Moose is playing catch up!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm
The title says it all. I've been half-assing a lot of my plots in SoA, and now that the semester from Hell is over with, I'm ready to fix things up.

That being said, this thread will be used as follows;

1) If you have a plot with me that was either stalled or never got off the ground, remind me. Otherwise, it's scrapped.
2) If we had a plot and you don't want to be involved anymore, drop me a line. I totally understand.
3) If we have an rp that I haven't tagged/started, leave me a link. I'm going to try to set up a list of the ones I've managed to track down, but hopefully you can help me out.

Please, try to be patient with me as I try to get things back into order. If you play nice with me, I'll be nice with you. :3

Also, I may throw up some of my SoA that I'm feeling rp for at the moment. No specific plots; more general just so I can get back into the swing of things.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:50 pm
RP List/Plots

Aniella - Possible mate? (Talk to Velvy)
Tara de Draiocht
MoonRazor

Adenah - Possible Mate/ Definate crush (Yin)
Yin

Fyffe
Yin

Eris - Fling with Mazunguko King
Tanakako

Asili'issa - Possible mate plots (Corny)
Corny
Mogami

Jolteon
Kaori
Buffy
Day

Vienna
Green

Talis
Kaori

Kachchi
Zinc

Calypso
Yin

Awen
MoonRazor

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
Fyffe is a slightly egotistical musician who thinks that he's the best thing around. Granted, he knows when to put a lid on his ego, but he's still so full of it that he'll jump into situations he knows he can't handle just to prove a point.

User Image

Kirimi is the daughter of Al-Hattal (God version) and is currently a Warden in the Firekin. She's calm, cool, and collected until you really piss her off. As far as size goes, she's smaller than the average rogue, so you can only imagine how small she is compared to the tiniest Firekin.

User Image

Zephyr lost her eye as an adolescent during the Tsunami that hit her pride. Even though the accident traumatized her, she's still as wild and untamed as ever. (She's currently in the process of wooing a rogue, but she kind of sucks at it.)

User Image

Adenah is a Water Seeker in the Firekin. She's also on the calmer side of the Firekin spectrum, and prefers to do hard work on her own instead of being surrounded by pompous windbags who like to brag about who has the thickest skulls.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:53 pm
Open! Like I said earlier, I'll edit things and make it nicer when I'm not watching after small children. xD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Kirimi is really the daughter of Al-Hattal, the God of Rogues? Myrna and her are kinda related!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:29 pm
Still interested in Azria/Awen? http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22141341

I... believe we were plotting for them to get together? Can't fuuuully remember what we'd planned, but I think it had something to do with her becoming a grounding force for him, with him becoming less angry/aggression-prone and her coming out of her shell a little bit more.  

MoonRazor

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 am
We have an old RP with Jolteon/Ming it only needs a few more posts i think :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21317177  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:23 pm
@Lee - Yep, she really is! Whose Myrna?

@MoonRazor - Totally am. <3 We just need to finish up the rp they have, and then have him join the pride when openings are availible.

@Day - I'll hop right on it. C: Thanks for the link!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 am
For Kirimi :

User Image

Tyson is a really small firekin, despite being born in the pride he is a runt, which is probably from the throwback to rogue ancestors. Tyson is a friendly jovial sort and is a water seeker, he likes to 'surf' down sand dunes and really just likes to have fun. He's not at all grumpy or a hard case though he has his cocky moments, an he's pretty proud that he can find water and stay on his paws when he is 'surfing'

I'm looking for a lady for my littlest firekin hehe!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:42 am
Tyson sounds like a pretty cool guy, Syr. :O However, she's got potential plots with someone else, though I haven't heard from them in a while, so I can't promise definates.

I would, however, love to rp them together and see what happens. C:

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas