Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:14 pm
Saint's Kizi RP search!

Hello and welcome to my Kizi RP search! Below will be the four Kizi girls I own and their information. I'm not looking for mates specifically, but if I get an offer and they click in an RP I'll think about it! Right now I just want RP for all of them! If they do find mates, however, the two who are old enough, I would like any custom ins to look like the family. This is a personal preference and I'm sorry if it makes you sad or uncomfortable or whatever.

I'm available through AIM and PMs if you want to contact me! Please, quote me if you post here!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm
The Sisters!

User Image
This is Siren. Siren is a total performer. She's a boy-crazy performer who lives for the limelight because it draws the boy's attention to her. She is pretty and she knows it. She knows how to work every angle of her body and knows how to talk in a good way that keeps everyone interested and knows a few not so clean jokes. However, she wouldn't dream of settling down with one boy. She would want as many boys as she could, even going so far as to have more than one at a time.

User Image
This is Shrew. She's is kind of cold. She's the elder sister and got the short end of the looks in her opinion. Think of the shrewish sister. That's her. She is very opinionated, and has no problem putting you in your place no matter your rank. Her temper often gets the better of her. However, she is very protective of her younger sister and thinks the girl needs to stop being so out going and stop hanging out with the wrong kind of boy.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 pm
The Cubs!

User Image
This is Steady Song. She's kind of a book worm and book smart. Only not books, but you get the idea. She hangs around her brother, Tabit, and their mutual friend Fliktoria a lot. She likes to learn about new things, like what kind of animal lives in tide pools, how they live and eat, and where they go to sleep. She also tries to be up for adventure. She doesn't really care for getting dirty, however, so a lot of the time she sits on a rock on the beach and just watches the hermit crabs.

User Image
This is Sunny Eyes. She has a lot of freedom because of who her mom is. Her mom tends to forget things very quickly and half the time doesn't remember she had a litter. Luckily, Fliktoria doesn't suffer from this. She's a bit of a tom boy. She loves to boss Tabit around and hates it when he calls her pretty and lovely all the time. It makes her feel a bit too girly. She would rather wrestle, but Tabit just lays down flat and takes it, which isn't much fun for her. She's more of the street smart type, I would guess.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:36 pm
OPAN.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100