• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm
Post here when traveling from the Air Temples  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

The sky had turned to night and the moon was bright in the sky. It was cold out, but Yun was wrapped in his wolfbear skin cloak, a large furskin cloak that could weather the harshest of blizzards. He walks over and sits next to Autumn.

"Nights on the ocean are always the best."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 500

Water Bender...

Autumn let out a big yawn, feeling her eye's a bit heavy. "I guess... Nothing much special about it. I see's it like everyday." She nagged. The ocean is just big salty water. She doesn't see that great about since she lives right next to it.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head, taking off his cloak and wrapping Autumn in it.

"It's the calming aura that the moon gives off during the travel. You see the sky right now."

He points to the clear sky.

"There is an old saying. 'Bright Sky at Night, Sailor's Delight.' that means tomorrow will be a perfect day."

Yun takes out some of the skins from his pack and uses them as a pillow, then hands one to Autumn.

"Stick with me, and I will teach you how to truely appreciate nature to the fullest."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn looks up to the sky that he is pointed to the moon. She didn't feel anything but the cold breeze. She takes the cloak and placed skin pillow down onto the floor. "Appreciate nature? You wasn't even that good passing the exam the first time!" She gave a little giggled of the fact over at the Northern tribe. She rested her head down on the pillow and cover herself from the cloak. "*Yawn* You think Earth Kingdom will be fun?"

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun rubs the too of her head with his knuckle.

"When you live in the wilderness, you quickly realize that there is very little spiritualism in these animal. To most of th, you are food and they won't hesitate to kill you. To fully appreciate and understand nature, you must first fear it to adapt to it. The yak I faced became a threat so I adapted to the situation."

Yun lies back ready to sleep. The boat captain would wake them when they arrived.

"our first stop will be at Ba Sing Se. Other than that, I think you will like the earth kingdom."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Me being food and killed?" She question his form to understand his way. She doesn't like the sound of that. She very much want to stay away from danger as best as possible. "I.... I rather stay in hiding than adapt to the fear." She raised the cloak up to her face.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun shook his head.

"You are reading it wrong. To adapt, you must respect nature, become wise in the way of life out in the forest, and in the plains, and in the mountains. Watch, observe, learn from the plants and the animals of the wild. Why do the trees in the forest have high limbs and their lower trunks are bare? Because the higher they reach, the more sunlight they get. Why do wolves hunt in packs? Because there is a higher chance to make a kill when more than one pounce on a moose. The great bear swats at the fish in the water to knock it on land, where it cannot escape. Why is this plant or reptile this color? Because it is poisonous."

Yun smiled as he explained the things he learned. He almost looked like an old sage.

"Watch the fear, learn to fear it in order to live with it. Through fear of what you see, you learn from it. Learn from the plants, learn from the predators, learn so you can survive and ultimately adapt."

He stops talking as a light is seen in the distance. A lighthouse, marking the end of their ocean Journey.

"Come, we're at our stop."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:16 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

The things he explained sounds similar how the cycle of life works. There's a flow in water and so is life. It may not be the same as each other but going to a big scale, it will show it go's around in a circle. "Sounds kind like the cycle we talk about at the water tribe." She gave out a point. Teacher was saying something about being one with the sea, but also the motion of all life.

Autumn scoot over to Yun, snuggling to his side with the cloak, not that shy to be next to him. "I haven't slept yet! I don't want to get up. Let's wait five more minuet. I'm tired." Her eye's shot, what to sleep right away.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun sighed as he put on his back and then lifted Autumn up onto his shoulders. She would still be able to sleep, but Yun wanted to keep going. They departed from the ship and towards Ba Sing Se.

[exit]  

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The boat bobbed from side to side, up and down the waves, traveling from the Eastern Air Temple to the Earth Kingdom. The weather was just as bad as was during the trip from the Fire Kingdom, a freak storm, something Yun wasn't prepared for nor could he forcast. Ducking low to keep from blowing over, he gets over to Autumn, who was under a makeshift tent in the center of the boat.

"I don't like this...not at all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

The ride is going crazy, rocking back and forth, back and forth. Autumn was being push left to right like a over size crater in a earthquake. She couldn't stay in one spot as she's being rolling around on her bottom. "Huh! uh! Uhg... I'm getting sick. Make it stop." She was looking pale with everything moving none stop. She's just luck to be dry for now under the tent that is holding on so far.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The water got worse with every minute they were in the storm. Seawater splashing up against the boat, some waves rising over the boat. Yun stood out in the rain infront of Autumn. He was bending the water back over the side of the boat, keeping it from filling up.

"We'll be fine, just a bit longer and we sh-"

Before he could finish, a rogue wave hits the boat, catching Yun off guard. He is knocked back and hits the mast, which was in the center of the tent.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"YUN!" She shout out in worry. Water enter the tent and all over the floor when that huge wave hit yun against the the large pole. She reached over to him for his injuries. "Yun! Are you alright?" He looked tired out. The whole place wont hold still for even an hurt-ed guy. She have her hands on the center bouts pole to support her standing up against the rocking bout. "Ugh... come on... " She stands on her twp feet now, wobbling around form the shifting floors. She took over Yun's job and bend the water out of the bout as the waves keep pouring it in. The wind is so strong outside, so much that the little drops of rain fall hurts. It's so soaking wet outside the tent.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun would slowly wake up to the sight of Autumn bending the waves. Blood drippinga bit from his forehead, but that wasn't the issue. He was now starring up at a massive wave. He had no time to think at all, Strapping the tent pack to his back, he rushes over and grabs onto Autumn.

"Hold tight!!!"

He jumps over the side of the boat with her in his arms. The massive wave smashing into the boat. Yun and Autumn would be knocked out from the underwater force of the wave, pushing them off towards the nearest shoreline.

[exit]  
[Traveling Thread] The Ocean/Sky

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff