View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:55 pm
(Yea, neither of our posts did much. That's okay though. I just wanted to make it nightfal and get a feel for what the other characters were doing because I always plan ahead--and...now I'm going to make my entire post OOC because I'm writing so much... Onward forth! o.o! )

*Small text is the dream...(/M E M O R Y.)*

"What are you talking about? Get away from me!" I push back against the man with all of my remaining strength but it does nothing. The Brute is too heavy and strong in comparison to my childish phisique. The ticking of the clock over my door can be heard over my words. I don't want to wake up anyone else. No one has to know about what he did to me the first time--even though I told him that I couldn't care less. The first time he molested me it wasn't even because he was a ***** I'm pretty sure he is. It was because he wanted to show me who had the power under his roof. As far as he was concerned, I tricked him into adopting Mokuba and me... Maybe for once in his life he was right.

Tonight, however, I don't understand why he's come back. He's already kept me under a careful watch, showing his authoritarian disposition. "Let go of me!" I try again, this time though, I said it a little bit louder. I don't believe that it will yield any effect, but unfortunately, I'm wrong. It seems to make his mood even worse. "Listen," he tells me, "if you want to blame anyone for this, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." His words shock me so much that I almost stop resisting. "Blame your brother," he finishes. Mokuba? Blame Mokuba? "If Mokuba did something that makes you want to take it out on me, then I'm ******** proud of him!" I spit directly into his face.

His eyes flash and he pulls me into a standing position by my hair. I try and move my hands under his fingers to let it hurt less but it doesn't work. "Someone as young as you," he says in a cold snake like voice, "shouldn't use such vulgar words!" In an instant, I find myself sliding down the side of the wall and landing on my stomach. It takes me much less time than he's expecting to recover from the toss though, and in an instant, I'm on my feet, racing for the door. "Oh, no you don't you worthless piece of sh*t!" he says, somehow managing to catch my leg as I reach the door. "You're not going anywhere!!" There is a struggle and I'm clutching onto the doorframe, calling every last bit of energy I can. It's almost like on the other side of that door is my salvation. The grip on my calf tightens and he pulls back even harder. I keep clutching onto the door. Then hear the most terrifying sound ever. It sounds like both a crack and a pop and the feeling in my leg burns. I try my best not to yell but I knew that it was broken. It'd be harder to run, but I couldn't give up.. I had to get through that door!

Seto's head moved side to side slowly before his chin dipped down to his knees. Then his shoulders curved and he pressed himself back against the side of the cave. He pitched forward again, but this time he got to his feet. His movements were extremely slow, but his center of gravity was even. When he felt the pain ricochet, it seemed to fit into perfect place with his subconsiousness, making his dream all the more livid. Slowly, he began to move forward and out of the cave, accidentally stepping on Jou's arm. He didn't stop to apologize: He was fast asleep...he was either having a night terror or a very realistic dream.

Finally, I manage to get my ankle through his greedy hands too. I know that If I were to stop even for an instant, he'd only strengthen his grasp while he had the chance. My sadistic serrogate father actually enjoys watching people suffer. If I end up in his hands, even worse will happen to me.

But somehow, I manage to get through the door. Before he gets up, I pull it tight and jam a chair underneath the nob. Every once and a while, he'll have a servant sit out there to watch me in the night. I don't stay and see how long it will take for him to burst through it. I'm only a few feet away and he's already banging the door down and making a lot of noise. Fearing for my life, I go as fast as I can down the hallway. Because of all of the noise, all of the servants are comming out of their rooms holding a match. All the way down the hall there are little bursts of light... it looks like a bunch of fireflies! But why isn't anyone helping me? They're all standing in the way! They're standing straight and still like trees, watching me stumble past them. Some of the women even kick their feet out from under their nightgowns to trip me. The men try and catch me with their hands but somehow I untangle myself from their fingers. "Seto!" A voice booms my name. The sound of my 'father' at the door have stopped. I literally stop and turn around to see what is going on, my eyes large and fearful to what I might see.

(Okay, so, Seto the teenager is hobblign out of the cave now and going through the woods. Remember how he found himself outside and couldn't remember why?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:24 am
(Ooh, scary. surprised
I'd have Anzu dance by in her sleep if she wasn't dead already. :p)  

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm

Jou was in a dream, it must have been as much due to his sister was sitting beside them. But the location was not in japan, but he was not sure where. Serenity and him sat on the porch of a small house, no where near the city. A beach was only a calm strol away and there was flowers as far as the eye could see. They were on top of a small hill which its cliff met with the white sands of the ocean. He sat there, tapping his fingers softly on a glass table, a ring on his third left hand finger. In the dream however, the ring didn't catch his eyes, he was use to having it on. Looking at Serenity, he saw that her finger was bare, which was relieving, otherwise this would have become a nightmare.

"Isn't this great Jounouchi, I never thought something this beautiful could be outside of Japan. And were miles and miles away from our parents, just the four of us." Serenity said with glee.

Four? An odd number for him. Obviously he had been married, but who could make four? Suddenly, a shadowed figure entered the porch. Though it was eerie, it was in ways comforting, a shadowed figure that you didn't fear. Jou smiled at the sight of this person, though the figure was hard to see. Before the vision was cleared, his arm grew a sudden pain.

"Gah!" he shouted in a raspy voice. "What the hell?" he asked allowed looking at the one who caused him to awaken.

Seto seemed to have been leaving the cave, out in the middle of the night. What was even more strange was the fact that Seto had not noticed Jou laying there. It did not take to long to figure out, he was sleepwalking again.

"Oh crap Seto." he whispered rising to his feet and heading after him.

After a few strides he caught up to Seto, grabing his arm gently and giving it a small shake.

"Seto, Seto come on wake up." he whispered, voice raised slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:26 pm
((*please note!* Anything that the little seto says...it can be assumed that he's actually mumbling in his sleep.))

There was only one thing keeping me in that spot at the moment. It was the most peculier thing. As I witnessed the door bang open, the top of the chair breaking off and flying into the air, I realized something important. My 'father' was very violent right now. He wanted to teach Mokuba a lesson by hurting me. The thing that I realized however was a question: where was Mokuba? Wouldn't he want to torture Mokuba into watching? Or, did he have some sort of other twisted plan. Had he already done something simular to my brother?

My father stands at the end of the hallway for a moment, obviously surprised to see me standing here. "Where is my brother," I yell down the hallway, "Where is Mokuba?" His face contorts into such an evil grin that my stomach instantly knots. "Where is my brother!" I demand again.

"Waiting for me to return," he answers simply. My blood runs cold.
"If you so much as touch a single hair on his head..." I stand my ground as he rapidly aproaches me.
"You'll what?"
I don't answer. I'm not sure what I'll do, but whatever I say to him now, it will sound emotional, and emotional statements hardly ever win in a battle of logic.

"Riff," He commands of the man to my right. Riff is the son of our buttler. He's only a servant, but he's probably the only adult in this place that I barely stand. Anyone else I try to ignore. The sick b*****d reaches and takes a broom out of the hand of one of the cleaning maids, breaks it in half, and extends the broken bit to him. He takes it and appears a little bewildered. "Take this broom and clean up this filth."
"I'm sorry, sir?" Riff asks disbelievingly, looking at the round stick in his hands.
"I want to see a purple cadaver, not a white one." Riff just gawks at him.
"You want me to..." he trails off, shocked.
"Too cowardly to beat me yourself?" I challenge him. At this point, I'm not exactly positive on the meaning of 'cadaver.' I imagine it has to do with my skin somehow though.
"I trust you to do this for me, Riff," the beast continues, "because if you don't, then I'll have two bad boys to discipline, and I hardly have the time for that. Just pretend that he's a practice dummy for your kendo." He walks away. "I'll be looking for the bruises on the body tomorrow morning. That means finish this tonight," he says over his shoulder.

Everyone in the hallway knows that he is dead serious. Many a time, servants have mysteriously disapeared from the Kaiba mansion after wronging my serrogate father. Their bodies have yet to be recovered.
Riff looks at me and I look at him. Someone behind me gently ushers me into a nearby study. A few moments later, Riff enters, raising the broom handle above his head.

Seto dropped onto his knees suddenly and his arms came up to cover his face and head. His body began to tremble. Every ten seconds or so, his movements would jerk slightly, but they'd always return to the same tremble. He no longer mumbled softly about his brother, instead he remained completely silent. His lips moved like he wanted to shout something, but it was like he was too shocked to make a single word.

Then, from far away, he heard someone calling his name. He felt the warm touch of another human being, and it wasn't painful. Who is that? The dream began to fade, and Seto opened his eyes to find both hands clenched between roots in the soil.

"Jounouchi?" He realized his surroundings. "Why did you bring me out here?" He had no memory of what had just happened whatsoever.
((yes, that'll be the end of the dream for now. There is only one more thing to add--about a paragraph long. But you ladies will hear about the rest of the memory later on in the RP, I'm sure.))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:18 pm

It was almost shocking that Seto had not batted him away. He had seen that look before, that behavior, it was all to familiar to him. The things Seto had been mumbling in his sleep made things look even more conspicuous. Now, things were fine, though Seto was dripping in sweat and a look of terror plastered in his eyes. Abuse, common signs of it showed in Setos face, just like it did in his own.

"I didn't bring you our here...you were sleepwalking, and..mumbling to yourself." Jou replied.

He wanted to ask Seto for details, but being in this position before he knew better then to walk into blocked territory. Through all the years with his friends, they never knew all the things that had happened to him in the past. Keeping it inside to never let anyone know, only Serenity knew, and she only knew the small details. His whole life was based around protecting her, from everything and anything, even the truth. All she would be able to do was feel guilty for not being there, and he was thankful for that.

There was one thing he knew would be the way to go about this, he could come clean to Kaiba about things that happend to him. That would probably get him to open up as well, but the problem was that Jou did not want to unglue. What his father did to him haunted him, and he was not even sure how he would start. Any other way however, would make Kaiba get defencive, instead of confessing and Kaiba finding trust in someone who had endured the same. It was all to much to think about at the moment.

"Come on...lets get you inside." Jou said, still holding gently onto his arm.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Seto looked at Jou suspiciously. That was because--well, Jou seemed to be acting suspiciously himself. "I don't sleepwalk," Seto argued, sounding slightly confused. He didn't realize the physical state he was in. He was just thinking about what Jou had said. Never in his life--as far as he could remember--had he sleepwalked. Additionally, Mokuba or someone else in the mansion would have noticed and mentioned it to him. But, he wasn't sure why Jou would lie to him either.

His eyes moved to where Jou was touching him, but for some odd reason he had no urge to brush him off. Even perhaps instead, he would have liked Jou to not be touching him so gingerly and to not be afraid of something a smidge more physical.

He couldn't contain a growing grin.
"I'm not going to break you know," he said, standing up. He realized that Jou didn't want to argue with him right now, so he decided to change the subject. Maybe later he could figure out what this whole thing was about. He hissed softly to himself when he put pressure on his leg but it was only momentary. He'd just have to remember that he was still recovering and he couldn't beat his body up like he usually did. 'Suck it up, kid!' he commanded himself. He didn't want to seem weak infront of anyone--let very well alone his brother and Jou.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:45 pm

Jou gulped softly at the sound of Setos voice, denial, another symptom. He understood though, because wether Seto believed it or not, Jou knew exactally how Seto was feeling. He was hurting, and with each moment he was able to see more of himself in Seto. Perhaps, him and Seto were not as different as he thought before. Especially now that Seto was trying to get back to the cave, even with the condition of his leg.

"Hey, wait, don't rush yourself. I know your not weak, but you had a great fall. At least don't push it, you may do it without knowing." Jou stated.

Even if he was once in the position Seto was, trying to be stronger then he was, he was not going to let Seto hurt himself. Kepping a hold of his arm he served as his crutch on the way to the cave. Once inside, he layed himself down next to Seto. Now the both of them were leaning against the caves formation, shadowed by the night sky. All there was around them was silence, other then the unity of their breathing. In ways, it felt as if they were the only ones in the cave.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 am
The cave was dark and still now that they'd settled themselves back down again. Seto was keenly aware that Jou was still sitting next to him, but the entire atmosphere seemed soothing. It wasn't really damp anymore and he could hear soft sleepy noises that made him feel even more awake. He wanted to thank Jounouchi, but he wasn't sure for what. Was it for the concern he showed for him? Was it for carrying him back on that huge leaf? Or was it that for some reason Jou was there when he didn't know what was going on. He wasn't good at thanking people though, and he wasn't sure what to say. So, he sat in silence. He heard Jou adjust his position next to him and his eyes traveled over to the blonde's silhouette. He couldn't see his expression or anything of the sort and he wondered what the other was thinking--if he was thinking at all.

Did it even matter? They were both sitting comfortably in eachother's presence and not speaking--not arguing. They just were existing, and for once in his life, Seto was glad for it.

Very softly, Seto broke the silence. "We didn't bring back any of those mellon things, did we?" he stated rather than asked. "I should have grabbed some--you guys were doing all of the work..." He was beginning to realize how hungry he was again.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Jou sat, his head resting against the jagged wall. It was rather annoying to find a comfortable spot within the cracks, but eventually, he found the perfect pattern to fit his head. After finally getting situated, he refused to budge, for it would be impossible to find the spot again. Feeling the exposed skin from his sleeve caress gently with Setos skin sent a chill through the spine. The two of them were sitting rather close to one another, which brought a great sorce of body heat. Closing his eyes, letting all thoughts run through. There was nothing in particular that caught his interest, he was just thinking.

By this time, he felt numb. Being neither happy or sad, it was a rather horrible feeling. Some would love to feel nothing at all then be sad, Jou was not sure if he was one of those people. Plus, the guilt retched his heart, guilt of not being sad. Now his thoughts were focused, on Serenity. Her smile, her laugh, her tears, her dreams, everything came flashing back. If only he had a chance to grant her wishes, make the perfect life for the both of them, then he would have succeeded in his life. Now what did he have to go back home to? Sure there was school and his friends, but it all seemed meaningless when he remembered the bafoon waiting at home. He sighed softly, not showing sorrow or comfort, just an exhale.

Then, he let his eyes open as Seto spoke. Jous eyes moved to look at Seto, still refusing to move from the spot.

"I'm sure there will be some there tomorrow. We'll go pick them up tomorrow, Mokuba and I." he replied.

His eyes still remained on Seto, a small smile formed. There was no chance Seto was going to be allowed to leave the cave, not in this condition. The thing Seto needed was rest, god knew he needed it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Seto let his eyelids fall and he stopped trying to look at Jou when he spoke. He couldn't even see his jaw move, how was he going to figure out anything else? He heard how the other had excluded the word 'we' from his statement and had gone out of his way to keep Seto out of the food hunting party.

Part of him wanted to address that...to either argue straight out and claim that he could carry things...or to joke and promise he wouldn't 'leap' out of trees... but another part of him didn't want to say anything.

This wasn't a time for arguing, really. It just seemed wrong to do so for some reason. He led his head hang slightly, remembering what Jou's steady voice sounded like. He'd never really listened to him before... but when he wasn't yelling at him--and when Seto wasn't ignoring him his tone sounded quite warming. Seto realized that Jou was probably an excelent brother to his dead sister. He wondered how good of a brother he was being to Mokuba.

He tried so hard to keep Mokuba safe, but now that he'd gotten injured himself, that would impair his ability to protect him. Mokuba would want to help him of course, he always jumped up to accept any burden that Seto was wary with.

His thoughts became more distant though as his eyelids grew heavier. Everyone around him was sleeping. It seemed as if it was finally starting to affect him. He hoped that he'd wake up in time to convince Jou and Mokuba to let him join them on their expodition. Otherwise... he'd be left with Duke and Tristan... with the weird Bakura kid... OR, they'd be with his brother, and he didn't like that scenerio much better.

He meant to lean back against the cave and fall asleep like he had in his office chair, but somewhere between actually falling asleep and shifting his weight, his muscles relaxed and he rolled slightly to his side. If he were sitting in his office chair, he probably would have landed on one of the armrests. Since there weren't any however, there was nothing to stop him from falling directly onto Jounouchi's lap.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:59 am
Not much later, Duke woke up by the sound and the feeling of a rumbling stomach. His own rumbling stomach. He gathered himself up from the ground and looked around, re-orientating. "Right, we're in some freaky jungle! And I'm covered in bugbites..." Scratching his arms he walked out,looking for something edable.

(I seriously saw this documentary about this woman once. She survived a plain crash and she was bitten by some freaky bugs that layed eggs under her skin so there were like min-craters on her arms and legs with maggots in 'em. She used a ring to get them out. Gross, but probably nice for this RP. xD o.O; My extra infor is about as long as my actual post! )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:27 pm
(Okay. Since you definately need someone to RP with in this RP, keigo, and since we're waiting for some other people to post.. wink I'll endulge you by saying that I'm officially turning the other characters [even though this ISN'T my RP] into EPCs. *Every player characters)

For now, the others slept.

(Wait: I need a list of everyone who is officially dead. gonk
Anzu...
Serenity...)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:54 am
(Anzu, Serenity, Ishizu, Odion, the teacher... That's it I thought.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff