Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}
The Firmament of Avelle (Accepting / Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alyavin

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rinne & Finris

The Gemini
User Image

Rin couldn't help but feel more respect towards the tall Viera when she stood in front of them, protective, strong, unwavering against this man they had recognized as the lost prince tough only the viera's descriptions and tales tole to them. Fin would not have her protect them however as her brother had stood up beside the viera. But the two had looked up then when they heard sounds to see a group of men decending upon them. What was this? Rin panicked as she ran into her brothers arms only to seemingly seep into him as they became one, though prodominantly showing Fin as he looked about at the men, then to Alyessa who still seemed calm, cool and collected

"Alyessa, we've got company-"

The twins split again, as if it was only childs play as Rin took Alyessa's back, standing behind her, still a bit frightened, though she could hear the growl of her brother as he was uneasy and unsure of this entire situation.

"What is this...?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
"Alyessa" :: General Sagittarius

I have no home, the sky is my roof, the earth my bedding.
I have no love, the sun keeps me warm as any lover would.
I have no family, my heart and the gaia is my salvation.

Alyessa gazed up as the Gemini as Fin gave a growl, so, the two were ignorant to this maneuver, that would only make this that much more believable when they came down upon them. A false death to rescue them, poetic. Alyessa looked back once more to the lost prince. The part of her that was still faithful to her queen wanted to see him in irons, to see him shamed for leaving his empire, yet the part of her that honored and served her prince wanted to see the younger return to them, stop this foolishness, and come back, come home so she could protect him as she once swore to do. Perhaps this is what kept her from harming the young man, she just couldn't, she didn't want to, though she knew someday perhaps it would be best, no matter how much it would go against what she felt for her empire.

"Gemini, stay close, stay as one, I will protect you."

She spoke in fact, she would indeed protect them, this was her place, she had sworn into it, lived it, breathed it, there were none that would dare to place their loyalty and faith above hers. She stood for her prince, through and through.

"I swear to you-"

"I swear to you... queen-mother."

The smell of flowers, braided into long white hair tickling just at the mid of her thigh. Her queens face painted with delicate make up, and a smile. She had risen as her queen told her to rise, and returned to her the bow of the Sagittarius, with it the golden arrows. She had risen. There was no more ceremony than that meeting in the garden between Viera and a queen she thought to be a new mother, a better mother, a mother that loved her, adored her, one she had sworn to protect...

The viera's eyes narrowed, her stance shifting a bit, tightening on the over sized golden arrow in her hand. She had sworn to protect her queen, and in the end, there was nothing she could do to protect her. She had failed, her sworn oath broken, she blamed herself, and she had failed, and she knew she was likely to fail many more times before her life with the royal family was done. But she knew she could protect these two, if even for a moment, it would satisfy her word.

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

The_Gentleman_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:54 pm
//\ General Leo \// Captain Apollo \// Jack the Viera //\

User Image

'This won't be an easy task my son, are you sure this is what you want?'

'What else am I supposed to do? I can't remain here father, its dry, bitter, this constant removal from-'

'I won't hear another word of this nonsense Apollo-'

'Why can't we be like the humans!? Have a family, have a love, have a life-'

'What is it that does not satisfy you!? Why is nothing we give and provide never good enough or you youth!? If you are to leave you need not give us your apology, once you leave the arms of your nature, never expect it to return to your heart! You will find nothing out there! You will look for things that you can never have!'

Jack shot up from the bed, his bandages newly wrapped, and sweat lightly covering his brow and breast, the hair on the back of his neck standing up. these constant dreams of his father had to stop. He had come to Upsilon, to this outside world in hopes of finding something different, finding purpose. But at times he wondered if his only purpose was back home with his clan, perhaps that was the way of it, and no amount of woman, or alcohol, or adventure could fix that. He was determined though. He knew he wasn't the perfect general, hell, if anything he had no clue why he ever agreed to be one. He had only been apart of the Empire's firmament for about a month, and met with the prince only twice, and had yet to meet any other generals.

Jack pulled him self out of the bed, putting on the black leather armor that was known to be traditional of the viera. He rubbed a bruised shoulder a bit before moving from the back room, entering into the arena like area, the fights over as they brushed up and cleaned up the blood. He needed a walk, or a drink, or something. Damn he was irresponsible, worthless; he always thought these things of himself after a fight, that he was trash, nothing, but... he took a deep breath before climbing up some stairs that led up and onto the streets, closing the cellar like doors to the entrance and dusted himself off.

Maybe it was time to be responsible, brave, decent. Who was he kidding? Of course he was! He was damned brave! He picked up his pace, tall and barefoot as he moved towards the towers and fortress like structures that would make up the built up home and palace of the prince and the generals, but paused a moment, looking at it from afar as he stared upwards, quiet, the street empty, slightly wet from recent rain, his nose twitched a bit from the smell of the dew. Yes, it was time.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm
[[ Bump. Waiting for others to post really, don't want this to die. crying ]]  

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
{{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items