Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Breaking Down to Rebuild [Looking for Plot RPs and Things!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 pm
Dulcea

We could plot something around a fling for them? Shortly before you offered your boy, someone offered to custom a mate for Mamake, but SoA needs more waterbucks floating around so I'd love to fling them, if you were interested in that!

It could certainly help move the pair's plots along and keep them busy until Mamake's mate is made. :D

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:05 pm
Sounds good to me, I can start something up for them in a bit or you could. I've got a touch of a migraine so I probably won't be too active tonight.  

Dulcea

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm
Dulcea

That would be great! <3 Would you mind if Beltaine tagged along? She may or may not be with her mom, but I just like to make sure it's okay with people before I throw her in. XD

Since it may be off putting for some characters.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:36 pm
Don't mind at all, Ibada isn't as wary of lions as he should be.  

Dulcea

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm
Dulcea

Kaaaay! I don't know if she'll be there or not. I've never actually played Mamake on her own, so it might be a nice change of pace to see how things go without Bel around.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:53 pm
hm, I'm not the most active of rpers...but for a good storyline I can't help but get involved. (or try to)

I'm not certain what our stance was on this, but I do have Bel's dear brother, Havilah. Whether he eventually learned of his forgotten sister via his mom, or if she was a topic never discussed idk. But it'd be very interesting for them to cross paths regardless if they become aware or not of their kinship. x3

Also, I have this old guy from years ago who met Chai.
Tapi hasn't done much since, aside from a random and ooc breeding. xD; He still wanders around all the same, keeping quiet and taking life with a curious grain of salt. For the sake of general rp, we can have them meet... although I wouldn't want it to be just a dull meet and great. >,< Muse-wise I don't know if he can be of any help haha, but if you have any adventures or ideas that can be used for an rp, that'd be awesome. 83

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:20 pm
Nyhility

XD; I don't think we ever really finished the rp between Chai and Tapi, either. lawl.

But I'd love for Havilah to meet Beltaine, whether he knew she was his sister or not. I thought he was going to join the DW, but has since changed his mind and joined the Bonelands I noticed! Which is all cooly beans.

I don't know if Chai would have mentioned Beltaine. I doubt it. I don't think she would have wanted to upset her cubs by mentioning a lost sibling, you know? And I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted to dwell on it. XD; She meant well, but her choices probably weren't always the best ones.

And I remember Tapi! <33
It'd be kinda funny for Tapi to meet one of Chai's daughters. Beltaine doesn't typically do dull meet and greets for the most part. Her rps usually have some sort of purpose to them. I can't think of anything offhand but if you have ideas you're welcome to throw them at me!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:16 pm
lol I wouldn't be surprised since that was ages ago. xDD;
I know I likely have that link in my journal, if you'd like me to tackle that too. >3

And yes, the DW plan fell through after I read over the Bonelands ideals. It makes for an interesting story, and I couldn't help but throw mild Havilah into that conflicted pride. (If able) So, while he's roaming on the outskirts and idly traveling about, why not meet his kin?

Hm, well if Tapi is good at anything then it would be hunting...thanks to having mean Do'al as a foster parent. Perhaps an rp that involves some training or assistance in that department?

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:24 am
Nyhility

I would like that! x3 It was such a cute rp. <3

I'd also love for Havilah to meet Beltaine, perhaps a slightly more back-log rp from before he joins the Bonelands?

As for Tapi, he could certainly try to offer (to help her learn to hunt) if he saw her scavenging, but some how I have a feeling that rp wouldn't go as planned! XD I doubt she'd want to learn how to hunt properly, but that could actually be kinda fun to rp, if you were interested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 pm
Neon Fly

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23015913

Here you go! biggrin

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers