Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

NPC Tim

Tim quickly moved away from Atka to not get anger on from throwing water at her. Moving on to the newer student, he pitched in with Kana. Never seen the new face nor been watching what she was doing, but she looks pretty. "Hay there, doing well?" He drop in. He didn't wait for a response before continue on. "Healing huh? Well lets see if that's really any good when living outside of this tribe? Can't heal your way out of danger. But let's put it into a test, shall we?" He said in a preppy tone. No snicker or evil look coming off of his face, only a pleasant smile of a exciting challenge for someone. "Go out there in the cold wild and bring any kind of animal back. Fish and birds will not count and they better be alive. And when you do so just fine.. I might consider of letting you gain a rank." He lastly said to the young girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxT R A I N E Exxll

KIANNAXSAROSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 5 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:

The intrusion of the new man startled Kianna, she had seen him teaching another girl, but she hadn't even noticed that he left her. Then, when he told her she had the chance to rank up, she hesitated. "What if I get attacked?" She said worriedly.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

NPC Tim

"Don't worry with your pretty face, I'll watch you from affair. If things turn out harry, I'll jump in and help. Can't let beginners dieing on us even in on our on land." He replied to her with a pleasant smile with great comfort. A well mellow guy that has many skills under his sleeves.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 5 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC:

The assurance from Tim put her worries at ease, for the time being. Kianna smiled and nodded at Tim, "I will be right back." With that, Kianna left.

[exit]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 am

K i a n n aXS a r o sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 0 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC:

With the baby Polar Leopard still in her arms, Kianna arrived at the training grounds and looked around for Tim. She had successfully acquired an animal for her test. An animal she planned on nursing back to health and keeping. It was a sad thing to see that the Leopard was sick, though its mother entrusted Kianna with the well being of her cub.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

NPC Tim

"Ah~ I'm glad to see you reached back safe and sound." Tim approach Kianna sonce she return. "I have seen everything. That was really a gutsy move to approach a polar leopard like that, but it seam luck was on your side!" He greatly praised of her accomplish. Tim look down to the little cub, snuggling to Kianna's arms. He petted the cute thing with his index finger. "This little guy isn't so lucky. Sometimes baby's will be born unhealthy, a bad start that will lead to death before adult hood or even sooner. In the wild, this is fated to be since it's all about the" strong survives." But with this cub in your hand, there's still may be a chance. The mother believed that theirs still some hope for this one handed to you. We have increased our number, making sure our young grow up in good health. Maybe even with others."

He pull away his hands. "You have gain the trust from an animal with your kind heart, thus I congrats you to Novice. I see you can take care of your self and others on your own, maybe better out in the world. You can train on your own, I will not be needed now. If you so happen to go to the Northern tribe, do me a favor and said "Hi" to Bob for me? Trust me, You'll know when you see him." Making sure he want's to say this before he forgets and she left out in the world so soon.

"Now do your job as a healer and nurse this cub back to health. It will take some time till it'll grows up but sooner its eyes will open and see you as it's garden mother. Have you thoughts of a name for it yet? You are going to watch over after all." He gave one question, just to know what Kianna's pet will be.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

K i a n n aXS a r o sXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 3 0 0 / 3 5 0xxllxx

OOC:

With her new promotion, Kianna smiled. She had been entrusted with a life, such was the path for a Healer. She now knew just how devious Tim was. Most likely he knew all along what would transpire, yet she said nothing. All had went well. She was now able to self teach, and perhaps find a way to cure the baby polar leopard. Though she hadn't thought of a name just yet. "This cub is strong, but it has yet to bloom. Taikibansei... late bloomer. Taiki should so fine." Though when Tim mentioned the Northern Tribe, Kianna began to think about one day going there. "I will definitely say hi to Bob." She said with a giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image

NPC Tim

"Wonderful..." Is the only thing he replied. She got her rank and a new pet. Hopefully she will actually be a good enough healer to keep it alive. "My job is done here. Take care of yourself. We'll meat again for your Adapt test." He waved goodbye to her and walked away. She'll return to the training area again when new students needed a teacher.

[exit]

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:52 am
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 5 0 / 5 5 0xxllxx

OOC:
Kianna simply nodded and left.

[exit]

[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items