Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[PJRP] Home at the ocean.. (Calanthe, Tsiwimbo and ??)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image

Feeling drawn toward the beach and the ocean, Calanthe trekked for days across the savannah and forests to reach to her destination but while she was traveling, she constantly thought about her daughter and wondered how her little beloved girl is faring. Those thoughts causes the female to stumble as the feeling of despair and pain threatened to overwhelm her as she was forced to stop few times to regain her composure since she misses her little one terribly. However, she finally arrived at the beach, not realizing that she entered the pirate pridelands and she sighs in pleasure as the cold water wraps around her paws when she steps near the ocean.

"I wish you were here with me...." Calanthe whispers softly as her bi-colored eyes looks up to the ocean and the waves, smiling sadly while her thoughts returns toward her daughter, even though she ordered herself that she wouldn't dwell on thoughts of her daughter. But god, it hurts so much.. what have she done to cause her daughter to up and leave her? she thought she had a really close and good relationship with her daughter but apparently she was sorely mistaken. And it kills her. A lone tear escapes from her light blue eye as she sighs before forcing her emotions aside.

"I am going to enjoy this." She smiles little bit as she looks up at the skies before she began to walk up the shoreline, enjoying the texture of wet sand under her paws and the water lapping at her legs. Giggling as she sees a crab teasing her by peeking out from the sand and scuttling away, she chases after it in bounding gait and occasionally leaping on the crab playfully then runs back few paces then goes in playful pose before repeating the actions again.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:48 pm
The purple and ebony male was definitely finding himself a bit of an annoyance. He could still feel the love that he bore for the female he had longed for for so long. However, her absence in his life had been more than a heavy blow. He felt almost empty. It had been seasons and moons since that day that she had dissappeared, but he had found no one else to occupy his time. He hadn't even made any friends. His life was beginning to be a sad state of affairs indeed. He sighed, kicking at the bug that had landed on his paw before rising to his feet. He hadn't felt drawn to the ocean, so much as once he had seen it, it had been something that had caught his interest. It was a lovely place, though he wondered about all the dangers that lay hidden in such open territory. He had met a few creatures, crabs included though that was something he didn't ever want to remember.. He hated crabs, as the few he had met had made sure to send him on his way. And he had only been a little curious!

His mind preoccupied, he hadn't noticed the lovely female that had wandered close to his path. She was a bit away, but her pelt caught the sun, and he found himself staring. She was lovely, and though he felt the absence of love in his life, h e was happy just to see another like himself. With a smile, he took a deep breath and tried to muster up the confidence to talk to her.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm
Calanthe giggles as the crab pinched her lightly because it tickles instead of hurting and she dances away from the crab, watching it scuttle back to its home in the ocean. She lifts her head up from lowered position and watches the waves swallow the crab up with a slight peaceful smile on her face, enjoying the moment of serenity which she fully welcomed to replace the loneliness, even if its for few moments. Her ears perks up as she could sense that she is being watched and she looks around curiously yet warily because she knows that no place is safe, not even her own home before she abandoned it after her daughter left her.

As her bi-colored eyes swept the scene, they landed on the purple and ebony male whom was the source of 'I am being watched' feeling she was getting, she frowns little bit in confusion because she now isn't sure if she is trespassing on his property or not. He was a bit away from her so she moved up few feet to close in on the male as the guarded look appears in her face but a slight flirtatious smile graces her muzzle. "Hello there." She calls out to him as her eyes travels across his body in almost admiring manner, it is quite obvious that her sensible and guarded side is in a conflict with her flirtatious side because she now looks uncertain. She will have to admit that the male is good looking and she would like to.... Calanthe shakes her head vigorously to get the 'nummy nummy' thoughts out of her head as she offers the male a smile, which is a flirtatious one without her realizing it."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm
When she spoke to him first, he found himself getting a bit more confident. He smiled, perking his ears and smiling. His tail wagged, and he barked back. "Hello! I hope I wasn't disturbing you!" He hated barking loudly, he felt it was so impersonal, and so he made his way over to her excitedly. He couldn't contain the excitement he felt, and.. he felt completely dumb. His ears flattened to his skull and he gulped.

"I-I am sorry. It's been so long since I saw someone else, that I would accept any company at this point!"

Then she smiled at him and he felt himself swoon. With a soft smile he bowed his head in greeting.

"It is such a pleasure to meet you. What may I call such a vision of loveliness?" He asked.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:50 pm
Slightly startled by the excitement the male is displaying at the presence of little old her, Calanthe's ears twitches and her eyes widens before she starts giggling at his antics and smiles before she did something she never expect to do... she nuzzled him in reassurance. "Oh.. no, don't worry about that! I am like that. You are the first one I have seen in soo long since my-" Her voice falters as she swallows hard, visibly trying to hold her composure together. After few seconds of her pulling herself together, she flashes the male a smile and murmurs lightly, "I apologize for you witnessing this little breakdown. It wouldn't happen again." with a light blush rising up to her cheeks which could be slightly visible through her white fur.

"The pleasure is mine, dear." She says as she dips her head slightly in return greeting while she couldn't stop smiling because there is something about this male that just causes her to find her smile once again after she lost it after her daughter just up and left her. "You can call me Calanthe or Callie for short" She replied and tilts her head to side little bit with her ears perked up curiously. "And what can I call the handsome male in front of me? does he have an identity or is he a devilish rouge?" She teases him while grinning mischievously with laughter dancing in her eyes.

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games