Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun nods.

"This is normal. The lack of knowledge is what brings fear to one who runs into new things. They are afraid of the unknown. However, it is the unknown that strives us to learn about it. That is why I promised to teach you about the world and everything in it. And I promise to protect you from those dangers that occur. So do not fear the unknown, for I am here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn felt touched and a little better from hearing that. Knowing that Yun is still determent to protect and watch over her like a father. A well responsible man. She wrapped her arms around him, having a warm smile buried in the hug. "Thank you... I got someone to count on and someone that make me feel safe.... how can I ever repay you?"

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun wrapped his arms around her.

"Enjoy the world, and everything that it has to offer...by my side."

Yun smiled, looking into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

When their eye's stair to each other, they wore in lock. Lost to each others gaze deep of the eye colors hold. A romantic sight, two of them looking to one another up face to face. Passion and sparkles glow around them of the bright warm atmosphere of love that none of them would pay much mind as a beautiful music plays. Then... they reach closer to one anther's face. Closing the gap between between them for their lips to make contact with a kis-...

Autumn pointed a finger a finger to Yun's chest, stopping everything from to going any further. "What? That's it? No building a statue, no money, no joining here in our home, no getting something, or anything of the sort? Man! Your really don't have an goal in your life!." She still think about his request. It sounded boring.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun chuckled.

"Well, I've lived through a shipwrecked, walked across the entire earth kingdom wilderness, visited every continent but the south pole and survived a bloodbender and a renegade spirit. I guess..."

He blushed.

"I just want someone at my side..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

"Hmf... you lived a courageous life and yet you want a little girl to stick with you? Your a bit strange." She admit. She didn't think about it until now how things are now. "*Cough**sniff*" Autumn covered up her mouth, still have that nasty cold. "I should rest up. My head is feeling dizzy... You wont mind if I sleep with you today, right?" Asking, if he may have a problem with her cold. He might catch if staying with her to long.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:33 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun pulled her up next to him as he lied back. He pulled the blanket over them both and smiled.

"Of course. Make yourself comfortable."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn smiled, happy she still got a sleeping buddy. She snuggle her head to his chest, having her hands up to her chest with her fingers wanting to cling onto Yun's shirt. It's so nice and warm with some. Being bigger, he carries more body heat. "Thanks... Good night." She said in a low voice. The little girl than fall asleep thanks for him being here with her. "Zzzz"

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn was up, already left yun in the bed to go back doing her healing lessons. She try to do this as quietly as possible so she wouldn't wake him up. She's feels a bit better now from her illness. Some reason she have a drive to finished her healing skills.

With the healers still here, they help guide her out to the few jobs she haven't done yet. They point out a guy that having a head-ac problems. A healers ability can do something about that.
[1/4]
The man been told to lay down with head resting on the pillow wile she will help him with that problem. Autumn gathered the water in her hand using her bending and hover it over to the guys crown. A good main spot to get the main hold to his head.
[2/4]
The water let out a light glow, starting out it's magic. Using the calm liquid seep into his scarp, spread apart on top of his scull. Always water often use on peoples head as shampooing rinsing.
[3/4]
The affect of the water soothed out the guys head. Relaxing the pounding pain going on in his brain. It works out well, even last a bit long once she removed her touch.
[4/4]

Another patient have a little similure problem that Autumn can help but it's a sprain ankle. Calming it wont make it go away. Working down to the source and actually healing is needed to be use.
[1/4]
Asking nicely, the patient removed it's boot and show the bit swollen feet. Looks pretty bad. She wonder every time how the patietns get all these booboos.
[2/4]
Autumn got her water hovering out again and placed it over the ankle. Palms right in it to keep it steady as it still flouts on the skin. Touching it with water in her control will make it all better.
[3/4]
The water glows and covers the sprain area. With in a short minuet, the feet have lost it's swollen and back to normal. The patient was able to move it around that no longer hurts.
[4/4]

[Calm and Sprain healing learned]
{edit}

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun woke up shortly after, stretching his arms. He felt much better than before. Almost like a magical aura or something, sleeping next to Autumn seemed to...revitalize him. He dressed himself and sheathed his blade in his belt. He turned to Autumn.

"I'll head to the training hall to start on the next water stage. After we finish up, we'll find something to do next."

Yun turns and exits.  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn paid little attention to Yun, to busy on her medic training. Not really thinking of being a nurse but more like a doctor! For she now being guided on importing things to handle the body.
[1/4]
Today she will have to learn extraction poison off from a patient. This person was bitten by a snake that was hitch riding with the trading goods. It somehow sneaked into the supplies from a different nation and thus how it came here to the frozen north pole releasing it's poison to a tribesmen.
[2/4]
Luckily the poison isn't that bad. It's very slow kind and the snake is already dead so it wont harm anyone else. The healers said that this is fine time for Autumn to give a try curing the patient.
[3/4]
Autumn look to the leg that has the bite mark of the snakes venom entered. At that spot, she placed her water over to get right right into the persons blood vessel. It didn't go far, for she only need it deep enough to pull out the venom out of the blood. It's flout around in her blub then removed it from the persons leg. With most of it gone, the patient should be fine.
[4/4]

The bite mark is still visible. She just needed to remove the venom out of it. Now the little mark of the pierced skin is still exposed to the open air. The healers said that she should just finished up by sanitize it, seeing it's only small. Autumn realize that this skill was an beginner level and she haven't even learned that yet. It's kinda alright, since it's just recently new and now been shared with everyone. This is a fine time for her to learn it now. She cover the water over the persons leg and lean up so it wont get effected. She's surprised that she can boil her own water.
[1/1]

[Minor Poison Extraction, Sanitize learned]

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Chi:

Water Bender...

Autumn have finished the doing the hole 2nd stage of her medical training, and she's glade for that. The 2nd stage is for the novice and now she can move on to the 3rd stage. An more advanced level.
[1/15]She should be able to do more useful operation on people. Though the healers said it's going be a much tougher lesson now. This next stage is deep in bigger problems that will need to be solved compared the one she was just working on.[2/15] Broken bones, deep bleeding, and even restore chi blocking. it's going be a more challenge since she'll need focus on it. Something that would look nastier if seeing it truly happen.[3/15] Autumn want to try practicing on the chi dummy that they still got around. Got to know well of the chi pathway wile she can before doing this on the real person. There's many lines in the wooden dummy but they always connected. [4/15] Autumn didn't play around with the thing too long. There wasn't any blocked pathways she'll be tested on. The thing was easy from playing with it again.[5/15] The healer told her that to actually gain good expearance for this stage by actual person, than her dummy. So from what she was doing, wasn't she already been doing that by treating the patients? Autumn was thinking for sure but it seam doing chi thing is better on the real person than the dummy that isn't alive. At the moment, there's no one wanting to be her test subject.[6/15]

Well if she couldn't learn more about it, might as well take a brake for now. Doing such a good work, the healers offered Autumn a scroll for the 3rd stage of water medical healer so she can work on it later else where, than staying in this stuffy hut. As much she didn't like taking her homework with her, she thanked them for their support. It's a kind offer. They believe she will be a great healer.

Turning around with the scroll in her bag, Yun isn't here. Almost forgot that he left for training. Well, she'll go find him and have a look. Not to sure what she should do in her time.

[exit]

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[WT] North Pole - Northern Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash