Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:47 am
hanging gallow

I was wondering if I could perhaps offer my Makovu for RP with your Faline.

Kovu is a little bit anti-social because of a rough cubhood, but he is trying to learn some social graces and make some friends. It would be great to have a strong, maybe blunt, lioness as a friend and perhaps a mate, if you are interested.

Thanks! <3

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:22 pm
Sherlolly
hanging gallow

I was wondering if I could perhaps offer my Makovu for RP with your Faline.

Kovu is a little bit anti-social because of a rough cubhood, but he is trying to learn some social graces and make some friends. It would be great to have a strong, maybe blunt, lioness as a friend and perhaps a mate, if you are interested.

Thanks! <3

Sure!!! <3

Would you like me to start up something?

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm
That would be awesome! Thank you! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 am
Sherlolly
That would be awesome! Thank you! <3

SORRY SLOWNESS

Would you still like rp?

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm
heart  

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm
hanging gallow
heart

Hello! I have a mate offer for Nanu Ialu. Ngozi is very sweet and easy going. He loves to kid around a lot and make others laugh. When he was younger he thought that girls had cooties.

Also in Skadu'kliek thread you mentioned about snake babies, I have a male snake who would be up for a fling it you were interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 pm
Club Snails

Hello! I have a mate offer for Nanu Ialu. Ngozi is very sweet and easy going. He loves to kid around a lot and make others laugh. When he was younger he thought that girls had cooties.

Also in Skadu'kliek thread you mentioned about snake babies, I have a male snake who would be up for a fling it you were interested.

Hehehe girls have cooties <3

I would love for Nanu to meet him and see how it goes!

And I would SO LOVE TO FLING WITH YOUR SNAKE BUT they are both males xD

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm
hanging gallow
Club Snails

Hehehe girls have cooties <3

I would love for Nanu to meet him and see how it goes!

And I would SO LOVE TO FLING WITH YOUR SNAKE BUT they are both males xD

Oh gosh XD guess no snakey babies between them any time soon!

Want me to start a rp between Nanu and Ngozi?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 pm
Club Snails

Oh gosh XD guess no snakey babies between them any time soon!

Want me to start a rp between Nanu and Ngozi?

Rofl yea xD wouldnt' work well xD though that reminds me to put him up biggrin

Sure! I would love that <3

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm
Here is the rp!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 am
hanging gallow

For Faline.

I have Sachetan Kalyani
User Image
He is looking for a lifemate.
Personality: Sachetan is like very much his father's son. He takes duty and honor very seriously and is determined to uphold not only the pride's ideals, but his parents' as well. Something of a warrior scholar, he is very aware of his parent's past and the type of pride they came from. A serious male he trains hard to be as strong and as competent as his father. As the eldest of his siblings he sees himself as responsible for them, possibly more than is healthy as he has also inherited his father's tendency to worry for everyone's safety except his own. While his father is out on his patrol, Sachetan sees himself as the family's protector and guardian and looks after his mother and siblings. Rather too serious than is perhaps wise, it is only in the presence of his twin Selunagei, that he relaxes and allows himself to just be himself.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 am
Tanakako

For Faline.

I have Sachetan Kalyani
User Image
He is looking for a lifemate.
Personality: Sachetan is like very much his father's son. He takes duty and honor very seriously and is determined to uphold not only the pride's ideals, but his parents' as well. Something of a warrior scholar, he is very aware of his parent's past and the type of pride they came from. A serious male he trains hard to be as strong and as competent as his father. As the eldest of his siblings he sees himself as responsible for them, possibly more than is healthy as he has also inherited his father's tendency to worry for everyone's safety except his own. While his father is out on his patrol, Sachetan sees himself as the family's protector and guardian and looks after his mother and siblings. Rather too serious than is perhaps wise, it is only in the presence of his twin Selunagei, that he relaxes and allows himself to just be himself.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OFFER

But I found a mate for Faline who will be joining Ela for her ><

I'm sorry sad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:39 pm
Not sure if you're up for it, but I have two girls who are wanting to join the Stormborn and need their challenge JRP's. c: If not, I can offer them up for Border Rp or something. >w<;

Quote:
Erimentha - Failed twice
Personality: Erimentha is very much an adventurer, warrior and she likes to think of herself as a protector. She would be someone who would very much fight for her pride, even if it meant she had to harm or kill others who might necessarily have deserved it. Although, she probably wouldn't go out on her own and just kill others for the fun of it. If her higher ups asked of her she would but otherwise she's happy following them and fighting for the cause. She also will NEVER give up on anything.

Quote:
Aleta - Failed once
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali (her mother) and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

Also, Seorsa-fala is always looking for new members. c: They are a friendly, peaceful pride and accept all walks of SoA life. ;] Just tossing it out there for any of your rogues who might be looking for a pride.

hanging gallow

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Skeleghetti

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 am
To any rogues that might be interested, i started up a pride IT and am trying to gather some more members! Link!

hanging gallow

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces