Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[RPR] Offerings (Isra/Madison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 pm
Madison actually laughed at the homework question. "I dunno, do you guys have algebra and grammar and stuff? And man, I bet your history is all kinds of messed up... but yeah, tangent." An amusing one, but a tangent nonetheless.

Her expression sobered again at the mention of the horsemen. "They already tried it at least once before. I saw the records - about a dozen years ago, in Human World time? They tried to end my world. The only thing that stopped them was... us - the Hunters, I mean, I was a kid then so I had nothing to do with it. But almost two hundred Hunters died... pretty much everyone they sent out. They knew they were probably going to die, but they did it anyway. And because they died, my world didn't end." She heaved a sigh. "I dunno all the politics and reasons and stuff. But before we came to their Island, the Horsemen were still actively torturing and killing ordinary humans." She shook her head.

But, Horsemen aside... she liked what she heard when he said her name. The sound brought that faint smile back to her face. "Yeah. And his name is Kouki. You wanna talk to him? He doesn't talk out loud, and he can't talk to your thoughts, but he can hear you through me and I can relay what he says."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm
The notice that they had tried it before, and failed, made him give Madison a wide eye look. "That....they never told us that." That was very much something no one had brought up. Why would they either? Suicide if anyone found out really. People may not like humans but in the end , humans were their source of FEAR, and without them...nothing. At that point politics didn't matter. At that point... and people thought Hunters had no reason behind hating Halloween. They had good reason to right there.

"I... don't know what to say to that. Even if my kind doesn't like humans... if they knew.... do they even know?" If they did why didn't they do anything? Why not stop it? "So were the islands...revenge? Or were they... more safety measures? If the horsemen were killing humans....I just.... Part of me is sad because they lost their home but... it's all very confusing." Shaking his head, the siren gave his wings a flick. ".....Kouki." He smiled. "He has a name? Ah... was he a living weapon before or was he something else? Did he have a family? Does he eat FEAR cakes? Does he have a natural form? Did he attend Amit-Oh." Blushing he shuffled.

"Sorry. I ah... regress sometimes. Ask more questions than I should."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm
"Revenge? I dunno... I guess, maybe, for some people it was. I just wanted to protect my world, because it feels like there isn't anybody to do it but us." Madison sighed. "For all I know, all of you feel the way the Horsemen do. We're just defending what's ours, y'know?"

All the questions, though... that amused her. "Nah, it's okay, I guess... you don't get a lot of chances to talk to a Hunter." She smiled, wryly. "Gotta admit, I haven't really talked to one of your kind, either, other than Kouki. Not talked talked. Um..." Her eyes unfocused slightly as she talked with Kouki.

"He says... of course he has a name, everyone has a name. He was a magnificent four-headed snake, and he still is, he just looks like a sword right now - that's what he says, by the way, he's got a nice ego." She chuckled. "He had a family, but... it got complicated, huh. He's never told me about his family, much," she added. "We've had a lot of other stuff to worry about, I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:05 pm
The siren resisted the urge to try and pet the weapon, unsure how it might take it. "That makes sense, wanting to protect. As I told my friends, there is no shame in wanting to keep that which you love safe."

Smirking slightly, the siren settled for relaxing, wings folding around his sides, idle. "I have tried with others. A Bix and a Gale. But I was not yet matured, so I fear I might have been poor in articulating my thoughts. As for my kind..." His smile turned to a frown. "They are hurt, deeply so. Fear in us does not create FEAR it only creates paranoia, anger, those such things." Sighing, he pulled the rose from his hair. "Sorry, it's... difficult to think of them and their ways at time. But.. Kouki... ah." The rose spun in his fingers. "It is never a bad thing to have an ego. You often need one to stand out."

Smiling Israfel stood, offing Madison a hand up. "Thank you for talking with me. It's been... good. To be given a different view I mean. I ah... might be able to help you if you need it next time provided you're not.." he the rose a bit, "fighting for the sake of fighting sort of thing."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:20 am
Madison gave him a careful look, then slowly accepted the hand. It felt... well, kind of weird, actually touching one of them without doing it to hurt or kill. "Thanks - sometimes I fight because I have to. Sometimes it's to protect what's mine. Sometimes it's because I've got orders I can't ignore. I'm not gonna lie... Israfel." She said his name with equal care. "You'll probably see me again, and I might be fighting people you know - but I'll remember what you said. And what you did," she added, putting one hand on the pocket that she'd stowed the pendant in. "I dunno any others that would've done that. Or talked about it without taking a swipe at me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:42 am
helping her up, he let her hand go just as quickly, bowing away. "It's understandable. We are products of fate and circumstance." Reaching into his pocket, he held out his student pin. "I don't know if you know but... here, we give them to each other. Sometimes for trust, other times for battles. I'd like you to have mine." He smiled, "My student pin. I... feel it only fair to warn you. They know you can enter the school, pretend to be like us. That your bodies... they turn to dirt and you don't smell right. They're paranoid."

He sighed. "They'll be looking for you guys. Personally, I wonder what we have to hide. Unless you're trying to kill someone..."Another shake of his head. "Be careful.. Madison. If you find yourself stuck or need help... I might be able and willing if the circumstances are right. I take trust very seriously, as well as someone's word. So.. please do not break that with me."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:05 am
Madison gingerly took the pin, examining it for a moment before tucking it away. "Thanks... for this, and the warning. And I'll keep my word to you." She nodded and brushed a strand of hair behind one ear. "And I'll make sure Stacey's family know what happened." She hesitated.

"If I... need to find you. Where can I do that? I mean, when it's not this place, because this place kinda sucks." She made a face.

One wall creaked as if to indicate I heard that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm
Bouncing up, his wings gave a small flap. "The monster dorms usually, or you can just ask around, say you're a friend from town visiting. Sometimes I go into town for the maul. But yes, ask around. I'd give you my number but not sure how much that would help you."

Another flap, and he hovered off the ground for a second. "It was nice to meet you Madison."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:55 pm
"You too - heh, that's not something I thought I'd ever say. Seeya, Israfel." Madison nodded, then stepped away, waving before she vanished around the corner she'd come from.

It took just a moment to pull out her own pendant from beneath her scarf. "Deus ex Machina," she whispered, and vanished.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff