Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Seeking Plots, Flings, and nice things! Rogues and an Ela!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:39 pm
So a couple of my SoA really, really... I want to get in gear, so here's a quick 'n' dirty plot thread.

I'll likely not list all of my SoA and not link my journal because it's simply for my reference and image hoarding. Derp. But if you want to see it for other options, kick me and ask and I can tell you a lil' about an SoA, though many may only do general RP.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:44 pm
LIONS.

User Image
RPs: 0/5
Want: General RP
Don't want: Flings, he's saving up for Elua thank you. :>

Sairin is an old boy, and I want to get him a bit of RP. He's old, and used to be a grouchy mama's boy who hated everything until Elua taught him about love. Now he's slightly a hippy. That cert's a lie, he's a rogue now-- and I want him to meet other SoA so he and Elua can have a child that won't abandon them ABUBUBUBU.

User Image
Want: ANYTHING oh, god
Don't want: Death

Man'Tah, well, is mostly a blank slate. Hit me. All I know is, she's not evil at all.

User Image
RPs: 0/5 (Only one incomplete)
Want: ANYTHING oh, God
Don't want: Death (But it might occur)
Augen was a Mwako Dunzi spying on the Aikanaro for a long time, but when she went to report once.... She found them disbanded. Augen currently fears the worst and does nothing to let one her old pride's disappearance, but the female does need to know where to go. Augen has a second personality, a split personality named Feuer whom takes over when Augen needs protecting. While Augen does not remember the death of her parents, Feuer does, as that was a part of her conception.

User Image
RPs: 1/5
Want: Plots! Flinging is good.
Don't Want: Death
Damla is... Sort of in limbo ATM. She was to join the Ukuucha but that plot seems highly MIA so I'd like to find something for her to do. She's very female-oriented and tends to be a warrior-type (The Ukuucha was to help her pad out really). So, really... Something to do?

User Image
Want: ANYTHING GOD DAMN.
Do not want: Death, new pride
Asa is a daughter of Primitus in the Shrinekeepers, specifically, her father's shrine maiden. I just want her to meet others, possibly find a nice mate too. :> You know. She is a SEER as well, so if you need one, hit me up.

User Image
RPs: 5/5
Want: Fling, mate
Do not want: Death, new pride, DUELS
Mpeko... Is the huggiest Firekin. She loves to help and cares for the people she's around. She's afraid of battle, making her almost useless for the coming war with the Nergui (But I'll throw her into a fight then, not before), but she tries. I'd like to get Mpeko a mate or fling, and she's related to most of the older blood, so... >> I also expect the male to need one RP so they can go out and be happy with kids.

User Image
Want: Mate, Ela RP
Don't Want: Death, maiming.
Bowe is one of Kimba's babies and possibly his most protected... For you see... Bowe is blind. However, she is very sweet, kind, and gentle, often trying to help. Due to her blindness, she cannot look others in the eyes and always past, and echos confuse her. Bowe was born blind and I would like to note is, it is cataracts, which are genetic. (It skipped her father and mother). Mostly... I want Ela RP and a mate. Bowe isd Shadow Clan but she's not above taking a mate from another clan if a man so wishes. To note, he would need to help her out, mostly getting to hunting.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:08 pm
Non-Lions! LOL

User Image
Wants: RP, plot, stuuuff.
Roarke has had a hard time of life. His father adopted a lion cub his friend had, and completely neglected him after his mother died by throwing him out as an adol... So Roarke's a little bitter at lions. Right now he's roaming and meeting people, so I'd like to see where things go.

User Image
Want: EVERYTHING; Especially a fling
Don't Want: Death
Mauji is a leopard supremist d**k. He hates lions especially but he's less tolerant of, well.... Anything non-leopard really. He's going to piss off the entire Aikanaro'Hini so his days will be pretty numbered. So I'd like him to get a fling before he's pretty much the victim of a pack of angry bitey demons. I'm not picky on lady, but NO lions please. A leopard is best, really.

User Image
Want: Flings, general RP
Tencho is... A whore baby from Mauja and my Upenzi. In short, two sluts had slutty babies. However, Tencho is special. SHE IS FERTILE BABY. So I'd like to build her RPs and fling her to a pretty boy. She's open to cubless one nighters and having one n** her arse, of course, too. 8D She's a sweetheart, though.

User Image
Want: Chaos, panic, disorder, babies.
Gatita is a lady ratel. She is, to note, an albino, with thin fur at her toes, like a ferret. She's very special to me, too. Gatita is blind, due her albinism affecting her eyes, but she's extremely vicious and she can kick some serious a**. Seriously, she sends hyenas running. I'd love her to meet others, maybe trounce the butts of some younger ratels, and generally go around being a badass mother.

Gatita is also based on one of my RL ferrets long since passed on, Miss Kitty. <:3 Who was JUST AS HORRID TO NON-FAMILY PETS GOOD LORD.

User Image
RP: 2/5
Want: Plot, RP, BABIES.
Shinsei saw wars. A free cheetah she spent time in the Ardhi helping the war, but these days... She wants to recapture the joy of running, and feeling free. She's utterly, stupidly in love with the current priest G, and doesn't know it. In fact she thinks he's mad at her. I'd like to have her meet others, then go home to Sere like a whipped puppy with cheetah cubs in tow, and actually join the Ardhi properly, or at least become a permanent border fixture. LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:09 pm
No form, tell me which of my SoA you want to RP with and with which one of yours. razz As well as plot or RP ideas.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm
Anasema'hadithi needs plots. D: His pride, Refilwe'Oluchi, disbanded and he is wandering around like a derp. He may have a fling with Buffy's Glittyr, but otherwise has absolutely nothing. given their similar background, at least in terms if disbandment, maybe he and Augen could be friends and travel together until they find a place they feel comfortable settling down? Friendship would be great, but if it developed into something more, that'd be neat too c:

Orange is my favorite colour, so wish I had someone who would match Mpeko well for a fling! xD Basil maybe could, colour wise, but I dunno if their prides would be close enough.

Also, feel free to check out my journal, if you'd like. c:  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm
Would Augen like to join the KapÅ«kolu Ikaika? If not, she can just rp with Manaloa'mini or Kokoleka from there. Augen would be welcomed to stay on their lands as long as she wanted.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:41 pm
I'm open for RP? Augen would need to see how she feels. She's kind of... Not sure how her Multiple Personalities would be taken.

As for Mpeko, she's Firekin, so she can't fling out of her pride, sadly. sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 pm
Want to do an arpee and see if they get along? c:

And it's cool xD I figured it'd be a shot in the dark.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:01 pm
For Mpeko, how about a penguin/koi fish fling? :3 (Cert on the wayyyy) Cyprinnus is fresh blood and a water-seeker, so he's not a very violent. Tested and tough, a little bit sore about the dissolve of his pride, but he has a very understanding side. He has an appreciation for water and the life it gives as well as for life itself. He's not one to lose his temper or react before thinking something through.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:27 pm
The Aurrie
Want to do an arpee and see if they get along? c:

And it's cool xD I figured it'd be a shot in the dark.

Yuuuup.

Puhterodactyl

DUDE NEIGE LINE! Set me up the RP, we should see how they get along~~  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 pm
Okiedoke~ I'll set up a little meet and greet rp after I shower and do some work.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:59 am
The Aurrie
Okiedoke~ I'll set up a little meet and greet rp after I shower and do some work.

Sounds good~~~  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 pm
do you have any in Nchi?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:18 pm
lee the wolf