Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:18 pm
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
At first, Rogue had hesitated to even touch Jakk, however as she came closer she found it quite adorable, patting it lightly on it'd head. "Jakk seems nicer than the one who scared the hell out of me.." she answered as she patted him. Turning to Tohru, her eyes widened as she listened to what she said. "That's surely impossible, unless.. how many of you knew that she was the Avatar and didn't tell me? I feel absolutely stupid now," she pouted. Suddenly the pout broke into a smile as she went up and hugged Tohru. "Hm, if I teach you, you can move onto Water bending as well," she said with a smile. Tohru was simply adorable like a little sister. "I'm going to make you my little sister now! I mean who wouldn't want such an adorable person to be their little sister?" she questioned. Turning to Mako she laughed. "Ahaha, I got it."User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 163.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 750 / 750User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:57 am
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxNovicexxxxxx5 0 0 ll 5 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tohru grinned at Rogue as her true identity was revealed. "Oh, you're gonna teach me firebending now, that's right! Awesome, now we can go travel...oh, I know this one place in the earth kingdom. It's call these really tall walls. You might have heard of it...oh, or maybe we should go to the water tribes now..." she said, stomping a few times on the ground as she spoke.

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Novicexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx Michael nodded and thanked Mako. He listened to the chatter as he stared at Rogue and Tohru. Both of them had qualities he found fascinating, and from the sounds of it he would be traveling with them both. He didn't know what to think about the situation but he was sure it wouldn't end well for him. "I think Jakk belonged to someone else before I found him. He seemed really tame. Riding him was actually his idea if you believe me." He paused patting Jakk on the side and then he continued. "The test wasn't all that bad. I mean, sure it was physical. Mostly though, it was time consuming. So Tohru, are you still alright with me tagging along and keeping you safe? I have my own transportation now." He added as he smiled. I don't think anyone really understood his urge to be the guardian of the avatar. He didn't even really understand it. He just knew that he wanted to be important to someone, and he wanted to help make a difference. Other than that he had no logic behind his strange need to protect her.

xxx (((OOC: None)))

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
Skill(s) Used: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:40 am
ogue iao-ing. . .oading. . .

User ImageUser Image

User Image

ost﹕
Rogue's 4 inch heel clicked against the floor of the training grounds. Listening properly to what Michael was saying. "I figure the one who owned him previously died of old age or abandoned him," she said with a concerned look. "You'll have to learn water bending Meimei," she said with a slight grin. Looking over to Michael, Rogue continued to hug Tohru from behind. Somehow she had a bad feeling about Michael getting close to her little girl. Especially since he was so keen to protect her. I'm not going to let her get married so soon! she thought to herself in a protective yet sisterly way. "Right, Tohru it's your choice and besides I think there'll be an advantage to having him tag along," she suggested, though she was entirely against Michael getting close to her precious new Mèimei and wasn't going to allow him to steal her away now that she merely gained her. Not that Tohru was an object, Rogue somehow felt she needed to protect her.User Image

cc﹕

Mastered:

Words: 163.

The pic with her hair down is in the hyperlink picture that say's "Tie me up"
User Image

hi﹕ 750 / 750User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 pm
Mako sighed, if they were going to leave, then they can go ahead. With them gone, he could relax a bit. "Then skedaddle, I have things to do." He said as he leaned against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 pm
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX: Tohru : Lin-Mei :
AvatarxxxxxxNovicexxxxxx5 0 0 ll 5 0 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Elemental ▪▪ Harmony : ▄▀▄▀▄

[sorry for the late posts]
Tohru smiled and she jumped up on top of her badgermole. She really didn't care why he wanted to tag along, it would just be interesting to have more people along for the ride. "I really dont mind if you come along. the more the merrier. Oh, Rogue...say, that's an interesting name, anyway...do you have a ride? It'd be a shame if you had to walk around everywhere. Oh! Where are we gonna go first? I mean, we should work on our firebending, but I wanna go see things..."

XXXXXXXXXX▄▀▄▀▄ : Rebellious ▪▪ Passionate ▪▪ Loud : ▄▀▄▀▄

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm
DGwar

iAnnarrhh
scream
No, seriously. Post. Like... nao.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════xxx
xxxxx ϻichael Ånderson xxxxx
☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx "If I there's a way, I will find it. If there isn't, I'll create it." xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx Title: Nonexxx Nation: Republic Cityxxx Rank: Novicexxxxxx ☢☣xxx
xxx ☣☢ xxx xxx xxx Element: Non-Benderxxx Specialization: Undecidedxxx xxx ☢☣ xxx

xxx Michael nodded to Rogue's statement about Jakk having a previous owner. It was the most obvious answer. Either that or this lizard was just the most tame eelhound in existence. "She can ride with me, on Jakk, if she wants to that is. He's strong enough to carry at least double our weight plus some." He spoke before even realizing what came out of his mouth. Apparently his subconscious was out to get him because every time he decided like he would distance himself from her to focus on The Avatar he opened his mouth and ruined that idea. He really didn't care where they went. He was just here to protect the avatar. That was his goal and job.

xxx (((OOC: Short, but I was preoccupied.)))

☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢ xxx Energy: 350/350 xxx ☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☣☢☣☢☣☢☣☢
Skill(s) Used: None

Lady Lizabee

iAnnarrhh

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200