Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[Solo] Planting the Trees ((Erintis)) - Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:13 pm
QUESTLINE: Planting the trees

As you walk around the reservation, you notice a few former War clan members squabbling amongst themselves. They seem to have dug several rather large, impressive holes.

"Did you bring any seeds?" The female clansmember seems extremely agitated, literally harping on the male. He in return, says nothing. "We need seeds of strong saplings, nothing else will support our huts."

She suddenly spots you. "'You there! Come here." She points the ground, where a few small seeds are buried." I need you to go to the Weeping Forest and find tree seeds exactly like these ones. We need to grow the strongest trees."

Before you can argue she points you in the direction of the Weeping Forest. Oh well, better get started

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. Keep on rolling until you obtain at least 2 perfect seeds. You have completed the RP once you have fulfilled this requirement.

- 1-20: The tree you manage to find and scale is weak and sickly. It does not seem like it will be suitable
- 21 - 40: You find a particularly large tree, and rather nasty too, as it swings its branches, nearly disemboweling you on the spot. You manage to snag one seed from its branches before you have to flee away from it. +1 seed
- 41 - 60: The tree seems to be very promising, but it seems to only be budding at the very very top. The branches are too dense to fly, so you take the dangerous trek of climbing up, but can only reach one seed before you fall back down. +1 seed
-61 - 80: You look around, trying to find your way... you could have sworn you took this path before. You feel a little lost....
- 81 - 100: You see a suitable tree, but before you can grab at it, a minipet runs away with your find. Maybe you should find that minipet and skin it...

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:13 am
Erintis watched the war clan from a slight distance. Trees? They were arguing over trees? She had half a mind to go tell them to knock it off but at the same time she wondered if it was any of her business to begin with.

Unfortunately one of the clansmember called out to her. Erintis was a little taken back. She wasn't used to this still, being addressed as such and helping the other clans like she had decided she would. As she stepped forward sligtly she looked at the ground and then back at the clanswomen.

"Seeds? Strong ones? I..I guess I can try. Would it stop your arguing so you will do something productive instead?"

Getting a nod Erintis smiled, she could help they wanted her to go in to the forest. She had been in there once already and seemed to come away unscathed, surely she could find a few seeds.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 70 Total: 70 (1-100)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 am
Erintis found herself wandering through the forest. It was a some what of a trek as she looked around. She was sure that, she had come in the same way as before but it did not look familiar in the least.

"Did I take a wrong turn...I...I do not recognize this area...I was so sure there was a path here..."

Maybe gathering supplies and looking for specific items were different beast, because the more she looked around the mosr lost she felt.  
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:26 am
A matter of pride, that was what this endevor became after the first hour she had wandered the forest aimlessly. It was getting warm, and she couldn't find a single tree in the part of forest she had stumbled upon.

"Hecate! I can not find a single suitable tree! I thought I was in a forest!"

Erintis grumbled a bit, this task was tedious and below her. Why had she agreed to this again shouldn't she be back in the village they had claimed and doing work there instead? The sun shone down casting a weak shadow, possibly a tree?

"Oh have my cries been answered?"

As Erintis looked around to see where the shadown was falling from. Rushing in the direction she stumbled upon a weak and sickly tree. Not sure if this tree would be suitable she managed to scale it regardless.

"...I...this tree is not what they had in mind. It is too weak, they want strong. I will have to look elsewhere."  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 46 Total: 46 (1-100)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am
"One would think that flying up a little higher would make this search easier...now I envy those wings."

Erintis lamented as she started to drag her feet along the forest floor, this task was starting to feel hopeless for one such as herself. She knew very little about gathering and very little about trees other than what trees and flowers were used in blends for incense. But asking her to find strong seeds, this was proving to be a harder job.

As she continued she noticed the trees around her started to look larger and a bit stronger. Oh had she finally found something that was going to produce a result this time? Looking around she spotted a tree that seemed very promising. The branches were so dense that she would have to climb up, and that looked to be a very high climb.

"oh...it looks to only be blooming so very high up. I guess I have no other choice but the climb..."

Erintis had climbed about half way before making the mistake of looking down, clinging to the tree tighter she looked back up and focused on the top of the tree if she could just manage to reach one single seed this would be worth it.

"just one more..small..got ...it..."

Her happiness lasted for a fraction of a second as she felt herself tumble backwards, curling her hand around the seed and curling her body inwards she hoped this area of the forest had a nice cushion of pine needles like the area she was in the day before.

Erintis Found
Seed X 1

Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:32 pm
"It only..hurts..when I breath..."

Erintis had said that a few times as she lay upon her back on the ground. Luckily for her there was comfy pine needles on the ground, unlucky for her they were covered in sap and it was still a hard landing.

"Why...did I agree to this...why can I not just go back to a temple somewhere anywhere...there has to be some one in need of me...."

Erintis was slowly getting to a point where she could stand again, and breath normally. Groaning at the sap covered needles she shook her head, she was going to have a grand time cleaning up her robes this time. As she looked around slowly she could see a massive tree in the distance,

"Maybe that one is not as tall..."

Getting closer to the tree Erintis groaned slightly, of course if it wasn't tall it would have to be mean. It was swinging branches for jacksake. This was not her day. Hanging her head as she spotted a seed, this was going to hurt.

"I am never helping again..."

She quickly made her way to the seed and turned to flee the tree as a branch came sailing down by her. This was enough to make any priestess stay far away from these woods as possible.

Erintis Found
Seed X 2

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:42 pm
Still grumbling and fuming about the whole ordeal Erintis made her way back to the war clansmen. They were still arguing about the jacking seeds. Feeling as badly as she knew she must look she marched up to the one that had tasked her on this duty in the first place and handed them the seeds,

"And as a clarification...the words You There! and Come Here! do not apply to me..."

Grumbling she made her way back to the small area of the village she called her home. With any luck she would not have to deal with anyone on the way.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games