The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Tori 15 Rizzo
and
Maxie ~Dog~

Tori got onto the the other white horse as her dog sat right by it waiting to go. 'I have never rode a horse but how hard could it be.' She thought to herself as she looked at the other.

Maxie looked at the raven on Ravens. He was about to bark when Tori looked down at the dog and hissed, showing her fangs.

Outfit: Link
Thoughts:

((so guys this is my new account i wil be posting from here know on))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:54 am
User Image

Raven

Raven laughed a bit then looked at Fellien. "I'm afraid so, I have one of the highest bounties so they constantly look for me." He said. His raven gave a caw at the dog and he turned to Tori. "Luminus sais that your dog is a bit annoying." He said to Tori.  

Baka_Chiruno

Interesting Informer

The Dreamer of the North

Shy Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 am
User Image
User Image
Tori 15 Rizzo
and
Maxie ~Dog~

"Well Maxie doesn't like for bird. Keep the bird from my dog and all will be fine." Tori said to Raven. Maxie then growled at Raven and Tori jumped down from the horse. "Shut up you dog. I all drain you of all your blood if you dont." She said to Maxie with a cold voice as she grabbed his collar. Maxie then whimpered and stopped. Tori hissed at her dog one last time before going back on the horse.

Outfit: Link
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:51 am
The Dreamer of the North

demonguy009

MusicalPoet

Madotsuki x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Felien chuckled and reigned in his spirited horse, who had taken to throwing his head about impatiently. "Now children...let's not quarrel." His gaze turned to Raven and he motioned him closer. Lowering his voice, he pointed to the general direction of Droech and handed Raven a small pouch.

"Listen to me very carefully, for this is of the utmost importance. When we escape from the city of Raines, I will not be coming with you. There are...certian matters I must attend to. I will make sure that the box is safely in Margo's possession, but you must lead them to Droech. Inside this pouch is a shard of the elven sword Narling, enchanted with powers beyond even my comprehension. It will point you on the right path until such a time that I can catch up with you. With any luck, we will meet up before you reach the gates of Droech."

Without another word, he gave his horse a sharp kick in the sides and wheeled him around.

"Let us ride to Raines and get that box. Greed only grows stronger as the daylight wanes."

And with that, the stallion took off - his great black hooves kicking up dust and rocks behind him.

(As soon as everyone replies to this post, we'll time skip to Raines - that's were the fun begins.)  

Felien of Hyver

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 am
{This post will be kinda short and probably the only one until Monday. I'm just borrowing someone's iPad right now. I'll fix it when I'm back home.}

Margo turned to the dark brown horse; she was sort of intimidated and yet at the same time she was in love with it's beauty. She climbed on with ease and did as she watched Felien do. The horse responded and moved swiftly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:55 pm

With a small grunt of effort, Alice mounted one of the remaining horses, grinning. The mare kept her head down compliantly, and Alice absentmindedly stroked its mane as she waited for further instruction. Cooing slightly to the horse, she barely noticed when Felien began speaking, and snapped her head up suddenly to resume listening. Without a word, she nodded, and gave her horse an abrupt kick. The mare whinnied in displeasure, but obliged, breaking out into a brisk run behind Felien and Margo.

"Greed, hm?" Alice thought to herself. For a moment, she doubted her conviction, but shook off the feeling. "There's no way I could ever let something that petty compromise my mission" she told herself with an uneasy laugh. Gritting her teeth, Alice banished the thought from her mind, and returned her eyes to the path in front of her.

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 am
The Dreamer of the North

demonguy009

MusicalPoet

Madotsuki x

(We're still waiting on Dreamer of the North and demonguy009 to reply...should I just go ahead and skip to Raines and let them catch up? I don't want this rp to die so quickly! crying )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 pm
Felien of Hyver

(I suppose we should. I like this one, and I don't want it to go inactive.)  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Madotsuki x
Felien of Hyver

(Ah well, can't be helped. I'll get us all started up at Raines tomorrow morning if I can. Sound good?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:13 am
Felien of Hyver
Madotsuki x
Felien of Hyver

(Ah well, can't be helped. I'll get us all started up at Raines tomorrow morning if I can. Sound good?)

Cool with me.  

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Felien of Hyver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:39 am
The Dreamer of the North

demonguy009

MusicalPoet

Madotsuki x

The sun was sinking fast when the group finally reached the outer limits of Raines, casting an eerie red light over the city and casting strange shadows across their path. Felien lead the group through a twisted alleyway on foot, having released his horse to return home on its own. The beasts were too large to use in the heart of the city, where the crypt was located, and they could easily break a leg in one of the city's infamous sinkholes. Personally, he didn't mind the walk - horseback riding was exceedingly tedious after the first hour and he welcomed the chance to stretch his legs. He walked in silence for the majority of the way, concentrating on keeping the right path through the maze of alleyways and backroads that crisscrossed through the city. At last, the team emerges right at the entrance of the crypts - the gray stone architecture towering over them like a mountian, virtually crawling with peasants seeking to pay their respects the the revered artifact hidden within. Felien turned to the group, his hand resting lightly on his whip merely by habit. He didn't expect too much trouble, not if Margo could keep the guards occupied, but it was better to be ready than dead.

"This will be the easiest part of the entire mission, getting in will only be a matter of finding our way to the chamber where the box is held. The guards will assume we are here to pay our respects and we will slip in unseen. Once in the chamber, it will be up to Margo and Alice to distract the guards while Tori and I ascend the pedestal to where the box is kept - I'll need some help getting the box free of its display. After that, we must make our way across the crypt to the tombs of the saints. From there, we can slip out the exit that faces Droech and make our way down to Greed. Everyone clear?"  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff