'd kill them in the end.
He Sighed, Wondering what Rikka was planning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 am
Dark Lord Helious
"I gave up my rank as high summoner and came to join your group idiots. If this is a crime then kill me now otherwise point those things at yourselfs!" Rikka said sounding like a major insalt.

"Stand down men!" One guy walking up to them said. "You know i have never heard a summoner speak so vulgar before please do not do that again." The man said as everyone lowred there weapons. "Before you enter what are your names?"  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers