• Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:01 pm
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
[1/3] Rogue wasn't ready to take the bombshell that Hattori had just dropped on her as she listened to his story. 'How could this nation attack him?' She thought to herself. Rogue felt as if she hadn't gotten a right to speak with him the way she did before. Even if her story was somewhat similar, her parents weren't killed by those they fought for. Rogue eyes drooped as she watched him go, however, at the very least she knew that young boy's name. 'Hattori Sato,' she thought to herself with quite the saddened smile.

[2/3] Sighing, Rogue found she was alone again, and all she had was her Fire Boxing book. Shrugging her shoulders, she opened the book and started reading about the first skill, Steady poise. It was quite interesting. A move that made once better and skilled in dodging whilst still being able to move about freely, like for example she could do a cart wheel from the move.

[3/3] Rogue put on her arm braces, bringing her fists up to her face, she was light on her feet as she moved about, then out of almost no where it was as if she could move quite freely, her movements were fluid and loose. Yet they had a strength about them. Deciding to try whether she had the ability to move in a cartwheel, she checked it, jumping straight into a cartwheel. It was almost perfect! if she'd realised she was on a hill sooner.

[1/3] Rogue headed back up the hill to her bag, taking up her book, she read through the book once again. The next skill was Fighting Mires with Fires. Tapping her book, Rogue sighed as she looked out in the sky. She still had her lunch box, however there was no point in eating it, now that it was night time of course. Getting up, she was prepared to get this move into action and practice.

[2/3] Rogue gathered her Chi, trying to infuse her fire bending with the arm braces. Rogue fire out two shots, however as they rebounded against something metal, They had hit her. After all, she wasn't expecting to be burnt by her own moves. Running down to the water, she closed her eyes and bit her lip as she tried to make was stinging of the flame go away.

[3/3] As the pain withered away into nothingness, she pulled her arm out of the water. There was no scar left on her arm luckily. Deciding to stay next to the water in case of something, Rogue tried gathering her Chi once again, into her arm braces, firing them, she found they were weaker and more controlled than before, and then, she knew she'd mastered it.

[1/3] Rogue opened her book as she sat back down, sighing, she knew that she needed to fight in order to become an Adept. The only reason was, that she didn't know who'd she have to fight. "What if I'm thrown in with a master?!" she whispered to herself, a worried expression upon her face. Looking at her hands, Rogue sucked in her breath and slapped both of her cheeks at the same time. Focus. Really, Rogue needed alot of focus, she'd need to buy some later.

[2/3] Looking at the book, open on her lap she began to read: "The most simple of all of the moves of this style, the Star Fist is a forward punch with either of your fists that sends a relatively mediocre-sized fireball at the foe. The fireball isn't all that dangerous or effective, but it's an important step in the style, and the most popular ability of the entire style. The Star Fist can be used in rapid succession from punch-to-punch-to-punch, and requires little skill or practice." Rogue tapped her chin, standing up.

[3/3] Rogue gathered her chi into her closed fist. Throwing a punch into the mid-air, she found that nothing but a bunch of ashes came from her fist. "Light equals fuel," she told herself, trying to hype herself up. Clutching her fist tightly, she gathered chi once again into her fist, throwing another punch into mid-air. This time, a fire ball came out, going quite far before it went out, however, it didn't even cause any damage, no fire, no people screaming, it was all good!

[1/3] Glancing at her lunch box she sighed. Rogue wasn't all that hungry and she had nothing to do with it. Rogue figured she'd find Hattori and give it to him. Nodding to that she smiled. Glancing over at the docks, she figured it was all okay if she rested for a bit. It was quite boring to be alone all the time, even when she wasn't she still felt somewhat distant to everyone. Even at night, the docks were bustling with people, doing their everyday jobs.

[2/3] Rogue picked up the book again, there was enough rest, now back to training. "Belt Kick," she said, reading out the title of the technique, "The Belt Kick is a simple kick where you bring your knee upward before kicking into the air, which sends a wave of fire forward at the target. This can really be done by any kick in any posture, including jump kicks, but it is important to note that the Belt Kick is more dangerous than the Star Fist, because it can't be used as quickly. Sacrificing speed for power, the Belt Kick is a tactic often used to negate offensive attacks and to press forward into the fight." Pulling her hair from her face, she tried to find a way she could simplify it to her understanding and carve it as her own.

[3/3] Using what she read, Rogue stood up again; all this standing and sitting was enough exercise as it was. Exhaling so that her lips formed an 'o' she inhaled sharply. One move after this and she had the fight, how she wished it'd be longer, however, she'd also wished to have it over and done with. Moving about to loosen her joints, Rogue jumped and then kicked, then jumped and kicked at the same time. Finally when she knew it like the back of her hand, she gathered the chi in her knee, when she jumped up and kneed her imaginary oppenent, fire came from her knee.

[1/3] Rogue picked up the book, tapping her fingers along the hard cover as she walked down the hill, she was almost done, then she would gather her things and such. "If I'd read properly, the next move would be Comet Roll," she told herself, opening the book to exactly the same page. Reading, though she didn't quite understand it fully. 'Sounds complicated, if I had remembered it!' she thought to herself.

[2/3] 'This is a defensive movement often performed in pro-bending. Coating their entire body in a protective fiery blanket, the fire boxer will perform a dodge roll, moving from space-to-space across the span of the floor in complete safety. This is often used to get away from tight spots, and the thick defense leaves you almost invulnerable for that tiny moment of escape,' she read to herself quietly again, it was bad enough that she was messing up on the last one she had to do. Rolling her eyes at the strand of hair blocking her eye, she blew it away with her breath.

[3/3] Pretending that a water move was coming at her, Rogue gathered a certain amount of her chi so that it made a protective blanket around her body, then she rolled upon the floor. When she'd stood up again, she'd had a knee in the ground and the other leg had the foot firmly placed on the ground before she'd even thought to get up. Walking up the hill she placed her book into the bag and leaned against the tree. She didn't even realise it, but she'd fallen asleep.
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Steady Poise: Learned
The stance of the fire boxer allows for great and keen observation, an unrelenting body, and a great offense and defense alike. It involves your left leg being positioned slightly aside and behind your right, your torso being a tad bend forward, and your two arms bent upwards in front of your body up to your face, like two i's covering your upper body. This style is surprisingly easy to maneuver, and you can easily break out of it to perform any excessive movements like cartwheels or backflips. The style in itself doesn't really promote jumping but it's not really hindered either.
The most important thing to remember involving this style is to definitely, DEFINITELY wear arm bracers/guards. These are a definite necessity and there is no reason not to bring them. Without them, the entire basis of this style is null and void.

Fighting Mires with Fires: Learned
By infusing your arm bracers with fire, a quick spray of fire will erupt out at any attack that hits said bracers, though the fire is weak. It's meant to dull the damage of the attack so that the arm bracers can properly defend against it and not be destroyed, and it's especially good at blocking against firebending. This defensive maneuver is rather simple, but very useful, as one of the most important aspects of the style.

Star Fist: Learned
The most simple of all of the moves of this style, the Star Fist is a forward punch with either of your fists that sends a relatively mediocre-sized fireball at the foe. The fireball isn't all that dangerous or effective, but it's an important step in the style, and the most popular ability of the entire style. The Star Fist can be used in rapid succession from punch-to-punch-to-punch, and requires little skill or practice.

Belt Kick: Learned
The Belt Kick is a simple kick where you bring your knee upward before kicking into the air, which sends a wave of fire forward at the target. This can really be done by any kick in any posture, including jump kicks, but it is important to note that the Belt Kick is more dangerous than the Star Fist, because it can't be used as quickly. Sacrificing speed for power, the Belt Kick is a tactic often used to negate offensive attacks and to press forward into the fight.

Comet Roll: Learned
This is a defensive movement often performed in pro-bending. Coating their entire body in a protective fiery blanket, the fire boxer will perform a dodge roll, moving from space-to-space across the span of the floor in complete safety. This is often used to get away from tight spots, and the thick defense leaves you almost invulnerable for that tiny moment of escape.

Words: 1309.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn rap her arms over her tummy, hearing a little growl out of it. "Ehhh, can do that after we eat? I'm starving." She pouted.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun chuckled a bit.

"Alright then, lets go."

He heads off with Autumn behind him towards he city.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:03 pm
Autumn fallowed

[exit]  

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hattori Sato

Hattori would return as he would walk over towards where Rogue was. He didn't really know how to apologize so he would just sit there and wait for her to say something first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue was awoken by the sound of footsteps. Yawning as she opened her eyes she looked up to see Hattori. "Ahh, Hattori, I was going to look for you, you see, I had packed two lunch boxes and water bottles and I was wondering whether you wanted my extra ones?" she questioned with a brilliant smile upon her lips. Pulling her bag onto her lap she pulled up a lunch box covered by a blue napkin and a water bottle. Then, rogue placed the bag on her shoulders. She stood up, for of towering over Hattori. After all from her point of view, Hattori was at the most, 2 inches shorter than herself, however that was understandable, as he seemed quite young as well. "What's with the sad face?" she had questioned him, poking his forehead lightly with a grin.User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 138.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

ii_Conan-Kun_ii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hattori Sato

Hattori would shake his head as the Rogue would ask him if he wanted a lunchbox. He really wasn't in the mood to eat. His eyes would get large as this girl would poke him the forehead...what the hell was her problem. "Ahhh stop poking me. Also this is not a face of sadness. This is a face of reality. A face that most people in this nation don't possess. Nobody can be trusted because when it comes down too it. You never know somebody's true colors until you are on the verge of death. This is why friends aren't needed." He would lay back in the grass and look up towards the sky as he would speak some more. "Enough about me, It seems I know nothing about you." It was only right that he atleast listen to something the girl had to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am
ii_Conan-Kun_ii

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
"True friends are those who die with you, but in order to gain them, you must trust people," Rogue told Hattori. Rogue chuckled slightly when he mentioned wanting to know about her. "I'm pretty much unoriginal, my mother, my father, even my baby brother had been killed by the raiders of our small fire colony.." she spoke with a smile, though it was sad, "I'm eighteen, I'm terribly traumatized by the color pink and I need to go to the training grounds to go find Mako, I need to take my Adept test, good luck with yours, and if I become an adept, maybe I'll teach you!" she said, picking up her things, waving good bye, then she walked away. Rogue was Anxious on what her test was, she knew it was an Agni Kai, but with who exactly? Rogue left the Docks.

[/Exit]
User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 143.

User Image

hi﹕ 460/500User Image

User ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun and Autumn reach the docks and look at the boarding schedule. Right on time, they board the next ship heading to the air temples.

[exit]  
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces