Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1v1] I Found You (Jay/Senga/Iyari) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm
Senga’s retaliation had been expected, but Iyari’s? “H-Hey!” she protested lightly as she stumbled backwards, bring wings beating wildly as she tried to regain her balance. “Now you’re both ganging up on me?” Jay questioned, cheeks puffing out indignantly before the air rushed out between her lips in a huffy sigh.

“Well, excuse me,” she started as she straightened up and picked up her fallen blade, “as much as I would like to, I can’t exactly hit two people with one dagger.” The bluejay supposed she could if she brushed both of them just enough, but all of the trouble wasn’t worth the effort. A sigh before she tossed the weapon toward Iyari.

HP: 22
Target: Iyari
Damage: 2

kuumeii
keiifuu

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:51 pm
Senga rolled his eyes at the two, de-summoning his dagger from his hand and fluffing his wings. He watched them both retaliate with their sharp steel, momentarily forgotten in the fray. As usual, they were talking more than they were actually sparring, which he'd expected but had never found much comfort in himself. The beauty of spars was that the cold ringing of steel and flurry of wings was enough to make up for the absence of speech.

Rumbling quietly, he unfurled his wings and launched high into the air, landing on one of the branches of the trees scattered around the clearing they were fighting in. For now, he'd be the observer, waiting for a chance to strike, and waiting as well for them to stop talking so much and get back to the matter at hand.

HP: 29
Target: N/A
Damage: 0

Syusaki
USELESS POST IS USELESS

kuumeii
carry on carry on

keiifuu

kuumeii rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:50 pm
Iyari smiled at the jabberjay's words. "All is fair in war." She refused to add the bit about love into the known saying, but it had the same effect anyways. The blade in her hand moved to strike again until she noticed the smaller form of Senga dart away.

"Oh now now, running away?" She asked, leaping up into the tree branches with an attack aimed for him. It was a light blow, but she was hoping it would be enough to knock him back to the ground and back into the fray. She landed back to her feet lightly, twirling away and holding her blade out. Her eyes darted from Jay to Senga and back again in a taunting manner.

HP: 30/40
Target: Senga
Damage: 3

Syusaki

keiifuu

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:50 pm
And then Jay threw down her dagger and pouted.

"No fair. Senga get back here."

HP: 22
Target: n/a
Damage: 0

keiifuu

kuumeii
Can you guys see how lazy I am atm

Syusaki

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:21 pm
Senga rolled his eyes at both of them.

Really. Really.

So he threw his dagger too.

User Image

And then, as per usual tsundere-ness, Senga threw up his hands and stormed off because there was only so much of two people he could take in one day.

Exiting.

HP: 26
Target: Iyari
Damage: 2
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items