Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[SOLO] A Source of Water ((Erintis)) - Fin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:19 pm
QUESTLINE: A Source of Water

"Wait wait, stop, wait a second!"

You pause for a second as a Famine clansmember apprehends you. You notice they are standing in a very very large ditch, carrying a shove. There is nothing in the ditch however, as you peer down into the six-foot deep expanse.

"Okay, here let me explain." She points downwards into her little project. "I am trying to create a reservoir, you know, of water. So that we can build farms again." She scowls. "Don't give me that look, it is important to cultivate as much as it is to collect. Now, I need a few good sources of water, I'm hoping once we get enough supplies to create some piping down into the water."

Did she mean, literally take from a water reserve? Well, hopefully not.

OOC

- Roll a 100-sided dice and match your dice roll to the results below. Keep on rolling until you find the perfect water reserve. You complete the quest once you have done so!

- 1-20: You reach an area that seems to be particularly wet, close to Amityville, but there also seems to be an awful stench nearby, probably not...
- 21 - 40: You head into the Weeping Forest, but only manage to get yourself lost, though you could swear you hear a trickling noise
- 41 - 60: You see a small pond close to Amityville, but it is filled with Minipet life. Maybe not....
-61 - 80: You see a well close to the Weeping Forest and hurriedly rush towards it. It is empty...
- 81 - 100: At last, deep in the Weeping Forest, you see a well. As you look deep into it, and pull the bucket upwards, you realize the water is not only fresh, it is rather delicious as well! This will be perfect! Water Reserve Found

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:07 pm
It would only be a matter of time before she'd be able to find herself not wanting to leave her area she called home. She had heard rumors of being able to create a space to call her own but wasn't sure if those rumors were just rumors or if the leaders had finally finalized a way for them to live comfortably.

As she walked around she heard someone call out to her. Cringing slightly, this never did end well. Turning and putting on her sweetest smile she looked at the person calling her.

"Water?"

Well I guess water is needed...right...As she listened a bit more she shook her head. Why did she bother. Nodding to the clansmember she turned to go and help find a source of water. If she was going to be stealing it from a water reserve well so be it...it might actually go quicker if she could find a reserve to steal it from.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:54 pm
Well this shouldn't be hard, Erintis thought to herself as she walked through the lost clans area. The logical answer would be closer to the school there would be water, so why not start there.

As she slowly made her way through the wooded area she finally came to a clearing. There in the distance that looked like water didn't it? Over by Amityville, yes that had to be water. It rippled and reflected like water. So it must be!

"Help rebuild...Help find seeds...go do this...go do that..."

Erintis mumbled to herself as she lifted her robes up so that they wouldn't get dirty as she made her way to the small pond. She wasn't sure if this whole being on the same level as everyone else idea was really working for her but she knew that she had to at least give it a good try. That was what she was telling herself at least.

"Oh finally...the pond...with minipets...great..."

Her disappointment at not finding a good source of water showed plainly on her face and in her voice. This whole ordeal was starting to drag on her, and the idea that she was now no longer in a place of power and wisdom was slowly dawning on her.  
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:32 pm
Erintis sat looking at the pond and wondered where else a good water source could be. Since using a source of water that held minipets would not be a good idea. As she looked around she saw another small pond not to far off to her left. Standing up and dusting off her robes she walked over to the other pond. Her hope not too terribly high, since it was so close to the first one it was bound to have something wrong with it.

"Of course....more minipets..."

Sighing softly she wondered if this task that was asked of her would ever be over.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Wyntre IceBlade rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm
Her task at hand, a viable source of water. Her finds so far, two ponds full of minipets. Her attitude, poor. What was a priestess supposed to do out in the open. She wasn't one to fight, she though about the lamas. She wasn't one to climb trees for seeds, wincing at the trees in the forest. And she wasn't even good at gathering supplies. So what was she good for? Sighing softly she made her way back in to the weeping forest. Perhaps it was best to admit defeat and find her way back to the horseman and explain to them why priestess were bad at these tasks that everyone was asking for help with.

As she slowly walked through the forest her mind raced with a million ideas on what to say and how to explain that she just wasn't cut out for this stuff.

"Why did I ever think that I could possibly help anyone else out? I am a priestess I am a keeper of knowledge and a person of wisdom...that does not include seed locator, ingredient finder, or even water taster..."

If it hadn't been for the fact that she was complaining so loudly she would have heard the water bubbling in the well. But instead of hearing the water she was able to see a well off in the distance. Not wanting to get her hopes up she slowly walked up to the well. It would be her luck that the well was dried up or someone else had already laid claim to it.

As she made her way closer to the well she didn't notice anything to mark it as private property. Perhaps she might have lucked out after all. Looking deep in to the well she couldn't see much but noticed a rope. Pulling it up she wondered what the well had in store for her.

There at the end of the rope was a bucket, and it was filled with water! Well that was a good start. Now the only test was, did the water taste good....or was it foul? Tentatively sipping from the bucket Erintis laughed with joy. She had finally found a water source that was not only free of minipets but it was fresh and refreshing!

"This is it! I must hurry back and let the horsemen know I have found the source of water..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 pm
Taking one last sip of water before she made her way back to the other horsemen, she smiled as she marked the way. She would be able to show her where the water was and it would fill the reserves for the whole clan.

Standing infront of the other horsemen she bowed her head slightly,

"I have found a good source of water. It is fresh, refreshing and free of minipets!"

She seemed so proud of herself as she continued to give directions on how to get to the water source.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items