Reply [WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe
The Arctic Wild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X would blink multiple times as he would be surprised as the woman spoke. He was under the impression that she had frozen to death out here, but it would seem she was very much alive. He had already made this into an awkward situation. He would produce an awkward quiet laugh as he would begin to speak towards the blue eyed girl "You may refer to me as X. I'm nothing more than a lonely traveler who will protect the avatar."His eyes would wander off towards the sky that was barely was visible due to the snow as he spoke a few more word "I apologize for poking you miss. I was under the impression that you had frozen to death out here. This isn't a place for the decease." He would pull his scarf over his mouth as he finished his words it would seem that the weather was picking up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:02 am
        User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxxHan a

She would listen to him speak, explaining the situation clearly. Sighing, she decided to stand up. Her dress didn't protect her legs from the cold, and by then her fingers were almost purple. "Oh, that's fine. I probably look like a dying doll. Should you really go around saying your going to protect the Avatar? I am too, but there are some people that would kill if they heard that." She wiped some snow off her shoulder and hair. "Oh, but I am Takashima. You can call me Hana."

Chi : 1300 - 1300

Technique :

Outfit : x

#EE8262

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the girl stood up it would come as a surprise that she was wearing a dress. She could have died wearing an outfit like that out here, but people were free to make their own choices so he chose not to comment "I don't mind telling people my intentions. If they feel like they want to kill me after hearing it then so be it. I will accept their battle and through that battle I will understand their passion and will. They will also understand more about me. Ultimately, I won't allow myself to fall to anyone until I have fulfilled my current goal. You never know what's in store for ya though. I try to live one day at a time." X would shrug his shoulders as finished his statement as he caught wind of the girls words " It's very nice to meet you Hana. If you are trying to protect the avatar I'll consider you a comrade." The girl seemed to be telling the truth so far now he would trust her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:22 pm
        User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxxHan a

Nodding along, she listened to him. Parts of her skin were starting to look dangerously black, she would take the initiative to wipe all of that away. Moving her hands, concentrating- the snow beneath her dissolved and almost consumes her whole arms and legs. It took not even thirty seconds for them to go back to normal- thats when she resumed their current conversation. "Ah, yes. Comrades sounds right. Do you want to get out of here? All I need to do is call my pets... We can go find the Avatar."

Technique : Restoration

#EE8262

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:48 pm

It would seem that this girl had the ability to heal herself. A very useful ability if he said so himself. He would wipe away the snow that had accumulated on his face as he would begin to speak towards her "I'd be happy to get out of here. I have grown bored of this area for the time being. It would be nice if we could actually find the man that we are suppose to protect. I'll follow your lead for now." X would sniffle as a sign that the cold was finally getting to him. He wasn't a fan of these type of temperatures, but ti would be okay since they were leaving soon.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:57 pm
        User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━ xxxxHan a

A low whistle exhaled from her lips, and suddenly the wind around her seemed to stop. The blizzard completely froze its turning, and a long serpent like animal flew in from the sky. A dragon. It landed directly next to Hana, looking at her with narrowed eyes. "Yamada!" The girl hugged the beast, rubbing its head fondly before getting on its back. A small vole was there, waiting for her. Her second pet. "This is Tohru, and the dragon is Yamada. She hates the cold despite her white fur." When the guy got on, they would fly towards the ocean. [exit to traveling]

Technique : Restoration

#EE8262

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:07 pm

X would stare at the beast as it arrived. He would stare it at for a second before letting out a wide small. His hand would be held beside his face as he addressed the beast he was about to ride on Yo." As he got onto the beast they would fly off.

Exit.//

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXOOC: I guess I made it too late, oh well...

Now that Yuula's feet were on ground, even if covered in snow and ice, they made much better time and the movement was starting to warm the eel-hound up a bit. On the down side, the speed of their travel had greatly increased and the cold air against Meili's face stung like never before. She kept her body as flat to Yuula's back as she could, her hood up and face wrapped in a scarf. Still, the cold crept in. She would have to find much warmer clothes once she got to the city... much warmer clothes.

As Yuula ran, Meili caught a glimpse of something white wiggling across the pale blue sky. She glanced up, but the wind caught her hood and tugged it off her head, making her duck back down and struggle to right it before the cold swept too far down her back. She muttered a soft under her breath and clung to the saddle, praying to whatever spirits might be listening that they were going in the right direction.

EXIT to Outer Walls --->

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers