Submit

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 pm
Okay, there's no fancy setup here because I am a lazy bum. These are some of my SoA that I am looking for flings or mates for. They are also the ones that are proving difficult to match, in many cases. So this thread will have a little about them, and you can just post anyone who you think would be a good mate or a fling for them and why. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
First up we have the lovely Siri Za'Mbele. She's a young adult huntress in the Mwezi'Johari - lower middle class, to be specific. Born at a time of the month that was a bit disappointing to her mother,, she's grown up serious and focused on her job, intent on being one of the best huntresses in the pride.

What she needs is a male, either a fling or a mate, who can make her laugh. Get her to lighten up and to not take life quite so seriously. He doesn't necessarily have to stick around, just break her out of her shell.

User Image
Next up is another member of the Mwezi'Johari, Ina'Kupigwa. This boy joined the pride after a life in the roguelands. To his surprise, the initiation resulted in him being a noble! He's a bit slow, but generally means well and likes nothing more than to provide meals for the pride. He'd be perfectly fine with a drop in status if the right lady came along.

What he needs is a female who is patient enough to deal with his often naive and cub-like behavior, who can see the good heart that he has to offer and appreciates his often-inept attempts to help out with various things. Looking for a mate for him, not a fling - any lady interested in him needs to be willing to stick around for the long haul.

User Image
We move on to the Kitwana'Antara for a gentle green giant. Kijani'Machozi is a kind soul and the last surviving member of his family, all of whom died out due to the disease - the disease that he suffers from, as well. He isn't too close to dying yet, but it's very likely that he won't survive long after whatever offspring he has are born.

He needs someone who can get him to embrace the little time he has left, to make him happy briefly or for the rest of his life; not a huge commitment since I plan to have him die of the disease when his offspring are still cubs. Because of this, I am looking for either a fling or a mate for him, with the other rper having full knowledge of and accepting that this wouldn't be a very long-lasting relationship.

User Image
Who will match the matchmaker? Yeye Anaona'Moyo is the head matron for the Kitwana'Antara. She is a cheerful, nosy gossip who is very intelligent but cannot keep her nose out of everyone else's business. Fortunately she's good enough at it that she gets to do it for her job! She's a fully adult lioness, but still on the younger side of middle-age, just by a hair or too, and she's immune.

She needs someone who can deal with her nosy and gossipy attitude and her incredibly busy schedule! She has very little time left for herself, and any relationship she forms would have to keep that in mind. Thus, either a fling or a lifemate would be perfectly fine. I will, however, be very picky in regards to appearances, because her coat could be a bit difficult to match well.

User Image
Now it's off to the Mava'Bunda, and the gentle and shy Kisukuku. This hyena is very sweet and timid, unable to stand the thought of another creature in pain. Because of this, she grew up to become a bone setter and does her best to help others whenever possible. She doesn't understand her crueler brethren, but does her best to look after everyone she can.

What she needs is a hyena after her own heart, one who is less cruel and insane than many of the others she knows. Or one who is at least capable of masking it for long enough to win her over. I'd prefer the former, though the latter is acceptable in a pinch. Either way, more than one breeding would be nice to plot for, even if it's a fling, because Kisukuku is one of my precious babies and I love her to bits.

User Image
A less fortunate member of the Mava'Bunda, Jela is a slave to her hyena masters. She resents this greatly and often spends her time using her white and black markings to hide amongst the skeletons littering the lands. She's rather lazy and has something of a sassy attitude, talking often of escape but never actually daring to enact her plans.

She needs a fling so that she can have more slaves for the pack, not that she would want to have them. Any offspring from her breeding will be slaves to the hyenas, and escaping would only be an option if you could come up with a believable way for it to happen. She wouldn't be the best of mothers or the best of partners, but she would be good for a quick, no-strings-attached fling during a night of sharing stories or something similar.

And that's all I have for the moment!

[b]Name of your prospect:[/b]
[b]Who are you posting for?[/b]
[b]Why would they be a good fit?[/b]
[b]Mate or fling?[/b]
[b]Plot ideas:[/b]

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Reserving this post.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:21 pm
This too.  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:24 pm
And open!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
Name of your prospect: Lunik
User Image
Who are you posting for? Siri
Why would they be a good fit?
As a slave in the Mwezi'Johari, he's worried about his soul and spirit as it is unprotected by the moon god. During the day he's as fine as can be and trots around all chipper-like. At night he's horribly afraid of the dark and shadows and clings to anyone like a baby. He's friendly enough but never very certain of much. He doesn't have much confidence in himself. Maybe she can find his timid attitude something to laugh at which would ease him out of it, and he can subtly pick her to cling to.
Mate or fling? Either!
Plot ideas: They meet at night and he sticks to her like glue and does anything to make her okay with it so she doesn't leave him alone? 8'D

Name of your prospect: Haru'sou
User Image
Who are you posting for? Jela
Why would they be a good fit? He's sweet and charming, and can't do a thing wrong. He's a pretty optimistic young dog, and even if it doesn't look like the best is gonna happen, he'll try his hardest to try and change that outcome. Like his father, he's fiercely loyal to his family and friends.
Mate or fling? Fling!
Plot ideas: He'd do anything to help a nice young wild dog out. If he found out there were kids, he'd do anything to try and free them, whether or not that actually came to fruition.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Name of your prospect: Naledi'Layla
Who are you posting for? Kijani'Machozi
Why would they be a good fit? Nayla loves K'A even though she is immune she does whatever she can for the pride and as a position in apothecary and will never leave it. Finding herbs that will help ease the pain of those diseased is her largest concern and she is a huge sweetheart soft spoken lioness. Nayla is very sweet and gentle and would probably get along with him very much.
Mate or fling? I assume fling since he is dying ><
Plot ideas:

An idea is that maybe she would want to help him or at least somehow save him and do what she can in finding the right herbs to keep him around longer maybe starting as a patient and her feeling more. Nayla would go to any lengths for him even if that meant traveling all across Africa or getting into a dangerous place but she would never tell him. Instead Nayla would comfort him, bring a smile everyday for as long as she can and would rather not see him suffer or worry over it. She will and would be devastated and feel like it is partially her fault when he dies but would raise the cubs lovingly in his memory.

Or this could completely be terrible and you have a better idea? xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 am
Let me see...

This leopard might be fun to toss a matchmaker at. He'd be so annoyed xd

Happy slave in the Mava'bunda. He doesn't know what not being a slave is like... I've also got Skada.

In Mwezi'Johari I have one slave and another cub.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 am
For your wd slave, I have a scout.
WHom maybe can become friends? I am
gunna have him in a long distance relationship sort
of thing. He makes himself out to be the fool
but he is very smart, tactical and more less..
not so 'laughing' sort. He needs more
"interaction with the pride honestly D;

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces