Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

The halls were empty; not many waterbenders being trained for the past few weeks. Yun was pretty much the last one in the village who would think about looking through the scroll house. He browsed the walls, looking for the two instructions he needed. He pulls out two scrolls. Stage two fencing and adept training in waterbending.

"Perfect."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn's head pop out like a parry dog just the corner of the scroll house entrants. "Hello!" She said friendly to him. She show the rest of her body as she only stood outside. "Are you done yet?" She asked, hold her her hands behind her back.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun saw Autumn and smiled.

"Sadly, no. Was hoping to find our irresponsible teacher to see if he could show me the techniques, but he's never around. I got lucky finding these scrolls."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"*sigh* Training is tiring anyways. I want to do something else." She pouted, hoping to have something to distract her mind. Looking at her side, looking blankly of what to do. Autumn doesn't want to keep about their teacher from their last fight. It's still taking a wile for her to accept this. Maybe should just get away from it all. "... You still going to teach me how to do survive tips. When do you think we can set sail again?" She asked, remember about that one thing he'll teacher her.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled.

"Well, we could go set sail right now? We don't have to be here to train our waterbending, anywhere with water can do. Did you have any place in particular?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"You think the earth kingdom still doesn't know about Kota? I don't remember having the chance to inform people there about it. To be ready if any more of the people been taken away." She asked. Maybe they can head there.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun thinks to himself.

"I haven't heard any news from the Earth Kingdom. We could go there and see what is happening. I'm sure rumors of the attack have already spread and people who were there probably already told the press. I guess we could go. Do you hve your stuff ready?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"Well I don't want to go there if we don't have too. Don't like keep going to warm land every time." She said, changing her mind. "... Let's go to the Southern pole, where our other tribe members are. I would like to see how different it is over there than here! I'll meet you at the docks. I got to say good bye to my parents first!" She's kinda ready to go, but like she promise to her mother and father, she'll have to let them know she's taking a trip.

[exit]

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun saw her walk off. She didn't see the solitary tear going down the side of his cheek. He put on his backpack, heading towards the docks. He was finally going home.  
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff